Obama....'recess appointments'...and GOP tactics

Keep talking instead of reading, you're just proving how ignorant you really are. Your dear leaders recess appointments of union cronies to the NLRB was done because they would have never gotten senate confirmation.

You don't like the nominations???? Then have the balls to VOTE THEM DOWN......Instead, senate republicans HIDE behind their cronies at the SC.

Keep talking instead of reading, you're just proving how ignorant you really are. Your dear leaders recess appointments of union cronies to the NLRB was done because they would have never gotten senate confirmation.

You don't like the nominations???? Then have the balls to VOTE THEM DOWN......Instead, senate republicans HIDE behind their cronies at the SC.

That's not required by the Constitution. That sucks for you and Obama, doesn't it?

That's not required by the Constitution. That sucks for you and Obama, doesn't it?

Senate republicans are NOT required to do their jobs????
Yeah, in your sick, hate-filled world, that sounds just about right.

Keep up the hypocritical rhetoric, you're starting to look like a stupid child, instead of just an ignorant one. The fact is your side has done the exact same thing and will do it again if given the chance. You said you would be irate if they did, yet you try to equivocate and excuse them. You're just another hack. No need to reply, I'm done with this one.

Senate republicans are NOT required to do their jobs????
Yeah, in your sick, hate-filled world, that sounds just about right.

They aren't required to vote on Obama's appointments. If you thing they are, then please quote the text in the Constitution that says so.

Keep up the hypocritical rhetoric, you're starting to look like a stupid child, instead of just an ignorant one. The fact is your side has done the exact same thing and will do it again if given the chance. You said you would be irate if they did, yet you try to equivocate and excuse them. You're just another hack. No need to reply, I'm done with this one.

Fine......I knew you could not discern the difference between those different instances......THAT would take some brains.....and honesty....Wallow away

They aren't required to vote on Obama's appointments. If you thing they are, then please quote the text in the Constitution that says so.

Dingbat, the Constitution does not have job descriptions for what these idiots are supposed to do

Dingbat, the Constitution does not have job descriptions for what these idiots are supposed to do

Then where do you get off saying "Congress should do its job?" That would imply Congress has a job description, doesn't it?

I've never seen such a river of pure stupidity as the stuff you post in this forum.

Then where do you get off saying "Congress should do its job?" That would imply Congress has a job description, doesn't it?

I've never seen such a river of pure stupidity as the stuff you post in this forum.

You and a fellow right wing idiot found your post "funny"......So, what you're basically stating is that these congressional low-life raise their right hand put their left on a Bible, have their adoring family members there and take an oath to do.........NOTHING?

You and a fellow right wing idiot found your post "funny"......So, what you're basically stating is that these congressional low-life raise their right hand put their left on a Bible, have their adoring family members there and take an oath to do.........NOTHING?

They take an oath to defend the Constitution. That doesn't involve taking orders from Obama.

They take an oath to defend the Constitution. That doesn't involve taking orders from Obama.

Obama isn't giving them any orders......he'll do whatever he feels best for the country while republicans in congress.........just drink tea from their dried out tea bags. LOL

They're not "doing nothing". They're "not confirming some of the Idiots Obama's trying to appoint."

And if that's your definition of doing nothing, it still beats doing something stupid like Obama always does.

Obama isn't giving them any orders......he'll do whatever he feels best for the country while republicans in congress.........just drink tea from their dried out tea bags. LOL

Drinking tea is better for the country than approving the nomination of that whitey hating communist Obama selected. The last thing this country needs is another Eric Holder.

Drinking tea is better for the country than approving the nomination of that whitey hating communist Obama selected. The last thing this country needs is another Eric Holder.

Gee, you forgot to label him a Muslim also.....but I'm sure its just an oversight.

They're not "doing nothing". They're "not confirming some of the Idiots Obama's trying to appoint."

And if that's your definition of doing nothing, it still beats doing something stupid like Obama always does.

Dingbat, its not that they're NOT confirming whom you call idiots.....they just won't vote....sit on their arse, listen to Netanyahu for what they should do or not do, and go on vacation.

Exactly WHAT have the GOP controlled congress done, so far......I mean besides nothing and promising that some day, they'll overturn the ACA......and you nitwits actually "swallow" that crap.

Natr,
Boy, you must have been born yesterday, or at least rolled in on a truck load of watermelons. I distinctly remember the Democrats doing the exact same thing when Bush was President. truth is the Democrats started the practice.
Oh, so you came in on a load of rocks instead of watermelons, my mistake. I apologize to the watermelons.

Dingbat, its not that they're NOT confirming whom you call idiots.....they just won't vote....sit on their arse, listen to Netanyahu for what they should do or not do, and go on vacation.

Exactly WHAT have the GOP controlled congress done, so far......I mean besides nothing and promising that some day, they'll overturn the ACA......and you nitwits actually "swallow" that crap.

Now you've done it, gone from idiot to moron!
It's the Democrats who're doing the filibustering! WAKE UP, GET OFF THE DRUGS!

Maybe it's because Obama is nominating his fellow idiots. Nominate someone with more than 2 functioning brain cells.

If any of you R-W'ers had even an inkling of what ethics are, you'd know that Obama could nominate Mother Theresa and tea party scum buckets would STILL refuse to approve her appointment.......Why?.....well, cowardice comes to mind.

She's dead dumb shit.

Forum List

Back