Obama Rally Draws 100,000 in Missouri

How old are you again?

older than you my friend it is nice to have capitalization and punctuation because it allows you to know where a sentence ends instead of sentences running together but then most of Narcosis of the Deeps posts are only one or two sentence insults with no real thought behind them at all so i guess it doesnt really matter that much dont you think

older than you my friend it is nice to have capitalization and punctuation because it allows you to know where a sentence ends instead of sentences running together but then most of Narcosis of the Deeps posts are only one or two sentence insults with no real thought behind them at all so i guess it doesnt really matter that much dont you think

If you are truly older than I am, then your level of intellect would make Sarah Palin look like Albert Einstein. You have not brought forth one reasonable argument with facts, statistics and logic; three things you need in an argument.

If I were to say "Paperboy, you're an asshole." He would need proof of his assholedness. So I would dig up posts and show them as examples, or as facts. I would then show how people react to him negatively. Lastly, I would use logic to back up the first two.

Your arguments are one-two sentences long and don't contain any information that is thought-provoking, interesting or relevant. Lastly, you come off as sounding 15.

No offense, kid, I know your intentions are good, but if you want to hang with the big dogs, you gotta bring a big dog sized sack.

If you are truly older than I am, then your level of intellect would make Sarah Palin look like Albert Einstein. You have not brought forth one reasonable argument with facts, statistics and logic; three things you need in an argument.

If I were to say "Paperboy, you're an asshole." He would need proof of his assholedness. So I would dig up posts and show them as examples, or as facts. I would then show how people react to him negatively. Lastly, I would use logic to back up the first two.

Your arguments are one-two sentences long and don't contain any information that is thought-provoking, interesting or relevant. Lastly, you come off as sounding 15.

No offense, kid, I know your intentions are good, but if you want to hang with the big dogs, you gotta bring a big dog sized sack.

You sure are touchy when people disagree with you.

As I said to you before, chill out, it's only a message board.

Chris I have to agree with DavidS, your posts are nothing more than spam.

i wonder how many of them dont even live in MO?

i love the spin...go for some trivial excuse rather than simply allowing that a great many people will show up for an event depending on how well it is promoted. Many will go simply to see the man they think will be the next president. I think obama supporters need to realize , it is not a done deal. A lot of things can happen in the next 2 weeks.

i love the spin...go for some trivial excuse rather than simply allowing that a great many people will show up for an event depending on how well it is promoted. Many will go simply to see the man they think will be the next president. I think obama supporters need to realize , it is not a done deal. A lot of things can happen in the next 2 weeks.
no, no spin
do you know that St Louis is right on the border with IL?
and KY isnt too far either
i have no doubt a lot of those people were from those states as well

no, no spin
do you know that St Louis is right on the border with IL?
and KY isnt too far either
i have no doubt a lot of those people were from those states as well

why in the world does it matter which states they are from? that is the attitude i do not understand. I am sure many of them arent registered voters too....no matter to the story.

why in the world does it matter which states they are from? that is the attitude i do not understand. I am sure many of them arent registered voters too....no matter to the story.
did you not read the comments in this thread before my post?
you couldnt have or it would have been clear that inwas responding to those who were saying that this puts MO more into play because a couple hundred thousand show up in St Louis
my point to them was that because of the location you cant be sure that even half of those people were MO residents

sheeeesh
i had even stated the crowd was impressive
cvan you get off your fucking partisan bullshit for just a few minutes and use your brain to THINK before you post stupidity?

are you so screwed up that you cant take it when someone doesnt agree with you?

I have no problems with someone who disagrees with me...when they have valid points to their agurement. you however just take to name calling..that is no disagreement that is just your ignorance.

when did liberals stop being pussies and start being war hawks?

I'm still waiting for the definition of a conservative... can't anyone given one?

so you're saying he lied when he ran as a "compassionate conservative"?

Please define conservative for me cuz I think I'm confused. :confused:

He ran as a non-interventionist, no nation building, small government, fiscal and social conservative.

The only part of that platform he stayed true to was the social part, because that's the EASY one.

He never was a conservative, he just played one on TV.

A conservative, for me, is someone who believes in balanced budgets, low spending and low taxes, as little government intrusion into your personal life as possible, someone who believes that parenting is paramount to raising a good kid and successful person, and would never pass on the responsibility to someone else. Someone who does not believe that everyone should be entitled to the fruits of everyone else's labor. Someone who believes in the power of the TRUE free market, one that is not controlled and manipulated by government. We have never seen one in OUR lifetime. Someone who does not think that "general welfare of the US" means it's ok to give as much taxpayer money as they want, to anything that may be construed as "necessary". Someone who believes that business risks are just that, RISKS, and that a business should not be allowed a lifeline simply because they failed. Failing is a part of life. It is a part of the decisions that you make.

I could go on, and I will if you would like.

A conservative, for me, is someone who believes in balanced budgets, low spending and low taxes, as little government intrusion into your personal life as possible, someone who believes that parenting is paramount to raising a good kid and successful person, and would never pass on the responsibility to someone else. Someone who does not believe that everyone should be entitled to the fruits of everyone else's labor. Someone who believes in the power of the TRUE free market, one that is not controlled and manipulated by government. We have never seen one in OUR lifetime. Someone who does not think that "general welfare of the US" means it's ok to give as much taxpayer money as they want, to anything that may be construed as "necessary". Someone who believes that business risks are just that, RISKS, and that a business should not be allowed a lifeline simply because they failed. Failing is a part of life. It is a part of the decisions that you make.

I could go on, and I will if you would like.

how is that working for ya? with the greatest bailout in history being under a republican administration that claimed to be conservative.

when did liberals stop being pussies and start being war hawks?

I'm still waiting for the definition of a conservative... can't anyone given one?

The republican congress voted with bush 90% of the time. So, I"m having a hard time understanding how republicans can distance themselves from Bush and claim he wasn't one of them.

Forum List

Back