Obama praises police!!!......"but....."

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
President Obama Praises Police Officers, Calls for Reform

A very rare, disengenuous moment occurred when President Obama actually praised law enforcement!!! And in his usual fashion....it was followed with the obligatory "but......."

This man can't speak one positive word about cops without following it with a make-up speech to the left to criticize them.

Doesn't want to piss off the constituency.

Yeah? And who would that be?
Looking in the mirror when you thought that up. You are one of the biggest Obama knob polishers on here.

Ahhhh. He was talking about me? Cool. You think I get upset when Obama praises the police?
As long as he tells you not to get upset you won't.

I'm sorry......are you trying to make sense?

Looking in the mirror when you thought that up. You are one of the biggest Obama knob polishers on here.

Ahhhh. He was talking about me? Cool. You think I get upset when Obama praises the police?
As long as he tells you not to get upset you won't.

I'm sorry......are you trying to make sense?
Maybe you should go wack off to your Obama poster. It might clear your mind. Then maybe you will understand.

Well it depends on if he tells you that you should be upset or not.

Silly nutter.

I cannot believe he can't see how much of an Obama knob polisher he is.

As with most idiot nutbags, you don't pay attention well. You are forgiven. It isn't something you are capable of.

As with most idiot nutbags, you don't pay attention well. You are forgiven. It isn't something you are capable of.
Obama getting the lie of the year doesn't bother you? Answer honestly.

Oakland Police Kill Again

Oakland has been pretty busy this year. Gentrification has provided the City and the Police with a new found sense of purpose: Protect capital, investments, and of course the massive migration of workers from San Francisco.

And the new comers are loving it. After all, they haven’t been neglected by a City that specializes in the kind of anti-blackness that displaces entire families that have been rooted in Oakland for generations. New-comers are enjoying the affordable housing, the great eateries, and the “safe spaces” that have been created for them at the expense of longtime Oakland residents. It’s also safe to say that the newer gentrifiers love the Oakland Police, and the Oakland Police love that. Being a settler never felt so safe, and being a Cop in Oakland never felt so warm and fuzzy.

But meanwhile in the streets, things are looking pretty bad. Far worse than last year to say the least. In 2015, Oakland Police have already been involved in three fatal shootings, as well as a mysterious death where a man died while trapped between two houses following a chase. The most recent killing happened on August 12, 2015, at the intersection of 27th Street and Martin Luther King Ave in West Oakland.
About / WeCopwatch

You are talking about the " you can keep your doctor " campaign promise, I assume. Unless you can prove that he knew that he would be unable to keep that promise, you cannot call it a lie. That's basic intelligence stuff, dummy.

I wish he hadn't said it...as it was something that was beyond his control....and represented campaign promise overreach. But....the fact is that for most Americans who had health insurance.....including me....it has been a reality.

If you want to find an area where I disagree with the POTUS, it isn't that hard......you should avoid the standard RW talking points, though.

You are talking about the " you can keep your doctor " campaign promise, I assume. Unless you can prove that he knew that he would be unable to keep that promise, you cannot call it a lie. That's basic intelligence stuff, dummy.

I wish he hadn't said it...as it was something that was beyond his control....and represented campaign promise overreach. But....the fact is that for most Americans who had health insurance.....including me....it has been a reality.

If you want to find an area where I disagree with the POTUS, it isn't that hard......you should avoid the standard RW talking points, though.
Gruber and Obama knew it. That's why Obama thinks you're an idiot and you agree with him.

Forum List

Back