Obama Pardons Prisoners! {KING}

What the hell is the deal with the {king} after the title of every thread you start?

I don't know who you are, or what you stand for. So I am hesitant to explain that to you.

Had you inboxed me personally, I may have entertained your inquiry.

You seem to think far too highly of yourself.

Is this another way of saying "uppity"?

And exactly how low do you deem I should think of myself?

I don't know who you are, or what you stand for. So I am hesitant to explain that to you.

And exactly how low do you deem I should think of myself?

I will take the liberty in answering this...
No...he wasn't implying "uppity"...he was implying -
narcissism
noun /ˈnɑː.sɪ.sɪ.zəm/ US /ˈnɑːr.sə-/
› too much interest in, and admiration for, your own physical appearance and/or your own abilities

I do not suffer from any mental maladies.

"If it wasn't for ppl like me, race wouldn't matter."?

Under Bush 41, a person was sentenced to the same time for 5 grams of crack as someone caught with 500grams of powder cocaine.

It is WELL KNOWN that crack is overwhelmingly found in blacks hoods,;as opposed to white.

So when I point out the RACIST policy of this legislation....then "I AM" the reason why race matters?

And not the whites who made that racist law?

GTFOH

OK, meth is found overwhelmingly in white hoods. What if meth received A HUNDRED TIMES the sentence than crack?

That would be bullshit, and it wouldn't make a white person pointing that out the problem, it would make him someone standing up to unjust laws that are racist.

Obama sent a message to stop this racist bullshit.

Thank you Mr. President.

If I had wanted to use that word I would have. I said exactly what I wanted to say in response to your post. Try to keep your imagination under control.

I do not suffer from any mental maladies.

"If it wasn't for ppl like me, race wouldn't matter."?

Under Bush 41, a person was sentenced to the same time for 5 grams of crack as someone caught with 500grams of powder cocaine.

It is WELL KNOWN that crack is overwhelmingly found in blacks hoods,;as opposed to white.

So when I point out the RACIST policy of this legislation....then "I AM" the reason why race matters?

And not the whites who made that racist law?.

Which form of the drug, crack or powder cocaine, is more dangerous? More addictive? More easily concealed, transported, sold? Don't worry, you can answer without being called "racist."

Wait. You do understand that you cannot make crack WITHOUT POWDER COCAINE right!!??

LOL, WTF??

So the person with 500 grams of powder cocaine....

IS THE SUPPLIER to the low-level poor black dude on the street selling only 5 grams of crack!

He's the kingpin that allows the crack dealer to even exist!

So these racist laws allows the white and mexican traffikers to get off easy with their well-paid lawyers, while simultaneously coming down like a hammer on the dude with only 200bucks worth of dope.

While the persin with 10,000 dollars worth (who makes it possible for the crack dealer to even exist) getting the same punishment of a black kid with 200 bucks worth.

Do you see how this is unfair?

Wait. You do understand that you cannot make crack WITHOUT POWDER COCAINE right!!??

LOL, WTF??

So the person with 500 grams of powder cocaine....

IS THE SUPPLIER to the low-level poor black dude on the street selling only 5 grams of crack!

NO, he could be.

If you were making laws who would you punish more, someone who stole cold medicine from a CVS or someone selling meth on the corner?

Forum List

Back