Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters

Your first link is a wiki page about Michael Hastings and you're too much of a pussy to make a direct point about it.

Your second link is from birther central and you're just proving that you really are retarded.

You know the deal, tbh. I could care less about supplying enablers with high quality links.

Now post about Pootins murder history....I bet you won't...

Hence my notation that I'm not a fan.
yeah, we can tell....:blahblah:

If could have, you wouldn't have made that dumbass argument.

Maybe stop defending someone who is hostile to our country, NATO and democracy in general. Also, stop pretending you somehow won anything. Obviously you are too stupid to understand the post you replied to.

Maybe stop defending someone who is hostile to our country, NATO and democracy in general. Also, stop pretending you somehow won anything. Obviously you are too stupid to understand the post you replied to.
He's practicing his English as a second language skills...

Maybe, learn how to stop talking out of your ass. I've not been here "defending" Putin. "Obviously you are to stupid to understand the post you replied to."

I like Putin. So..if that makes me a traitor....so be it.

Putin has journalists murdered who criticize him. There is nothing about Putin that qualifies him to lead free people. He'd wilt if he had to deal with the criticism that real leaders have to work with.
^this.

Who is a better 'leader' is a rather asinine question to ask. Putin is the head of state for a very different nation than the US and there is no way in hell I would want the 'leadership' that Russia has. The comparison between the two makes no sense at all and I have no idea why there are people here that try to do so.

Yeah, they like to pretend Putin stands up to a free press. In actuality he has them hunted down and murdered. Has women beaten and for our concerns stands against us, our allies and any basic semblance of democracy. Russia likes to fake it, they don't have it. They are teetering on having a third world economy ever since the price of oil dropped. A real leader, a real super power understands allies and a diverse populace (in every sense) that creates economies and not double down on a 20th century energy source to grow in a 21st century economy.

Maybe, learn how to stop talking out of your ass. I've not been here "defending" Putin. "Obviously you are to stupid to understand the post you replied to."

But here you are defending Putin over a freely elected American President.

Hey, George W. Bush was 20 times the leader Putin is and Bush was a shitty president.

Hilarious how many rightist scumbags voted "Putin." Why don't you traitors move to Russia if you love Putin so much?

All of Putin's shots of him being adventurous, riding horses and playing with animals are staged. Not even Russians fall for his publicity stunts, but you can count on the anti-American right to fall for them, every time.

American conservatives are the worst people in existence. Absolute scum. Fucking morons too.

Oh we can tell by derogatory vs. non-derogatory picture pages..your light is a little dim...

Hilarious how many rightist scumbags voted "Putin." Why don't you traitors move to Russia if you love Putin so much?

All of Putin's shots of him being adventurous, riding horses and playing with animals are staged. Not even Russians fall for his publicity stunts, but you can count on the anti-American right to fall for it, every time.
They don't want to get radiation poisoning via Pooting black police force....or one word bad about Pootin would find themselves in prison, which is a gulag...

A better poll would be Putin vs. Trump. How many wingnuts would be suffering a week long stroke?

All of Putin's shots of him being adventurous, riding horses and playing with animals are staged. Not even Russians fall for his publicity stunts, but you can count on the anti-American right to fall for it, every time.
They don't want to get radiation poisoning via Pooting black police force....or one word bad about Pootin would find themselves in prison, which is a gulag...

Heh. To these people, that's "real leadership." A president who kills journalists? That's "real leadership" to the idiotic, moronic, dumb as fucking rocks conservative.

There's a reason you gave no supporting example with this lie.

Then you agree, Putin is a real piece of crap and Obama is better. Good to know.

STFU and GFY tbh. I can only talk to a five year old spastic for so many posts.

Or, you could just say, the leader of a democratically elected country by default is better than Putin. It's not that difficult.

You support Putin over the POTUS, what else is there to say, traitor?

Then you agree, Putin is a real piece of crap and Obama is better. Good to know.

Or, you could just say, the leader of a democratically elected country by default is better than Putin. It's not that difficult.

I think democratically elected includes non rigged elections; so, your point is moot.

Heh. To these people, that's "real leadership." A president who kills journalists? That's "real leadership" to the idiotic, moronic, dumb as fucking rocks conservative.
I find it amazing how Oblama the Muslim has never fought against ISIS and funds them now, according to a ISIS member being tortured in Pakistan..They likes torture..I can tell by their diseased minds that torture them......

I think democratically elected includes non rigged elections; so, your point is moot.
The system they decided to go to is too easily compromised, technology is not always the best answer..

You're a traitor and a conspiracy theorist. All we need now is birther and we can give you the asshat grandslam award.

Forum List

Back