Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
Putin projects strength. Obama casts shame.

Let's see.
Putin control the media, killing his political opponents, Russian economy sucks, Russians are suffering from high prices, no freedom of speech, enriching himself and his cronies, Russians are leaving at alarming rate, banning Russians from leaving the country, population are declining. In short Putin is a DICTATOR. Is that what you call strength?
It's a disgrace comparing Putin to Obama.
BTW...... Obama's popularity is an all time high.

So, you say Putin is bad? Like Hitler bad?

That is why Trump adore Putin. The power.

So, your premise is that Putin is like Hitler?

I like Putin. So..if that makes me a traitor....so be it.

Putin has journalists murdered who criticize him. There is nothing about Putin that qualifies him to lead free people. He'd wilt if he had to deal with the criticism that real leaders have to work with.
^this.

Who is a better 'leader' is a rather asinine question to ask. Putin is the head of state for a very different nation than the US and there is no way in hell I would want the 'leadership' that Russia has. The comparison between the two makes no sense at all and I have no idea why there are people here that try to do so.

Let's see.
Putin control the media, killing his political opponents, Russian economy sucks, Russians are suffering from high prices, no freedom of speech, enriching himself and his cronies, Russians are leaving at alarming rate, banning Russians from leaving the country, population are declining. In short Putin is a DICTATOR. Is that what you call strength?

Not Hitler but to Assad who is also Putin's buddy. These ( Putin, Trump, Assad) 3 will get along very well.

Let's see.

Not Hitler but to Assad who is also Putin's buddy. These ( Putin, Trump, Assad) 3 will get along very well.

So, you're saying Putin is not like Hitler then. Got it. And FDR was buddies with Hitler and Stalin, bro.

Forum List

Back