Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

More pure BULLSHIT!!!
Your source is tainted with nonexistence!!

You already said it wasn't true that the video was shown on Israeli TV!!!
Remember???????

Where did you get the video from ? Was it You tube? I have a You tube account I can create video's also they could make Obamush say anything.
On the YouTube Video you can hear the Israeli broadcast station announcer periodically narrate the video.

You still have nothing but BULLSHIT!!!

Netanyahu admits on video he deceived US to destroy Oslo accord, The National, 18 July 2010
Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

NAZARETH // There is one video Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, must be praying never gets posted on YouTube with English subtitles. To date, the 10-minute segment has been broadcast only in Hebrew on Israel’s Channel 10.

On the YouTube Video you can hear the Israeli broadcast station announcer periodically narrate the video.

How do you know that it the Israeli broadcast station announcer? You got it off you tube.

Where did you get the video from ? Was it You tube? I have a You tube account I can create video's also they could make Obamush say anything.

Netanyahu admits on video he deceived US to destroy Oslo accord, The National, 18 July 2010
Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

NAZARETH // There is one video Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, must be praying never gets posted on YouTube with English subtitles. To date, the 10-minute segment has been broadcast only in Hebrew on Israel’s Channel 10.

How do you know that it the Israeli broadcast station announcer? You got it off you tube.

it says it on the internets, so it must be true.

Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

it says it on the internets, so it must be true.

Thats why I don't like using those sub title you tube videos. If no one can actually hear and understand what the person is saying it's useless to use. Anyone can write subtitles and make them say anything. Go in someone's home and say something off the wall envolveing the government. Do you think any politican is that stupid?:eusa_whistle::lol: But of course ED would.

Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

Your imaginary family in Israel told me.

Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

Your imaginary family in Israel told me.

To be truthful their actually my sons inlaws, but isn't that family?

Given that those "settlements" were essentially in violations of previous agreements,... .
And what might those previous agreements be?

This is old hat, son:

In 1979 the Israeli High Court forbade the establishment of settlements on privately-owned Palestinian that has been seized by Israel for military purposes.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Settlements 'violate Israeli law'

Argument: Israeli settlements violate international lawArgument: Israeli settlements violate international law - Debatepedia

There's nothing anybody could do to me that would make me want to strap on a bomb and blow up a school or hospital. That is pure cowardice, regardless of motive.
How do you feel about launching missiles and artillery rounds and dropping bombs, some of which land on hospitals and schools and houses and apartment buildings where babies are sleeping in their cribs?

Here are some images of just a few things your tax dollars paid for in recent decades.
I feel absolutely horrible when missiles and bombs hit hospitals and schools. Just as I'm sure everybody here feels horrible when rockets from Palestine hit Israeli hospitals and schools. Killing Israeli children is bad too, right? But I still would never strap on a bomb and blow up those children.

I appreciate the pictures of dead Arab children to further an agenda [though I wonder why such people never show pictures of dead Israeli children] but I'm pretty sure my tax dollars never went to bombing Vietnam and Cambodia.

Given that those "settlements" were essentially in violations of previous agreements,... .
This is old hat, son:
As old and worn-out as palistani agitprop, indeed.
"In 1979 the Israeli High Court forbade the establishment of settlements on privately-owned Palestinian that has been seized by Israel for military purposes."
Did "peace now" present land deeds to support that? Or is the BBC supposed to carry water for them?
Settlements 'violate Israeli law'
How so, if the International court of justice isn't at all sure they do?

Please allow me to express my thoughts on the Israeli haters on this thread For those nazis out there that hate Israelis please go off somewhere and DIE!! a slow death in the most horrible manner possible there is no room in the Gene pool for scum like you. Thats it thought i had something more to say but i think this says it all.

This is old hat, son:

Translation: a fact presented that old Doc can't disprove, so he bluffs and blusters.
"In 1979 the Israeli High Court forbade the establishment of settlements on privately-owned Palestinian that has been seized by Israel for military purposes."
Did "peace now" present land deeds to support that? Or is the BBC supposed to carry water for them?

Note that I provided proof of what I said, yet old Doc doesn't have the cojones to acknowledge that, even when the proof is from the Israeli High Court. So Doc just blows smoke.

Obviously, Doc didn't read the article presented or he's just ignoring what it said to be stubborn. Maybe Doc should AGAIN read the part after "In 1979 the Israeli High Court.... :razz:

Please allow me to express my thoughts on the Israeli haters on this thread For those nazis out there that hate Israelis please go off somewhere and DIE!! a slow death in the most horrible manner possible there is no room in the Gene pool for scum like you. Thats it thought i had something more to say but i think this says it all.

Do you include Israeli's that are for a 2 state solution in your little rant here?

Whether it's here or on some television channel or at the U.N., this discussion inevitably devolves into a nitpicking exchange of who-said-what-and-did-what-when-and-why and it goes on and on and becomes more redundantly complicated and confusing as it goes. Ultimately the bickering serves to perpetuate the Arab/Israeli conflict ad infinitum. It's been going on for as long as I can remember and the bottom line is it is and has been increasingly costly to the United States -- and aside from such hollow and misleading propaganda attempts as "Israel is our ally" no one can tell me WHY!

Why is the United States involved in the Arab/Israeli conflict? Why, when the instigator and organizer of the 9/11 attack warned us in 1998 that our continued support of Israel, the committed enemy of his people, would bring misery upon us, does our government adamantly continue to place the lives of our citizens in jeopardy by continuing to support and defend a tiny country which has absolutely no definable relevance to the United States?

Whether it's here or on some television channel or at the U.N., this discussion inevitably devolves into a nitpicking exchange of who-said-what-and-did-what-when-and-why and it goes on and on and becomes more redundantly complicated and confusing as it goes. Ultimately the bickering serves to perpetuate the Arab/Israeli conflict ad infinitum. It's been going on for as long as I can remember and the bottom line is it is and has been increasingly costly to the United States -- and aside from such hollow and misleading propaganda attempts as "Israel is our ally" no one can tell me WHY! Why is the United States involved in the Arab/Israeli conflict? Why, when the instigator and organizer of the 9/11 attack warned us in 1998 that our continued support of Israel, the committed enemy of his people, would bring misery upon us, does our government adamantly continue to place the lives of our citizens in jeopardy by continuing to support and defend a tiny country which has absolutely no definable relevance to the United States?
A life and a job are hard to come by these days, it seems. Insecurity. Depression. Prozac. Neurotic existential questions.

This is old hat, son:

Translation: a fact presented that old Doc can't disprove, so he bluffs and blusters.
Translation: hat is old and worn-out like palistani agitprop.

Note that I provided proof of what I said, yet old Doc doesn't have the cojones to acknowledge that, even when the proof is from the Israeli High Court. So Doc just blows smoke.

An out-of-context mention of the general high court ruling. Typical of the BBC.

Obviously, Doc didn't read the article presented or he's just ignoring what it said to be stubborn. Maybe Doc should AGAIN read the part after "In 1979 the Israeli High Court.... :razz:

Obviously, drivel.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Obama: Palestinian State Must Be Based on 1967 Borders - FoxNews.com

What a piece of work, if I where Isreal I would throw up the big F.U. sign and carry on with my business. We will make relations better with Isreal after 2012 is over with. This president is embarrassing.

Really? Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted amateur:doubt: We're the only friend those dummies have. And they have the nerve to dress down our president. You support this crap? What do they say are the three most important things in real estate...Location, location, LOCATION. These idiots go and park it down right in the middle of land that isn't theirs and wait for America to wipe their noses all day. This agenda has been in the works since Clinton. Not to mention you've got some pretty big balls, taking the side of that chump over your own president. It's jackasses like you that make solidarity impossible. If you had a problem with your brother, would you side with someone against him? To think that I did two combat tours for the likes of a bum like you. If you love those assholes so much, why don't you move!!!:anj_stfu::up_yours: Oh, by the way... it's were

Last edited:
We're the only friend those dummies have.
Funny, arabs-muslims, residing in the US this or that way tend to mention that a lot.
And they have the nerve to dress down our president.
But the jackass is a dress-down - who in his right mind would ever present a Queen of England with an IPod? Eh?
You support this crap?
But of course!
What do they say are the three most important things in real estate...Location, location, LOCATION.
Ah, the motive force behind arab conquistas.
These idiots go and park it down right in the middle of land that isn't theirs
Local gangsta bling didn't make for a valid legal claim, of course.
and wait for America to wipe their noses all day.
That's what I call a caring attitude.
This agenda has been in the works since Clinton.
Nah, since Obama, of course.
Not to mention you've got some pretty big balls, taking the side of that chump over your own president.
The chump's a cool Special Forces chump, of course.
It's jackasses like you that make solidarity impossible.
But Obama didn't invite the chump to smoke a peace hookah in the Oval office, did he?
If you had a problem with your brother, would you side with someone against him?
A lawyer?
To think that I did two combat tours for the likes of a bum like you.
In the Pegasus Galaxy, no doubt about that at all.
If you love those assholes so much, why don't you move!!!
(Cue tornado in a china shop.)

:lol::clap2:
We're the only friend those dummies have.
Funny, arabs-muslims, residing in the US this or that way tend to mention that a lot.
And they have the nerve to dress down our president.
But the jackass is a dress-down - who in his right mind would ever present a Queen of England with an IPod? Eh?But of course!Ah, the motive force behind arab conquistas.Local gangsta bling didn't make for a valid legal claim, of course.That's what I call a caring attitude.Nah, since Obama, of course.The chump's a cool Special Forces chump, of course.But Obama didn't invite the chump to smoke a peace hookah in the Oval office, did he?A lawyer?
To think that I did two combat tours for the likes of a bum like you.
In the Pegasus Galaxy, no doubt about that at all.
If you love those assholes so much, why don't you move!!!
(Cue tornado in a china shop.)

Obama: Palestinian State Must Be Based on 1967 Borders - FoxNews.com

What a piece of work, if I where Isreal I would throw up the big F.U. sign and carry on with my business. We will make relations better with Isreal after 2012 is over with. This president is embarrassing.

Really? Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted amateur:doubt: We're the only friend those dummies have. And they have the nerve to dress down our president. You support this crap? What do they say are the three most important things in real estate...Location, location, LOCATION. These idiots go and park it down right in the middle of land that isn't theirs and wait for America to wipe their noses all day. This agenda has been in the works since Clinton. Not to mention you've got some pretty big balls, taking the side of that chump over your own president. It's jackasses like you that make solidarity impossible. If you had a problem with your brother, would you side with someone against him? To think that I did two combat tours for the likes of a bum like you. If you love those assholes so much, why don't you move!!!:anj_stfu::up_yours: Oh, by the way... it's were

So you did two tours? I guess you hate obamush for helping those who you fought against and who is still fighting us now.

There are many people in many foreign lands who hate America but do not hate Americans. I recently watched a Rick Steves travel documentary of his visit to Iran which makes that point very plainly.

Rick spoke with a group of young Iranians he stopped on a street and engaged in discussion. They were surprisingly friendly and outgoing and while they were extemely critical of America and its policies in the Middle East every one of them said they harbor no animosity toward Americans.

I am not alone in saying I harbor no animosity toward Iraq or its people, yet I clearly understand why many if not most Iraqis hate America -- without ever stopping in their judgment to consider that many or most Americans do not support their government's policies and actions.

Today I heard a Jewish woman on the Randi Rhodes radio program talk about her being beaten and arrested for speaking out against Rep. Allen West at an AIPAC rally in which West voiced strong support for Israel. I've also read and heard about Israeli people who vigorously oppose Israel's policies toward the Palestinians.

The point I'm making refers to your comment, which, whether intentional or not, amounts to a propaganda ploy. And I'll support that statement by challenging you to find one message in this long thread in which hatred is expressed toward the Israeli people.

For your information, in case you are not already well aware of it, resentment of America's support of Israel is not the same as hatred for the Israeli people anymore than Iranian's resentment of America does not mean Iranians generally hate American people.

So the two possibilities are (a) you are an ordinary low-level propagandist who uses the word "hate" as a device, or (b) you are one of those pathetic characters commonly known as a "self-hating Jew" who simply assumes everyone else hates you and all Jews, too.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back