CDZ Obama Not A Christian?

“[Obama] does not believe in consensus and inclusion for both sides equally...”

Incorrect.

There is no evidence whatsoever in support of this.

Indeed, the principles of consensus and inclusion are fundamental to democratic politicians, including the president.

Moreover, the president has sought time and again over the years to reach consensus with Congressional republicans to find solutions beneficial to all Americans only to be rebuffed time and again by those on the right hostile to the president solely for partisan reasons.

The president is a Christian because he says he is, no other 'proof' is required, and no other Christian has the authority to say otherwise lest he violates a fundamental tenet of his faith.

And that this non-issue is an 'issue' to some on the right illustrates the partisan idiocy common to many conservatives.
If he says he is "A little tea pot", does that make it so?

I was trained a Christian, yet do not practice it.....
i know. how funny is it for us to say obama is not a christian? no american is a christian. many claim to be but few are truly choosing it's path of peace and morality in any fashion. me worst of all of course. i must confess. but this heathen is trying to turn around against the current we are all bloody tide we are all being swpet up in.

This needs to be repeated.

“[Obama] does not believe in consensus and inclusion for both sides equally...”

"Incorrect. There is no evidence whatsoever in support of this. Indeed, the principles of consensus and inclusion are fundamental to democratic politicians, including the president."

My God we're morons. Don't listen to what politicians say. WATCH WHAT THEY DO...

How many Christians do you know that celebrate Ramadan? How many Christians are so repulsed by the cross that they have them removed from view if they schedule a visit? How many Christians hate God's chosen as much as Obama? How many Christians think arming Muslims is a good idea. Why would a Christian overthrow a nation at peace with Israel to accommodate their radical Muslim Brotherhood advisors?
He is Muslim through and through, wants approval from his dead daddy and is doing everything he can to make his father's dreams come true. And while we close our eyes and continue bitch slapping each other, he is succeeding.

An article was posted on the CNN website raising this question. Before you get you panties in a wad I want to flatly state that I do not think Obama is Muslim. However, during his time in office has exhibited a leaning toward Muslim organizations and countries at the expense of Israel. This leaning has been observed by individuals closer to following Obama day by day and his unwillingness to even say the words "Muslim Terrorists".

I believe he has a deep settled conflict about Islam going back to the years he spent in a Muslim school during the time he lived in Indonesia.
This conflict remains because, in the words of an old proverb, "train up a child in the way he should go and when he is older he will not depart from it". Just sayin'...

You have not supported your contention at all.

Yes, he did. Can't you read? If you disagree, then support YOUR contention. But that's not your style (or intellect), is it?

No, he is not Muslim and you are not balanced if you ignore all the evidence that undermines that nonsense, TIR.

Obama attended a radical christian church in order to provide cover for his political ambitions. Once he leaves office he will abandon this pretense and seek to become Secretary General of the UN in 2017.

He is not nor has he ever been a muslim.

Uh yeah he was while in school in Indonesia.....and unlike his birth certificate this is not a forgery:

barry_zpsbyjxh52f.jpg

:lol: Henry is up from his nap. When you are his age they can last hours and hours.

I agree with Henry. Folks throw things, then others do, then some start crying because they can't take it.

Puts this in the Flame Zone where the far right can have a free for all.

Joe, that is an immature answer, so try again.
No need to try again, it was a valid counter example to Jone's flawed logic, and the best you can do is call it immature. LOL
No, it was not no matter how many times you say it was.

Your logic is flawed, your attitude is immature, and as such will be treated accordingly.
Oh my! My life is ruined..... starkey is going to treat me accordingly.

Forum List

Back