Obama mocks GOP: if there was asteroid hurtling to earth, GOP would propose tax cuts, they dont have reason for Hunter investigation, doesn't help USA

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you got late bills and you lost yo job? cut taxes

when someone talks bad about the dirty South? cut taxes

Just bought a new pair and they scuffed your shoes Tell me what you gon' do? CUT TAXES!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Obama "I ran for Congress. I lost the primary by 30 points. Work. It was embarrassing. Had to go out the next day. Had a big L on my forehead. I didn't claim that the election was rigged"

"

they dont have reason for Hunter investigation​

"

Corrupt ex VP and his son sell out America to foreign countries, pockets millions, commit crimes, lie about it. Then the ex VP becomes president and no investigation is warranted?? :oops::oops::oops:

Just bought a new pair and they scuffed your shoes Tell me what you gon' do? CUT TAXES!

Do you really think anyone's going to sit through that to get to the part you reference? Start the vid at the appropriate time.

ChappelleSTFU.gif

Again, one must ask, Who, exactly, will be influenced by what this person says? Democrats? They are already voting for their candidate. Republicans? Not a chance. Independents? Not a chance.

While he may deserve some modicum of credit for not often making ass of himself as President, his 8 years are generally regarded as having accomplished nothing. Nobody cares what he has to say now...and that ignores the fact that what he's saying is nonsense.

If a meteor was hurtling toward earth, the democrats would say that it was only hurtling toward earth cause "Trump," and that it was a racist meteor.

Obama has a horrible record of supporting candidates who lose........this will hopefully continue this election cycle.

Forum List

Back