Obama Lied To All Of Us

His plan was not necessary at all.

1.Anyone who has no insurance can get free medical care at a Federal Community Clinic

I don't even have any idea where one of these places exist. Even at that all you can get is basic treatment.

He had a link showing where every clinic is in every state, thousands of clinics named.

There was no link.

Post #1 has a link, at least for me.

Here is the link, again. Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

of course he lied...he hates whites/America/cops.....linked many times before and now he adds even more proof
The republicans couldn't stand a black man in the white house.
Actually, we couldn't stand an apologetic, America hating, racist muslim in the White House
Obama claims to be a Christian, but I have doubts. His father was a Moslem and, under Islamic law, that makes him a Moslem, too. Obama could have undergone formal conversion to Christianity but he never did.

of course he lied...he hates whites/America/cops.....linked many times before and now he adds even more proof

The fact is, just like with Clinton and Carter, Republicans couldn't stand a Democrat in the White House, just like Democrats can't stand Republicans in office. You are not very bright or very dishonest.

The fact is, just like with Clinton and Carter, Republicans couldn't stand a Democrat in the White House, just like Democrats can't stand Republicans in office. You are not very bright or very dishonest.
I loved John Kennedy because he loved our country. Obama was a Muslim America hater why would any real American stand for what that idiot did?

While one might argue some could get insurance with a pre-existing condition, affording it is another story.

One that really still exists for many.

What a lot of people repeat on these boards are what they have heard on news or from friends and it's amazing after all these years how many do not understand how the system works or rather how to play the game. It's all about modified adjusted gross income on how much your premium may be on an individual health plan and what percentage of the poverty level. People on here are bitching about $7000 deductible and it doesn't have to be in just many cases. Some do not understand deductible vs max out of pocket per year. I have seen many over the past several years say I have a $15000 deductible and that is impossible if they have an ACA compliant plan. The lowest deductible for 2021 same as years past is zero and the highest is $8550. Leaving out 3 states on the west coast when you see when you see (for example) Deductible $5000/10,000 that means one person has a $5000 deductible and if there are more than 2 people in the family once for the first two hit $10000 then the other's do not have to meet their deductible. In same example if max out of pocket says $8550/17,100 means when one person reaches his max he pays no more co pays, co insurance when 2 hit it then the whole family, whether the other's met anything, have no co pays, co insurance. Just an example many have lower deductibles and max out of pocket and many have more.

I do have to admit if one is going to healthcare.gov and applying themselves some questions are misleading and you just don't know what to answer. For instance it use to say what is your household income I noticed yesterday it said net well HHS and IRS reconcile this on your taxes for that year as modified adjusted gross. I have more that fall into 100-250% of federal poverty level and therefore have decent premium's and then I have a handful over 400% of FPL and pay through the nose. FPL in non medicaid expansion states is 100% and expanded 138% and no one other than a pregnant woman or poor people on disability gets medicaid so anyone under 100% gets nothing.

The cost side was not addressed under Obamacare. That was a huge failure.

How would they know the cost?

The cost side was not addressed. How do you see a $2500 reduction when costs are not addressed?

Have no idea where he came up with this but for many on the marketplace there is more than a $2500 a year reduction in premium's than before obamacare.

No there isn't.

YOU are the dumbass
....I've been saying it for a long time = Obama is the racist
...I like Harry Truman
..I liked Obama-at first--
AND you're RIGHT----they don't like Dems---it's NOT the color of his skin that matters = Obama is a jackass racist
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Forum List

Back