Obama lays out ideas for 'real change' following George Floyd protests....

I agree that President Obama should have maintained silence, unless he wanted to make a plea to rioters to cease their orgy of looting, violence, and arson.

He simply stated in his very calm and reasoned manner a bunch of clichés: most of the demonstrators were peaceful, a few were violent, legislative action is the best way to make change.

He was wise not to put his prestige on the line, for any call from him to stop the outrageous violence would have been ignored by the mob, which consists of poorly educated individuals who are not interested in reason but only in stealing as much merchandise as they can.

I am glad that Presidents Bush, Clinton, and Carter have maintained silence.

I am also glad that President Trump has not "talked to the nation." There is nothing to say at this moment. Law and order must be restored before any legislative redress can be considered.

I agree that President Obama should have maintained silence, unless he wanted to make a plea to rioters to cease their orgy of looting, violence, and arson.

He simply stated in his very calm and reasoned manner a bunch of clichés: most of the demonstrators were peaceful, a few were violent, legislative action is the best way to make change.

He was wise not to put his prestige on the line, for any call from him to stop the outrageous violence would have been ignored by the mob, which consists of poorly educated individuals who are not interested in reason but only in stealing as much merchandise as they can.

I am also glad that President Trump has not "talked to the nation." There is nothing to say at this moment. Law and order must be restored before any legislative redress can be considered.
Yeah, I'm glad Trump didn't address the nation. It's so fucking embarrassing. He can't put together two coherent sentences when he writes and when he reads a speech he stumbles through it. It often sounds like a 3rd grader reading the Constitution. Unlike Obama who understands the power of language, and chooses his words carefully to disseminate his view. Trump usually speaks off the cuff, his rambling remarks can be full of digressions and hard-to-follow tangents. He often jumps to an entirely new thought before finishing his previous one. The end result being a confusing message often filled with hate and divisiveness which is the last thing the country needs now.

If he doesn't talk, you ask him "why not?"
Sorry - you're thinking of snowflakes and President Trump. There is actually an EXACT thread on this subject where the same TDS-suffering snowflakes who have attacked the President for speaking and have called for him to be 'silenced' on Twitter are asking why he does NOT speak out now...which he has done.

NEXT...

:p

And we have today's winner. Yes, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, behind door #1 is a ZONK Leaking Rowboat equipped with one paddle (only the right one) and a small bucket for bailing out the rich. Placed strategically in the Middle of the Pacific in Shark Infested Waters with a sign saying, "Free Lunch is Served". It's an all expense paid, around the world trip for this lucky fruitcake. Or until the boat sinks and the feast begins.

View attachment 343946
I'm sorry...were you offended by my telling your black, race0-divider and chief to STFU, that the had his chance and much of what we are seeing now is partly his fault?

Do you need a tissue?

You didn't offend me at all. I get quite a laugh at you posting like that. I can see where I got to you though. Good, Stop using the TDS when you run out of ideas and come up with new ideas and present them. TDS defense is for the weak minded and the stupid. Are you weak minded and stupid?
And we laugh at every stupid post idiots like YOU make in pathetic attempts to defend Dumbama. Why don’t you stop crying and suffering from Stage 4 TDS. Then again weak minded and stupid describes YOU perfectly. All you do is parrot your Dim masters talking points. Did you get your cracker like a good parrot?

Yeah, I'm glad Trump didn't address the nation. It's so fucking embarrassing. He can't put together two coherent sentences when he writes and when he reads a speech he stumbles through it. It often sounds like a 3rd grader reading the Constitution. Unlike Obama who understands the power of language, and chooses his words carefully to disseminate his view. Trump usually speaks off the cuff, his rambling remarks can be full of digressions and hard-to-follow tangents. He often jumps to an entirely new thought before finishing his previous one. The end result being a confusing message often filled with hate and divisiveness which is the last thing the country needs now.
First off, Dumbama reads a TelePrompTer. He has no clue what words actually mean. Hate and divisiveness? The trademark of Dumbama. If you’re confused, go back go to grade school and take some comprehension courses. Besides, you’ll cry no matter what he says anyway.

First off, Dumbama reads a TelePrompTer. He has no clue what words actually mean. Hate and divisiveness? The trademark of Dumbama. If you’re confused, go back go to grade school and take some comprehension courses. Besides, you’ll cry no matter what he says anyway.
At least he can read, can't say the same for our current president.

Obama said he wanted to change America but the problem is, he did nothing to do that.

He had the perfect opportunity to make a statement when the Garner prosecution was in his lap. He delayed, delayed, delayed and then did nothing.

Sorry - you're thinking of snowflakes and President Trump. There is actually an EXACT thread on this subject where the same TDS-suffering snowflakes who have attacked the President for speaking and have called for him to be 'silenced' on Twitter are asking why he does NOT speak out now...which he has done.

NEXT...

And we have today's winner. Yes, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, behind door #1 is a ZONK Leaking Rowboat equipped with one paddle (only the right one) and a small bucket for bailing out the rich. Placed strategically in the Middle of the Pacific in Shark Infested Waters with a sign saying, "Free Lunch is Served". It's an all expense paid, around the world trip for this lucky fruitcake. Or until the boat sinks and the feast begins.

View attachment 343946
I'm sorry...were you offended by my telling your black, race0-divider and chief to STFU, that the had his chance and much of what we are seeing now is partly his fault?

Do you need a tissue?

You didn't offend me at all. I get quite a laugh at you posting like that. I can see where I got to you though. Good, Stop using the TDS when you run out of ideas and come up with new ideas and present them. TDS defense is for the weak minded and the stupid. Are you weak minded and stupid?
And we laugh at every stupid post idiots like YOU make in pathetic attempts to defend Dumbama. Why don’t you stop crying and suffering from Stage 4 TDS. Then again weak minded and stupid describes YOU perfectly. All you do is parrot your Dim masters talking points. Did you get your cracker like a good parrot?

Are you saying that I am defending Rump? I am a contributor to the Lincoln Project. Sounds to me like your Cult is taking one hell of a lot of hits when the only real defense you have ends up screaming ""TDS". It's hilarious.

Well somebody has to, as Trump has completely abandoned Presidency.
Trump is 10 times better than Obama.
Under Obama, a police officer was forced to have a beer with the black criminal he arrested. Obama had the nerve to call it a teachable moment.

Hussein had eight years. The murder of Mr. Floyd happened in a democrat state and a democrat city. What "real changes" is he referring to? More republicans in office?

Obama said he wanted to change America but the problem is, he did nothing to do that.

He had the perfect opportunity to make a statement when the Garner prosecution was in his lap. He delayed, delayed, delayed and then did nothing.
Actually he did make a statement, a rather long one.

Attorney General William Barr made the final determination not to charge the officer, siding with federal prosecutors in Brooklyn, lawyers with the department's Civil Rights Division believed that charges could have been pursued, two officials told NBC News.

Oh, STFU!

As many snowflakes have reminded us over and over on this board, 'Hillary and Obama are no longer in office. There is no need to talk about / mention them'....and as THEY continue to prove, NOT talking about them is NOT possible because they won't STFU & GO AWAY!

Obama has / lays out ideas for 'real change'....Yeah, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT - NO THANKS!

Barry wanted to fundamentally change the United States and damn-near succeeded permanently. Aside from having the most scandalous / criminal administration ever - to include the 'most FOIA/FRA-criminally non-compliant in US history' - Barry was racist as hell - how could he NOT be?!

Aside from being pals with racist 'royalty' like Louis Farrakhan

View attachment 343928

He was 'mentored' by racist, America-hating, 'pastor' Jeremiah Wright, known for giving such 'sermons' that included such incendiary statements as, 'Not God BLESS America - God D@MN America'....a sermon Barry said he must have missed by being out that day...and every day more than a decade when he said such racist things.

View attachment 343931

So it should have been no surprise to anyone that - after his racist Harvard U buddy was arrested for being an ass to Harvard police - Barry was asked on his way to a meeting about the incident and without knowing 1 single things about the incident that had just happened he immediately blamed the police officer and Harvard police as being 'racist'.

The Policeman in question was absolutely the worst person Obama could have called 'racist; of the cuff because he turned out not only to be a highly decorated policeman but also THE police officer who was responsible for teaching all other police officers about 'racial sensitivity.

In the end neither President Obama NOR his college buddy sincerely apologized to the policeman. Obama had not hesitated to infer the man to be a racist in front of the entire question, yet all he could muster in the way of an apology was to invite him to a 'Beer Summit' at the WH. The policeman graciously accepted,

Me personally? I would have told Barry I would be there....right after he apologized to me in front of the whole country and admit he should not have jumped to racist conclusions.....which he would NEVER have agreed to do.

Wait you think people on this board are telling you not to talk about Obama and Hillary anymore? Are you deaf or just dumb? I’ve seen them tell you to stop diverting blame from Trump to point at Obama, but that’s quite different than discussing ideas that they propose about current issues. If you don’t understand that then you are definitely in the dumb column

Oh, STFU!

As many snowflakes have reminded us over and over on this board, 'Hillary and Obama are no longer in office. There is no need to talk about / mention them'....and as THEY continue to prove, NOT talking about them is NOT possible because they won't STFU & GO AWAY!

Obama has / lays out ideas for 'real change'....Yeah, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT - NO THANKS!

Barry wanted to fundamentally change the United States and damn-near succeeded permanently. Aside from having the most scandalous / criminal administration ever - to include the 'most FOIA/FRA-criminally non-compliant in US history' - Barry was racist as hell - how could he NOT be?!

View attachment 343928

He was 'mentored' by racist, America-hating, 'pastor' Jeremiah Wright, known for giving such 'sermons' that included such incendiary statements as, 'Not God BLESS America - God D@MN America'....a sermon Barry said he must have missed by being out that day...and every day more than a decade when he said such racist things.

View attachment 343931

So it should have been no surprise to anyone that - after his racist Harvard U buddy was arrested for being an ass to Harvard police - Barry was asked on his way to a meeting about the incident and without knowing 1 single things about the incident that had just happened he immediately blamed the police officer and Harvard police as being 'racist'.

The Policeman in question was absolutely the worst person Obama could have called 'racist; of the cuff because he turned out not only to be a highly decorated policeman but also THE police officer who was responsible for teaching all other police officers about 'racial sensitivity.

In the end neither President Obama NOR his college buddy sincerely apologized to the policeman. Obama had not hesitated to infer the man to be a racist in front of the entire question, yet all he could muster in the way of an apology was to invite him to a 'Beer Summit' at the WH. The policeman graciously accepted,

Me personally? I would have told Barry I would be there....right after he apologized to me in front of the whole country and admit he should not have jumped to racist conclusions.....which he would NEVER have agreed to do.

The “change” Obama called for when he was President must have been “fake change” since now he is calling this “real” change.

NEXT...

View attachment 343946

Do you need a tissue?

Are you saying that I am defending Rump? I am a contributor to the Lincoln Project. Sounds to me like your Cult is taking one hell of a lot of hits when the only real defense you have ends up screaming ""TDS". It's hilarious.
Sounds like your idiocy makes you incapable of criticizing your side’s violence and stupidity. You’re not hilarious. You’re pathetic. And an uneducated ass. Seek help.

Actually he did make a statement, a rather long one.

Attorney General William Barr made the final determination not to charge the officer, siding with federal prosecutors in Brooklyn, lawyers with the department's Civil Rights Division believed that charges could have been pursued, two officials told NBC News.

A "task force" that will report to me is code for "we aren't going to do anything". In the end he did what? Nothing. Obama and Holder let them all skate.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

I agree with Hopeychangy, time for real change.

All of these cities who haven’t had a Republican mayor in decades need to give Democrats the boot.

I know it's hard being a cop … But some jobs can't have bad apples. Some jobs, everybody gotta be good. Like, pilots. American Airlines can't be like, 'You know, most of our pilots like to land, we just got a few bad apples that like to crash into mountains.'

Clearly what this asinine asshole wanted to say was that he humbly accepted the appointment of chancellor for life. He did not seek this office but no sacrifice is too great to save this nation.

NEXT...

View attachment 343946

Do you need a tissue?

Defense for what? What have Republicans ever done that needs defending? We sure as hell didn't stage a hoax Russian collusion conspiracy for 3 years.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Too bad he did jack squat about it when he was in office. Other than race baiting.

Dude was president for 8 fucking years and now he wants to make a difference?!? What a fucking joke. The lack of self awareness is epic with that cocksucker
That comes with believing your own press.

Forum List

Back