Obama lays out ideas for 'real change' following George Floyd protests....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Oh, STFU!

As many snowflakes have reminded us over and over on this board, 'Hillary and Obama are no longer in office. There is no need to talk about / mention them'....and as THEY continue to prove, NOT talking about them is NOT possible because they won't STFU & GO AWAY!

Obama has / lays out ideas for 'real change'....Yeah, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT - NO THANKS!

Barry wanted to fundamentally change the United States and damn-near succeeded permanently. Aside from having the most scandalous / criminal administration ever - to include the 'most FOIA/FRA-criminally non-compliant in US history' - Barry was racist as hell - how could he NOT be?!

Aside from being pals with racist 'royalty' like Louis Farrakhan

Is this a 'radical' picture of Obama? - YouTube

He was 'mentored' by racist, America-hating, 'pastor' Jeremiah Wright, known for giving such 'sermons' that included such incendiary statements as, 'Not God BLESS America - God D@MN America'....a sermon Barry said he must have missed by being out that day...and every day more than a decade when he said such racist things.

Obama's race-rant Rev. rages on

So it should have been no surprise to anyone that - after his racist Harvard U buddy was arrested for being an ass to Harvard police - Barry was asked on his way to a meeting about the incident and without knowing 1 single things about the incident that had just happened he immediately blamed the police officer and Harvard police as being 'racist'.

The Policeman in question was absolutely the worst person Obama could have called 'racist; of the cuff because he turned out not only to be a highly decorated policeman but also THE police officer who was responsible for teaching all other police officers about 'racial sensitivity.

In the end neither President Obama NOR his college buddy sincerely apologized to the policeman. Obama had not hesitated to infer the man to be a racist in front of the entire question, yet all he could muster in the way of an apology was to invite him to a 'Beer Summit' at the WH. The policeman graciously accepted,

Me personally? I would have told Barry I would be there....right after he apologized to me in front of the whole country and admit he should not have jumped to racist conclusions.....which he would NEVER have agreed to do.

Oh, STFU!

As many snowflakes have reminded us over and over on this board, 'Hillary and Obama are no longer in office. There is no need to talk about / mention them'....and as THEY continue to prove, NOT talking about them is NOT possible because they won't STFU & GO AWAY!

Obama has / lays out ideas for 'real change'....Yeah, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT - NO THANKS!

Barry wanted to fundamentally change the United States and damn-near succeeded permanently. Aside from having the most scandalous / criminal administration ever - to include the 'most FOIA/FRA-criminally non-compliant in US history' - Barry was racist as hell - how could he NOT be?!

View attachment 343928

He was 'mentored' by racist, America-hating, 'pastor' Jeremiah Wright, known for giving such 'sermons' that included such incendiary statements as, 'Not God BLESS America - God D@MN America'....a sermon Barry said he must have missed by being out that day...and every day more than a decade when he said such racist things.

View attachment 343931

So it should have been no surprise to anyone that - after his racist Harvard U buddy was arrested for being an ass to Harvard police - Barry was asked on his way to a meeting about the incident and without knowing 1 single things about the incident that had just happened he immediately blamed the police officer and Harvard police as being 'racist'.

The Policeman in question was absolutely the worst person Obama could have called 'racist; of the cuff because he turned out not only to be a highly decorated policeman but also THE police officer who was responsible for teaching all other police officers about 'racial sensitivity.

In the end neither President Obama NOR his college buddy sincerely apologized to the policeman. Obama had not hesitated to infer the man to be a racist in front of the entire question, yet all he could muster in the way of an apology was to invite him to a 'Beer Summit' at the WH. The policeman graciously accepted,

Me personally? I would have told Barry I would be there....right after he apologized to me in front of the whole country and admit he should not have jumped to racist conclusions.....which he would NEVER have agreed to do.

Hilarious! The Kenyan-born miscreant just keeps digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself with all the sh*t he spews.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Wonder why his lazy ass didn’t make the changes?

If he doesn't talk, you ask him "why not?"
Sorry - you're thinking of snowflakes and President Trump. There is actually an EXACT thread on this subject where the same TDS-suffering snowflakes who have attacked the President for speaking and have called for him to be 'silenced' on Twitter are asking why he does NOT speak out now...which he has done.

NEXT...

:p

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Joe, who’s done nothing significant in his 5 decades of holding political offices, says we need to elect him so he can make long needed changes.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Obama and Dems had 8 years to fix this, why are Dem's in Dem run cities in Dem run states rioting, burning, and looting?

I don't care to even hear what that meat puppet faggot has to say, but I bet doing the opposite of anything that stuttering cluster fuck reads off a teleprompter will have the best impact.

I wish Obama had used less politically correct language to make the point he expressed in the article's last paragraph.

He added: “So let’s not excuse violence, or rationalize it, or participate in it. If we want our criminal justice system, and American society at large, to operate on a higher ethical code, then we have to model that code ourselves.”
Although I can see his point I highly doubt it will be effective. Too much appeal to intellect and way too little heart.

Sorry - you're thinking of snowflakes and President Trump. There is actually an EXACT thread on this subject where the same TDS-suffering snowflakes who have attacked the President for speaking and have called for him to be 'silenced' on Twitter are asking why he does NOT speak out now...which he has done.

NEXT...

And we have today's winner. Yes, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, behind door #1 is a ZONK Leaking Rowboat equipped with one paddle (only the right one) and a small bucket for bailing out the rich. Placed strategically in the Middle of the Pacific in Shark Infested Waters with a sign saying, "Free Lunch is Served". It's an all expense paid, around the world trip for this lucky fruitcake. Or until the boat sinks and the feast begins.

1591037881691.jpeg

I wish Obama had used less politically correct language to make the point he expressed in the article's last paragraph.

He added: “So let’s not excuse violence, or rationalize it, or participate in it. If we want our criminal justice system, and American society at large, to operate on a higher ethical code, then we have to model that code ourselves.”
Although I can see his point I highly doubt it will be effective. Too much appeal to intellect and way too little heart.
Especially from the guy who thinks you fix government from killing citizens by making a larger more powerful government and disarm the citizens.

NEXT...

And we have today's winner. Yes, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, behind door #1 is a ZONK Leaking Rowboat equipped with one paddle (only the right one) and a small bucket for bailing out the rich. Placed strategically in the Middle of the Pacific in Shark Infested Waters with a sign saying, "Free Lunch is Served". It's an all expense paid, around the world trip for this lucky fruitcake. Or until the boat sinks and the feast begins.

View attachment 343946
I'm sorry...were you offended by my telling your black, race0-divider and chief to STFU, that the had his chance and much of what we are seeing now is partly his fault?

Do you need a tissue?

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

During the Obama admin, he was building containment zones around the US, and having Home Land Security practice Zombie shootings, to get their agents inured to killing US citizens incase of rioting.

NEXT...

View attachment 343946
I'm sorry...were you offended by my telling your black, race0-divider and chief to STFU, that the had his chance and much of what we are seeing now is partly his fault?

Do you need a tissue?

Partly his fault? More like all his 1/2 black ass fault...

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Shhhhh. Bby it's ok. :itsok:

Forum List

Back