Obama lays out ideas for 'real change' following George Floyd protests....

If he doesn't talk, you ask him "why not?"
Sorry - you're thinking of snowflakes and President Trump. There is actually an EXACT thread on this subject where the same TDS-suffering snowflakes who have attacked the President for speaking and have called for him to be 'silenced' on Twitter are asking why he does NOT speak out now...which he has done.

NEXT...

:p

And we have today's winner. Yes, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, behind door #1 is a ZONK Leaking Rowboat equipped with one paddle (only the right one) and a small bucket for bailing out the rich. Placed strategically in the Middle of the Pacific in Shark Infested Waters with a sign saying, "Free Lunch is Served". It's an all expense paid, around the world trip for this lucky fruitcake. Or until the boat sinks and the feast begins.

View attachment 343946
I'm sorry...were you offended by my telling your black, race0-divider and chief to STFU, that the had his chance and much of what we are seeing now is partly his fault?

Do you need a tissue?

:p

You didn't offend me at all. I get quite a laugh at you posting like that. I can see where I got to you though. Good, Stop using the TDS when you run out of ideas and come up with new ideas and present them. TDS defense is for the weak minded and the stupid. Are you weak minded and stupid?

Oh, STFU!

As many snowflakes have reminded us over and over on this board, 'Hillary and Obama are no longer in office. There is no need to talk about / mention them'....and as THEY continue to prove, NOT talking about them is NOT possible because they won't STFU & GO AWAY!

Obama has / lays out ideas for 'real change'....Yeah, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT - NO THANKS!

Barry wanted to fundamentally change the United States and damn-near succeeded permanently. Aside from having the most scandalous / criminal administration ever - to include the 'most FOIA/FRA-criminally non-compliant in US history' - Barry was racist as hell - how could he NOT be?!

Aside from being pals with racist 'royalty' like Louis Farrakhan

View attachment 343928

He was 'mentored' by racist, America-hating, 'pastor' Jeremiah Wright, known for giving such 'sermons' that included such incendiary statements as, 'Not God BLESS America - God D@MN America'....a sermon Barry said he must have missed by being out that day...and every day more than a decade when he said such racist things.

View attachment 343931

So it should have been no surprise to anyone that - after his racist Harvard U buddy was arrested for being an ass to Harvard police - Barry was asked on his way to a meeting about the incident and without knowing 1 single things about the incident that had just happened he immediately blamed the police officer and Harvard police as being 'racist'.

The Policeman in question was absolutely the worst person Obama could have called 'racist; of the cuff because he turned out not only to be a highly decorated policeman but also THE police officer who was responsible for teaching all other police officers about 'racial sensitivity.

In the end neither President Obama NOR his college buddy sincerely apologized to the policeman. Obama had not hesitated to infer the man to be a racist in front of the entire question, yet all he could muster in the way of an apology was to invite him to a 'Beer Summit' at the WH. The policeman graciously accepted,

Me personally? I would have told Barry I would be there....right after he apologized to me in front of the whole country and admit he should not have jumped to racist conclusions.....which he would NEVER have agreed to do.

Wonder why his lazy ass didn’t make the changes?
During the Obama admin, he was building containment zones around the US, and having Home Land Security practice Zombie shootings, to get their agents inured to killing US citizens incase of rioting.

The idea was to eliminate the police officers' established instinct / habit of withholding fire...

Thanks for the reminder.

During the Obama admin, he was building containment zones around the US, and having Home Land Security practice Zombie shootings, to get their agents inured to killing US citizens in case of rioting.
So you're saying we would have been better off with Obama, than Trump's weak a** leadership?

Oh, STFU!

As many snowflakes have reminded us over and over on this board, 'Hillary and Obama are no longer in office. There is no need to talk about / mention them'....and as THEY continue to prove, NOT talking about them is NOT possible because they won't STFU & GO AWAY!

Obama has / lays out ideas for 'real change'....Yeah, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT - NO THANKS!

Barry wanted to fundamentally change the United States and damn-near succeeded permanently. Aside from having the most scandalous / criminal administration ever - to include the 'most FOIA/FRA-criminally non-compliant in US history' - Barry was racist as hell - how could he NOT be?!

View attachment 343928

He was 'mentored' by racist, America-hating, 'pastor' Jeremiah Wright, known for giving such 'sermons' that included such incendiary statements as, 'Not God BLESS America - God D@MN America'....a sermon Barry said he must have missed by being out that day...and every day more than a decade when he said such racist things.

View attachment 343931

So it should have been no surprise to anyone that - after his racist Harvard U buddy was arrested for being an ass to Harvard police - Barry was asked on his way to a meeting about the incident and without knowing 1 single things about the incident that had just happened he immediately blamed the police officer and Harvard police as being 'racist'.

The Policeman in question was absolutely the worst person Obama could have called 'racist; of the cuff because he turned out not only to be a highly decorated policeman but also THE police officer who was responsible for teaching all other police officers about 'racial sensitivity.

In the end neither President Obama NOR his college buddy sincerely apologized to the policeman. Obama had not hesitated to infer the man to be a racist in front of the entire question, yet all he could muster in the way of an apology was to invite him to a 'Beer Summit' at the WH. The policeman graciously accepted,

Me personally? I would have told Barry I would be there....right after he apologized to me in front of the whole country and admit he should not have jumped to racist conclusions.....which he would NEVER have agreed to do.

:boo_hoo14:

Jesus Fucking H, all you do is whine like a little pussy all day long. Give it a break Tinkerbell.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad....
Good, good, good Republicans...good, good...

SSDD. It just never stops with this snowflake.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Fuck Barry Sotoro!

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Jesus Fucking H, all you do is whine like a little pussy all day long. Give it a break Tinkerbell.

There are no Democrats now. Only communist scum.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Obozo had 8 years and did nothing except throw gas on the fire. Now he has the answers? Just STFU and go back to your mansion in Whiteysville.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Marxist scourge needs to be put in line. Shoot to kill.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

You're insane you old fuck, now go and change your Depends.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

I'm not old and our nation deserves law and order. Shoot these communist criminals. No reason for them to be in the streets.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Race had nothing to do with that man's death. Police officer used excessive means. That's it and that's is that. Scum using it as an excuse to pillage.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

I'm not old and our nation deserves law and order. Shoot these communist criminals. No reason for them to be in the streets.
Stop your whining, get out there in the street and start taking care of business then.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

You don't want me in charge of the Justice Department or the military. Criminal cocksuckers would be murdered by the bushel basket. They have no right to loot small business.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Stop your whining, get out there in the street and start taking care of business then.
Already have bitch.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

If taking the life of another is a sin them I'm going to hell multifold. But I done it for the greatest Christian nation on earth. We have already organized a security team in my neighborhood.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Squeezing the trigger on another person means nothing to me now. We crossed that Rubicon long ago.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Apparently, you didn't bother to read the essay but just launched the unusually attacks.

As millions of people across the country take to the streets and raise their voices in response to the killing of George Floyd and the ongoing problem of unequal justice, many people have reached out asking how we can sustain momentum to bring about real change.

Ultimately, it’s going to be up to a new generation of activists to shape strategies that best fit the times. But I believe there are some basic lessons to draw from past efforts that are worth remembering.

First, the waves of protests across the country represent a genuine and legitimate frustration over a decades-long failure to reform police practices and the broader criminal justice system in the United States. The overwhelming majority of participants have been peaceful, courageous, responsible, and inspiring. They deserve our respect and support, not condemnation — something that police in cities like Camden and Flint have commendably understood.

On the other hand, the small minority of folks who’ve resorted to violence in various forms, whether out of genuine anger or mere opportunism, are putting innocent people at risk, compounding the destruction of neighborhoods that are often already short on services and investment and detracting from the larger cause. I saw an elderly black woman being interviewed today in tears because the only grocery store in her neighborhood had been trashed. If history is any guide, that store may take years to come back. So let’s not excuse violence, or rationalize it, or participate in it. If we want our criminal justice system, and American society at large, to operate on a higher ethical code, then we have to model that code ourselves.

Second, I’ve heard some suggest that the recurrent problem of racial bias in our criminal justice system proves that only protests and direct action can bring about change, and that voting and participation in electoral politics is a waste of time. I couldn’t disagree more. The point of protest is to raise public awareness, to put a spotlight on injustice, and to make the powers that be uncomfortable; in fact, throughout American history, it’s often only been in response to protests and civil disobedience that the political system has even paid attention to marginalized communities. But eventually, aspirations have to be translated into specific laws and institutional practices — and in a democracy, that only happens when we elect government officials who are responsive to our demands.

Moreover, it’s important for us to understand which levels of government have the biggest impact on our criminal justice system and police practices. When we think about politics, a lot of us focus only on the presidency and the federal government. And yes, we should be fighting to make sure that we have a president, a Congress, a U.S. Justice Department, and a federal judiciary that actually recognize the ongoing, corrosive role that racism plays in our society and want to do something about it. But the elected officials who matter most in reforming police departments and the criminal justice system work at the state and local levels.

It’s mayors and county executives that appoint most police chiefs and negotiate collective bargaining agreements with police unions. It’s district attorneys and state’s attorneys that decide whether or not to investigate and ultimately charge those involved in police misconduct. Those are all elected positions. In some places, police review boards with the power to monitor police conduct are elected as well. Unfortunately, voter turnout in these local races is usually pitifully low, especially among young people — which makes no sense given the direct impact these offices have on social justice issues, not to mention the fact that who wins and who loses those seats is often determined by just a few thousand, or even a few hundred, votes.

So the bottom line is this: if we want to bring about real change, then the choice isn’t between protest and politics. We have to do both. We have to mobilize to raise awareness, and we have to organize and cast our ballots to make sure that we elect candidates who will act on reform.

Finally, the more specific we can make demands for criminal justice and police reform, the harder it will be for elected officials to just offer lip service to the cause and then fall back into business as usual once protests have gone away. The content of that reform agenda will be different for various communities. A big city may need one set of reforms; a rural community may need another. Some agencies will require wholesale rehabilitation; others should make minor improvements. Every law enforcement agency should have clear policies, including an independent body that conducts investigations of alleged misconduct. Tailoring reforms for each community will require local activists and organizations to do their research and educate fellow citizens in their community on what strategies work best.

But as a starting point, here’s a report and toolkit developed by the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and based on the work of the Task Force on 21st Century Policing that I formed when I was in the White House. And if you’re interested in taking concrete action, we’ve also created a dedicated site at the Obama Foundation to aggregate and direct you to useful resources and organizations who’ve been fighting the good fight at the local and national levels for years.

I recognize that these past few months have been hard and dispiriting — that the fear, sorrow, uncertainty, and hardship of a pandemic have been compounded by tragic reminders that prejudice and inequality still shape so much of American life. But watching the heightened activism of young people in recent weeks, of every race and every station, makes me hopeful. If, going forward, we can channel our justifiable anger into peaceful, sustained, and effective action, then this moment can be a real turning point in our nation’s long journey to live up to our highest ideals.

Let’s get to work.

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Race had nothing to do with that man's death. Police officer used excessive means. That's it and that's is that. Scum using it as an excuse to pillage.
Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Already have bitch.
How many protesters did you kill?

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Oh, STFU!

View attachment 343928

View attachment 343931

Already have bitch.
How many protesters did you kill?
These people are not "protesters" they are however " criminals." None. Didn't have to. They took their pussy asses indoors. Show of force is all you need to back a coward down.

Forum List

Back