Obama kills terrorists he is God. Bush waterboarded a couple and he was the devil?

It just dawned on me.

YOU "HACKS" CAN'T ARGUE THE POINT OF THE THREAD BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.

SO YOU INSTEAD DIVERT ATTENTION TO THE WAY IT'S WORDED.

FAIL HACKS FAIL

you made a statement at the beginning of your OP that Obama is God. No one put a gun to your head to make you say that. Why don't you want to stand by your own words? If it were "true" as you say, why don't you want to stand by your own words?

And why are you yelling about it? After all, it is your own words.

Yelling is the only thing small children listen to.

It just dawned on me.

YOU "HACKS" CAN'T ARGUE THE POINT OF THE THREAD BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.

SO YOU INSTEAD DIVERT ATTENTION TO THE WAY IT'S WORDED.

FAIL HACKS FAIL

you made a statement at the beginning of your OP that Obama is God. No one put a gun to your head to make you say that. Why don't you want to stand by your own words? If it were "true" as you say, why don't you want to stand by your own words?

Ah, I get it. You screwed up and now you want to yell and call us small children. Heck, I suppose to you it beats having to stand by your own words.

The WMDs the Bush admin claimed did not exsit.

Lie, There was WMD in the the 90s when he killed the kurds Did Saddam Hussein Gas His Own People?

You think that all those months that Saddam would not let our inspectors in that he could have gotten the weapons to other countries. He had the ability to make them it was proven in the first gulf war.

The reason Bush hgave for going inot Iraq was that he was a direct threat to the US because of his weapons stash.

Those claimed weapons did NOT exsist.

PROVE THEY DID ir face your lie

Go get one lie of mine
You're shown them on a daily basis, and you always - and I do mean always - deny them.

You are an idiot.

They posted on my page and insisted me to point out the lies or apologize to them:cuckoo: Just look at most of their post they either outright lie or stretch the truth to make the left wing nuts look good:cuckoo:

Nope, that's not how it works. You said that they lie daily. Link us some examples from every day this week. Thank you in advance.

That is the only way you could get me to lie.

Violence it always on the top of cons minds it seems

You lie daily on this board without any water boarding.:razz:

Examples from the last 7 days, please.
How about today?
They totured the captives to create the intell they wanted so they could justify a war built on lies.

Torture does not work.

It gives you bad intell.

They wanted bad intell

You got your order of events backwards. But I guess that's what it takes to justify your mindset.

Oh yeah?

They torured people to justify what they knew was a war entered into on lies.

No WMDs and NO AQ ties like they claimed so they tortured people to make up intel to justify what they had done.
[Emphasis added]

There were WMDs in Iraq.

That's a fact

It's always all about political opportunism. I gave up on the so-called 'Anti-War' Left a long time ago. They've lost all credibility in recent years. For them it's all about whether a 'D' or an 'R' is in power. They're certainly not Anti-War.

You lie daily on this board without any water boarding.:razz:

Examples from the last 7 days, please.
How about today?
You got your order of events backwards. But I guess that's what it takes to justify your mindset.

Oh yeah?

They torured people to justify what they knew was a war entered into on lies.

No WMDs and NO AQ ties like they claimed so they tortured people to make up intel to justify what they had done.
[Emphasis added]

There were WMDs in Iraq.

That's a fact

Did you see this part of your own link?

Boylan said the suspected lab was new, dating from some time after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003

Ah, I get it. You screwed up and now you want to yell and call us small children. Heck, I suppose to you it beats having to stand by your own words.

How did I screw up?

Obama gets praised, Bush got condemned. The analogy in the thread title fits perfectly. It's just a shame your too shallow to admit it.

How did I screw up?

Obama gets praised, Bush got condemned. The analogy in the thread title fits perfectly. It's just a shame your too shallow to admit it.

You said, and I quote: "Obama kills terrorists he is God". Now, I ask again, who has been calling Obama God?

Still waiting for your answer.

You're shown them on a daily basis, and you always - and I do mean always - deny them.

You are an idiot.

They posted on my page and insisted me to point out the lies or apologize to them:cuckoo: Just look at most of their post they either outright lie or stretch the truth to make the left wing nuts look good:cuckoo:

Nope, that's not how it works. You said that they lie daily. Link us some examples from every day this week. Thank you in advance.

This is what they do.

They make untrue claims about people and repete them over and over again until they think they are true.

They have NEVER produced one lie by me in all the years I have asked them to do so.

This silly woman just lies at the drop of a hat.

This is what they do.

They make untrue claims about people and repete them over and over again until they think they are true.

They have NEVER produced one lie by me in all the years I have asked them to do so.

This silly woman just lies at the drop of a hat.
You said you never lie.

You did today.

Lair! [sic]

:lmao:

And, you lied again when you said you never lie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Same day, same shit with the moron.

It always amuses me when people jump onto the "You lie daily" bandwagon yet never seem to provide any evidence. I guess it's a Rightwing poster rite of passage or something bizarre like that.

"Hey Mary! You called that Leftie a liar 10 times today! Congratulations! You're in the Club!"

It always amuses me when people jump onto the "You lie daily" bandwagon yet never seem to provide any evidence. I guess it's a Rightwing poster rite of passage or something bizarre like that.

"Hey Mary! You called that Leftie a liar 10 times today! Congratulations! You're in the Club!"

Simmer down honey, you're right behind Truthmatters in the "lying shit sack" category.

It's just not worth it to me. Today, alone, she had told at least five...at least.

This happens regularly.

It's not worth it at all to point out facts to the brain-damaged.

It's funny, but not to those who fail to see what they don't want to see.

Christ, I'd be here all day getting them from just the last week, and I'd likely miss half of them.

And, the stupid rarely know what they do.

How did I screw up?

You said, and I quote: "Obama kills terrorists he is God". Now, I ask again, who has been calling Obama God?

Still waiting for your answer.

You will be waiting awhile I'm done playing semantics with hacks.

Forum List

Back