Obama just admitted that healthcare costs weren't going down

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
In fact he admitted that they are going up.

He said under Sebelius the costs for healthcare have gone UP at their slowest rate since 1950.

Comments were made during send off speech for her since she resigned.

Last edited:

He said under Sebelius the costs for healthcare have gone UP at their slowest rate since 1950.

You are a fucking retard. Go read some shit dont tell everyone what you heard.

Im the retard? He said it in his stupid speech 10 minutes ago so when it finally has a link to it you will look like the fool not I.

Did Obama promise that Healthcare costs would go down the first year? And seriously you're mad because the cost went up at the lowest level in 70 years?

Im the retard? He said it in his stupid speech 10 minutes ago so when it finally has a link to it you will look like the fool not I.

Did Obama promise that Healthcare costs would go down the first year? And seriously you're mad because the cost went up at the lowest level in 70 years?
Yes he did ya faggot. It'll be about the cost of my cable bill.

So Obama admitted what he has always said was going to happen.

Wow. Obama promised the average family would save $2500 on health care. Instead health care costs, esp insurance, has skyrocketed. The slowdowns we saw last year were mainly due to the lingering recession. Not that Obama wouldnt take credit for something he had nothing to do with.
But doesnt it bother the Left here that every statement Obama made about Obamacare was not only a lie, but he knew it was a lie when he made that statement?

Yep by $2500.00 per family. Still waiting on mine, because my healthcare insurance went up $250.00 a month

Saving $2,500?

Keeping my plan?

Do they have a lunch cafeteria at Obama for American HQ or do you bring in your own lunch?

Wow. Obama promised the average family would save $2500 on health care. Instead health care costs, esp insurance, has skyrocketed. The slowdowns we saw last year were mainly due to the lingering recession. Not that Obama wouldnt take credit for something he had nothing to do with.
But doesnt it bother the Left here that every statement Obama made about Obamacare was not only a lie, but he knew it was a lie when he made that statement?

I seriously doubt the statement he made is even true.

You are a fucking retard. Go read some shit dont tell everyone what you heard.

So, Obama quotes don't matter, eh? I guess that started when he said "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..."

And who is the "retard?"

"We will start by reducing premiums by as much as $2500 per family."

Last edited by a moderator:

Saving $2,500?

Keeping my plan?

Do they have a lunch cafeteria at Obama for American HQ or do you bring in your own lunch?

the costs for healthcare have gone UP at their slowest rate since 1950 that is what he said was going to happen

stay on your OP: don't deflect to distract others when you are wrong.

The lack of links provided as evidence suggests that isnt true.

The speech is ten minutes old, {sigh}.

How old is the promise of $2500 savings in the first year?

6 years old.

He said it in his 2008 campaign. He promised his health plan would "cut the average family’s premium by about $2,500 per year."

August 6, 2008
OBAMA: A system where we're gonna work with your employers to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

October 4, 2008
OBAMA: We will start by reducing premiums by as much as $2,500 per family.

September 6, 2008
OBAMA: Here's what change is saying to people who already have health insurance and the employers who are providing it: We'll work to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

May 3, 2008
OBAMA: I also have a health care plan that would save the average family $2,500 on their premiums.

January 3, 2008
OBAMA: And if you already have health care, then we're gonna reduce costs an average of $2,500 per family on premiums.

October 7, 2008
OBAMA: We're gonna work with your employer to lower the costs of your premiums by up to $2,500 a year.

Campaign Ad
OBAMA: And we'll cut the costs of a typical family's health care by up to $2,500 per year.

March 14, 2008
OBAMA: And if you've got health care, we're gonna work with your employer to lower your premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

February 23, 2008
OBAMA: And we will lower premiums for the typical family by $2,500 a year.

June 17, 2007
OBAMA: And cut the cost of health care by up to $2,500 per family.

August 17, 2008
OBAMA: And if you already have health care, then we're gonna work with your employer to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

Campaign Ad
EVAN BAYH: Barack's policies will provide health care cost reductions of about $2,500 for the typical family.

June 27, 2008
OBAMA: It's time to bring down the typical family's premium by about $2,500. And it's time to bring down the costs for the entire country.

February 19, 2008
OBAMA: And if you already have health insurance, we will lower your premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

April 22, 2008
OBAMA: We're gonna work with your employer through a catastrophic reinsurance plan to lower premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

October 15, 2008
OBAMA: The only thing we're gonna try to do is lower costs so that those cost savings are passed on to you. And we estimate we can cut the average family's premium by about $2,500 a year.

March 1, 2008
OBAMA: We'll work with your employer to lower your premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

Campaign Ad
NARRATOR: Barack Obama will provide rural America with affordable health care, and save the typical American family $2,500 a year.

May 30, 2008
OBAMA: And reduces every family's premiums by as much as $2,500.

April 20, 2008
OBAMA: If your employer does offer you health care, then we're gonna work with your employer to lower premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

March 13, 2008
OBAMA: And cut the cost of a typical family's premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year

Forum List

Back