Obama is worried about a divided media

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Former President Barack Obama said Tuesday on “CBS Mornings” that the “divided media” was his biggest concern for the future of the United States.

Host Nate Burelson asked, “Post-presidency, what about this country keeps you up at night?”

Obama said, “The thing that I’m most worried about is the degree to which we’ve now had a divided conversation, in part because we have a divided media.”

“When I was coming up, you had three TV stations. And people were getting a similar sense of what is true and what isn’t, what was real and what was not. Today, what I’m most concerned about is the fact that because of the splintering of the media, we almost occupy different realities.”

Comment:
The Democrats get their way in the Media about 95% of the time.
But in crazy political cults such as the Democrat Party 5% dissention is not tolerated.
The Left has ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo......but it's still not enough for them.
The Democrat Cult fears the truth because the truth will destroy them.

Last edited:
Former President Barack Obama said Tuesday on “CBS Mornings” that the “divided media” was his biggest concern for the future of the United States.

Host Nate Burelson asked, “Post-presidency, what about this country keeps you up at night?”

Obama said, “The thing that I’m most worried about is the degree to which we’ve now had a divided conversation, in part because we have a divided media.”

“When I was coming up, you had three TV stations. And people were getting a similar sense of what is true and what isn’t, what was real and what was not. Today, what I’m most concerned about is the fact that because of the splintering of the media, we almost occupy different realities.”

Comment:
The Democrats get their way in the Media about 95% of the time.
But in crazy political cults such as the Democrat Party 5% dissention is not tolerated.
The Left has ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo......but it's still not enough for them.
The Democrat Cult fears the truth because the truth will destroy them.
didn't seem to bother him when they were trashing Trump in 2016

Forum List

Back