Obama is the Antichrist - World Net Daily

Last edited:
The bible says the antichrist will come from europe.

I looked for the "bushisantichrist" website, but it appears to be gone.
actually, its from the empire of Alexander the great
which covered southern europe around into north africa
and since Kenya is not in that area either, and Hawaii isnt even close
i'd have to go with WND is once again off its fucking rocker

i doubt that anyone could trace themselves to ishmael

but you think he will be an Arab or Iranian?

I dont know what race he will be. someone from the seleucid portion of alexanders kingdom

hope you dont mind the wikimap

File:Diadochen1.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like Italy is part of that. When I said Europe, I guess I should have said specifically Rome. I have often wondered if it would be an evil Pope.

I looked for the "bushisantichrist" website, but it appears to be gone.
actually, its from the empire of Alexander the great
which covered southern europe around into north africa
and since Kenya is not in that area either, and Hawaii isnt even close
i'd have to go with WND is once again off its fucking rocker

I keep waiting for JFK to miraculously heal from his fatal head wound. :lol:

but you think he will be an Arab or Iranian?

I dont know what race he will be. someone from the seleucid portion of alexanders kingdom

Looks like Italy is part of that. When I said Europe, I guess I should have said specifically Rome. I have often wondered if it would be an evil Pope.

its the part in yellow, the boot is further to the left

its the part in yellow, the boot is further to the left

oops.
Ahmadiniejad?

Do you people take this sort of anti-christ stuff seriously?

I mean come on folks...get a clue.

do i think there will be an "antichrist"?
yes
do i think Obama is it?
HELL NO

Fair enough.

Whenever I want to know what's happening in the world today I seek news and reports written TODAY.

I'm of the opinion that the authors of the Bible which was written -- what? about 3,000 years ago? -- probably aren't going to be able to explain what's happening in my world today.

But hey, that's just me.

I think the Book of Revelations is a fairy tale written by somebody who ate some bad rye or something.

Revelations is not anything Jesus ever mentioned, that's for damned sure.

And its Author didn't even know Jesus, either, so I think it's basically load of nonsense.

I put the book of Revelations right up there with Nostradamos, Big Foot and the rest of the insane nonsense so many of my fellow citizens take seriously.

Last edited:

yes
do i think Obama is it?
HELL NO

Fair enough.

Whenever I want to know what's happening in the world today I seek news and reports written TODAY.

I'm of the opinion that the authors of the Bible which was written -- what? about 3,000 years ago? -- probably aren't going to be able to explain what's happening in my world today.

But hey, that's just me.

I think the Book of Revelations is a fairy tale written by somebody who ate some bad rye or something.

Revelations is anything Jesus ever mentioned, that's for damned sure.

And its Author didn't even know Jesus, either, so I think it's basically load of nonsense.

I put the book of Revelations right up there with Nostradamos, Big Foot and the rest of the insane nonsense so many of my fellow citizens take seriously.

so who gives a shit what you think?

yes
do i think Obama is it?
HELL NO

Fair enough.

But hey, that's just me.

Revelations is anything Jesus ever mentioned, that's for damned sure.

so who gives a shit what you think?

Apparently you do... enough to respond to my posts, at least.

I guess the birthers missed their chance to pull a twofer.

youre pwnd by ignorance
No. I don't believe he's right (about Europe). And it doesn't say he'll come from Kenya either. Therefore, the birthers missed a twofer (i.e. they should have claimed his birthplace consistent with the Biblical origins of the anti-Christ).

Didn't think I'd have to explain. Ah well.

There is nothing in our Constitution that bars the Antichrist from being president as long as he is a native born Antichrist.

America knew he was the Antichrist but still prefered him to the best the republican party had to offer.
Can you blame them???

There is nothing in our Constitution that bars the Antichrist from being president as long as he is a native born Antichrist.

America knew he was the Antichrist but still prefered him to the best the republican party had to offer.
Can you blame them???

And remember, the Antichrist must be at least 35 years old and have resided in the U.S. for 14 years.

Forum List

Back