I believe that this will be increasingly how Obama is seen:

67180002-cartoon-racist-149531_600-jpg

As the Ray Nagin of the presidency.
Trump will lie in 2018 as much as he lied in 2017,

1. Lie???

Like this?

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

2. And let's not forget that President Trump is doing for the economy what the ingrate was never able to accomplish.

3. While there was always an overarching question about Obama: Shiite or Sunni....
We got the answer with the Iran Deal.
I kept my health plan

So did 95 percent of Americans

You said Obama only disagreed with Wright because of what polls reflected of white voters.

Obama disagreed with Wright in April, 2007. So either you can prove such a poll existed prior to April 30, 2007, or you tacitly concede you were bullshitting. Which is it...?

IN March of 2008, he position was that Wright was a part of him and that white America needed to understand.

YOu seem to have trouble with the idea that Obama was a filthy liar who said what he felt would serve his purpose at that time.

When a person's words contradict each other, try looking at his actions and his motives to see which is the real him.

I posted is march 2008 speech. That was his public position at that time.
Looks to me like you’re the filthy liar, not Obama. You said he disagreed with Wright after polls showed white America wasn’t buying his defense of Wright.

You’ve failed to show such a poll that was released prior to April 30, 2007, when he disagreed with Wright. You made that pathetic excuse up to justify the lies you’ve been telling.

Obama's words and actions match up when you consider his twenty year membership in Wright's church and his march 2008 speech when he stood by Wright.

That is the real Obama, the one that was strongly attracted to Wright's message of hate and racism.

The one that claimed he was a member of Wright's church and Wright's friend for over twenty years without noticing that he was a racist anti-American bigot? Those words don't match his actions.

That is a fiction, invented by Obama and sold to US by the vile media.

Your pretense that you don't understand this simple truth is you being a filthy liar.
Spits the forum’s filthy vile liar.

You said Obama disagreed with Wright because of a poll. I showed you Obama disagreed with Wright in April, 2007...

Where’s your poll?

SUre, he said he disagreed in 2007.

But then when the issue came up again, he stood by his man.

Until the polls showed that wasn't flying with the voters any more.

You seem to be having a problem understanding how to tell when someone is lying.

Look to their actions.

Obama was a member of that church for over twenty years.

He knew what Wright's message was, and he agreed with it.

That is the real Obama.

And the Obama that won the poll, was a fiction, created by Obama and sold to the people by the vile media.
You said he disagreed with Wright because of the polls. That you now try to switch to events in 2008 reveals both that you can’t produce any polls in early 2007 to back your claim and that your claim is wrong

Along with that crumbling point of yours goes your idiocy that Obama didn’t earn his title as the most admired man.

I believe that this will be increasingly how Obama is seen:

67180002-cartoon-racist-149531_600-jpg

As the Ray Nagin of the presidency.
Trump will lie in 2018 as much as he lied in 2017,

1. Lie???

Like this?

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

2. And let's not forget that President Trump is doing for the economy what the ingrate was never able to accomplish.

3. While there was always an overarching question about Obama: Shiite or Sunni....
We got the answer with the Iran Deal.
lAST I CHECK TRUMP AND HIS HENCHMEN ARE STILL UNDER IVESTIGATION. PAY ATTENTION YOU IDIOT!

Under investigation???

Any evidence in a year's farrago???

And.....it seems you were unable to dispute any of the items in my post.

I should have included this, which is indisputable, as well:

You're a dunce.

IN March of 2008, he position was that Wright was a part of him and that white America needed to understand.

YOu seem to have trouble with the idea that Obama was a filthy liar who said what he felt would serve his purpose at that time.

When a person's words contradict each other, try looking at his actions and his motives to see which is the real him.

I posted is march 2008 speech. That was his public position at that time.
Looks to me like you’re the filthy liar, not Obama. You said he disagreed with Wright after polls showed white America wasn’t buying his defense of Wright.

You’ve failed to show such a poll that was released prior to April 30, 2007, when he disagreed with Wright. You made that pathetic excuse up to justify the lies you’ve been telling.

Obama's words and actions match up when you consider his twenty year membership in Wright's church and his march 2008 speech when he stood by Wright.

That is the real Obama, the one that was strongly attracted to Wright's message of hate and racism.

The one that claimed he was a member of Wright's church and Wright's friend for over twenty years without noticing that he was a racist anti-American bigot? Those words don't match his actions.

Your pretense that you don't understand this simple truth is you being a filthy liar.

You said Obama disagreed with Wright because of a poll. I showed you Obama disagreed with Wright in April, 2007...

Where’s your poll?

You seem to be having a problem understanding how to tell when someone is lying.

Look to their actions.

That is the real Obama.

And the Obama that won the poll, was a fiction, created by Obama and sold to the people by the vile media.
You said he disagreed with Wright because of the polls. That you now try to switch to events in 2008 reveals both that you can’t produce any polls in early 2007 to back your claim and that your claim is wrong

Along with that crumbling point of yours goes your idiocy that Obama didn’t earn his title as the most admired man.

I was obviously referring to the scandal when revelations about Rev Wright became a huge political issue.

That you found some instance in 2007 when he disagreed with Wright on something, is not relevant to the fact that in 2008, when the revelations about Wright being a racist bigoted anti-American came out,

that that earlier disagreement was just forgotten by Obama and instead he, this time, stood by Rev Wright,

until the polls showed that that was not working and then he threw Wright under the bus.

I've demonstrated quite nicely my point, that the real Obama is the one that liked Wright message of hate and racism and anti-Americanism.

And that the one that "Disagreed" with Wright, was a fiction created in response to bad polling.

But Fat Donnie got his Participation Trophy

maxresdefault.jpg
He looks like an oompa-loompa there.

oompa-trump.jpg

He looks like The President here. Your President, leftard. Eat that.

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg
Nice to see Melania finally stopped crying at the prospect of being First Lady by then.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg
Nice to see Melania finally stopped crying at the prospect of being First Lady by then.

Feels better than admitting that you were outsmarted by someone you consider an imbecile, doesn't it.

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

Feels better than admitting that you were outsmarted by someone you consider an imbecile, doesn't it.
Self declared victories are so shallow

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

Trump's victory in the Presidential Election exists in objective reality outside of my declaration.

Where’s your poll?

Look to their actions.

That is the real Obama.

I was obviously referring to the scandal when revelations about Rev Wright became a huge political issue.

That you found some instance in 2007 when he disagreed with Wright on something, is not relevant to the fact that in 2008, when the revelations about Wright being a racist bigoted anti-American came out,

that that earlier disagreement was just forgotten by Obama and instead he, this time, stood by Rev Wright,

until the polls showed that that was not working and then he threw Wright under the bus.

I've demonstrated quite nicely my point, that the real Obama is the one that liked Wright message of hate and racism and anti-Americanism.

And that the one that "Disagreed" with Wright, was a fiction created in response to bad polling.
LOL

It doesn’t matter what you’re referring to — Obama disagreed with Wright on some issues from the start and it had nothing to do with any polls.

Look, there goes your point .... over the proverbial cliff...

cat-driving-a-car-sees-cucumber-falls-off-a-cliff-gif-animation.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

He defeated you. Now it's not just him saying it.

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

WTF?? Where did I ever say Trump is an imbecile? :dunno:

Where’s your poll?

Look to their actions.

That is the real Obama.

LOL

It doesn’t matter what you’re referring to — Obama disagreed with Wright on some issues from the start and it had nothing to do with any polls.

Look, there goes your point .... over the proverbial cliff...

cat-driving-a-car-sees-cucumber-falls-off-a-cliff-gif-animation.gif

His actions showed that he agreed with Wright.

Forum List

Back