Obama is more of a bigot than Donald Trump

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Donald Trump is accused of being a bigot for wanting to temporarily stop Muslim immigration, and to monitor mosques and suspicious individuals who, not surprisingly, are likely to be Muslim.

But that is not bigotry; it is common sense. There is a large subset of Muslims who want to kill us and/or impose sharia law. Since we don't know who is who, these measures are necessary. As Trump himself points out, what he is proposing is only one percent as drastic as the measures taken by FDR, the great liberal hero who locked up Japanese-Americans. Trump is proposing locking up no one; rather, he wants simply not to admit any more Muslims for a time.

There is a bigot in all this, and his name is Barack Obama. A bigot is someone who is prejudiced against members of a group. Obama is clearly bigoted against Christian and Jewish Americans. He values their feelings much less than he values the feelings of Muslims. We're in a war against radical Islam, but Obama can't wrap his mouth around the words. Instead, he blames the excesses of the Crusades from a thousand years ago and imaginary global warming.

This is because Obama, the bigot, values Muslim feelings over American lives.

Read more: Blog: Obama is more of a bigot than Donald Trump
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Obama is not bigoted against Jews and Christians.

He is opposed to the radiated disease brains of the far right.

Both obama and trump support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males and the biggest hate crime in america. So they are equally bigoted.

Both obama and trump support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males and the biggest hate crime in america. So they are equally bigoted.
Is trump touting affirmative action now? I would imagine if he is it's a common sense approach...

Is trump touting affirmative action now? I would imagine if he is it's a common sense approach...

That's what he said last summer

Blog: Trumping The Donald on affirmative action

Racial discrimination against whites and Asians, also known as affirmative action, is just fine with Donald Trump. On Meet the Press last week, he stated, "I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it."

Obama is more of a bigot than Donald Trump

I was wondering how much longer it would take some RW idiot to come up with that little pearl.

Well considering Obama will be letting 100,000 more refugees into the US next year I really don't think he has the best interests of Americans at heart.

These people are uneducated, don't speak the language and will be using our Welfare system for years. All at taxpayer expense. Such a fucking deal for we taxpayers.

Also. One has to wonder how many jihadists will be among those 100,000???

No. It sure doesn't look like he has our best interests at heart. Not at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back