Obama Is Making Allies Nervous

LOL.. rumour has it that bush has a delegation heading to Sudan to talk to terrorists with no preconditions...

btw... isnt the timesonline a ruppert murdoch news organization... this whole thread is started with a quote from the likes of fox news..

Rumor has it, you have a brain but you've proved them all wrong.:rolleyes:

Oh ok, it's a quote but somehow that shows news bias .:cuckoo:

And the current Misadminstration's approach of not talking at all has led to what?

Could they be, the very same who live in the shadows of illegal settlements, who could care less as to what is happening to the US for its blind support???

Could those who REALLY want to blow up Iran be the same who support Hillary, and are fighting to have Florida and Michigan democrat votes counted???

I think the real supporter of a war/first strike on Iran is from the people who don't like Obama, because he isn't beholden to those schmucks, yet..

We are in two wars already.. I don't think a third one is needed. If Iran is so bad, then let Europe take care of them. India and China are big boys, let them send in the troops.. Or, are they the ones who are feeding the material to Iran in the first place??

Instead of bombs over Iran, how about solar panels over my roof, with a Prius in my driveway???

So we should just ignore threats, of course I should have figured they will just magically disappear...

And the current Misadminstration's approach of not talking at all has led to what?

The Iranian nuklar program has continued to advance. How stupid is it to say we won't talk to our enemies and then it will all get better?

Right, let's be like Bush and say, "Until you do what we want you to do we won't meet with you to discuss what we want you to do." Frigging idiots.:cuckoo:

How about a promise to make all alright and a teddy bear for you to hold onto during the night?

So we should just ignore threats, of course I should have figured they will just magically disappear...

Ye have little faith in Iran's poltical system, granted I think we assasinted their popular long running democratically elected leader so that we could instill a family of tyrants... the majority of the Iranian middle and upper classes cannot stand ahmedenajad... but, that all changes when our resident cowboy in cheif opens his big fucking mouth...adversity in their situation breeds unlike alliances...

Ye have little faith in Iran's poltical system, granted I think we assasinted their popular long running democratically elected leader so that we could instill a family of tyrants... the majority of the Iranian middle and upper classes cannot stand ahmedenajad... but, that all changes when our resident cowboy in cheif opens his big fucking mouth...adversity in their situation breeds unlike alliances...

This is the fallacy with your whole argument.:rofl:

This is the fallacy with your whole argument.:rofl:

??? .. I said I think cause I wasnt sure if he was toppled or killed...

"Great Britain had returned the Shah in 1931. The Shah signed a deal selling Iranian oil to the Anglo Persian Oil Company, which today is called British Petroleum. When the first democratically elected parliament and prime minister in Iran took power in 1950 they planned to nationalize Iran's oil assets, violating the still running oil contract with British Petroleum. The British Government followed to court in Belgium's International Court and lost the case against Iran's new government. Great Britain reacted by blockading the Persian Gulf, the Strait of Hormuz, halting Iran's trade and economy. The US concerned about Mossadegh now seeking help from local superpower, the Soviet Union, regarding the case against Great Britain agreed in restoring the pro-western Shah to power. In the summer of 1953, the CIA and Britain's MI6 arranged a coup in Tehran. The Iranian prime minister, Mohammad Mossadegh was overthrown successfully. Mossadegh spent the rest of his life on his country estate and Iran remained a strong Cold War ally of the West. After more than 20 years of the Shah's rule, there was a bloody revolution in 1979 after which Iran became the Islamic Republic it is today.

??? .. I said I think cause I wasnt sure if he was toppled or killed...

"Great Britain had returned the Shah in 1931. The Shah signed a deal selling Iranian oil to the Anglo Persian Oil Company, which today is called British Petroleum. When the first democratically elected parliament and prime minister in Iran took power in 1950 they planned to nationalize Iran's oil assets, violating the still running oil contract with British Petroleum. The British Government followed to court in Belgium's International Court and lost the case against Iran's new government. Great Britain reacted by blockading the Persian Gulf, the Strait of Hormuz, halting Iran's trade and economy. The US concerned about Mossadegh now seeking help from local superpower, the Soviet Union, regarding the case against Great Britain agreed in restoring the pro-western Shah to power. In the summer of 1953, the CIA and Britain's MI6 arranged a coup in Tehran. The Iranian prime minister, Mohammad Mossadegh was overthrown successfully. Mossadegh spent the rest of his life on his country estate and Iran remained a strong Cold War ally of the West. After more than 20 years of the Shah's rule, there was a bloody revolution in 1979 after which Iran became the Islamic Republic it is today.

Could you provide a link to that article?

This is good news. I was not aware that we had allies left.
We still have allies that have not been intimidated by terrorism.

With Americans giving the world $2 Trillion of welfare each year (Buying exports), the US will always have allies, as long as Obama stays in Chicago.

Last edited:
We've been intimidated by terrorism. Sad, but true. Otherwise we'd never have invaded Iraq.
Allow me to help you.

Terrorism: is "the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion. Most common definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal. Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coercion: is the practice of compelling a person or manipulating them to behave in an involuntary way (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats, intimidation or some other form of pressure or force.
Coercion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, the Al Qaida did not want Americans to attack them. That's why Democrat politicians and Osama Bin Laden use the same verbal attacks on Americans to discourage war on terrorism.

Not sure why you gave me the definition of terrorism. It just furthers my point.

And of course AQ didn't want us to attack them. I imagine us attacking Iraq suited their plans to a t.

Not sure why you gave me the definition of terrorism. It just furthers my point.

And of course AQ didn't want us to attack them. I imagine us attacking Iraq suited their plans to a t.
And of course AQ didn't want us to attack them.
Exactly, that proves their terror attacks on 911 did NOT intimidate Americans, as the Al Qaida had hoped!
It seems rather naive on the Al Qaida's part to think Americans would not fight back but then many Americans display fear and being intimidated. America's weakness is the Al Qaida's strength!

And of course AQ didn't want us to attack them.
Exactly, that proves their terror attacks on 911 did NOT intimidate Americans, as the Al Qaida had hoped!
It seems rather naive on the Al Qaida's part to think Americans would not fight back

Yes, also.

Yes, also.
You left out this part that points out why Americans were attacked on 911.

That's why Democrat politicians and Osama Bin Laden use the same verbal attacks on Americans to discourage war on terrorism.

Democrats tell the Al Qaida, "Americans will be intimidated by terror attacks"

Forum List

Back