Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romney has to take 72% of the swing state vote. Hard to do when you are trailing in eight out of the ten

With his opponent's job performance record, he's in good shape. But keep telling Democrats to relax, I'm all for it. Not only is he going to do well in swing States, but Romney is going to cut deep into blue States. I'm looking forward to election night when Democrats reprise your Kerry faces.

You think voters are suddenly going to realize Obamas record?

Obama has an overwhelming Electoral College lead with voters fully aware of his record. What do you think is going to change in the next six weeks to change them over to Romney?

Romney has to take 72% of the swing state vote. Hard to do when you are trailing in eight out of the ten

With his opponent's job performance record, he's in good shape. But keep telling Democrats to relax, I'm all for it. Not only is he going to do well in swing States, but Romney is going to cut deep into blue States. I'm looking forward to election night when Democrats reprise your Kerry faces.

Obama has an overwhelming Electoral College lead with voters fully aware of his record. What do you think is going to change in the next six weeks to change them over to Romney?

You convinced me, he's a shoo in. Keep telling the other Democrats that. Relax, don't sweat it.

I know. I thought about responding to that bit of idiocy, but then thought...

Nawww...let them think that, it makes it more entertaining when the networks have to apologize after the election for calling the election prematurely, and mistakenly.

until this week it was all about obama failed economic policy, now you can add his appeasement policy to the list.

You convinced me, he's a shoo in. Keep telling the other Democrats that. Relax, don't sweat it.
yep obama is a shoo in I think all those extra votes are no longer needed maybe they should just stay home.

yep obama is a shoo in I think all those extra votes are no longer needed maybe they should just stay home.

That's what I'm thinking. Getting a lazy Democrat to go vote on a clear, sunny day with their free government cheese shipment at stake is a chore. Let's reassure them it's not necessary. They can eat their Velveeta and watch American Idol reruns instead.

The polls are showing a massive tidal wave of support leaving the Republican Ranks and switching to Obama. I have never seen such a massive swing in the past sixty years.

:bsflag:

No, it's true. Just sad, but what can we do? Obama's already won. Democrats really need to relax about this, there's no problem.

Obama did not really have to campaign, GOP runners elected him by bashing Romney.

Republicans for Obama

http://www.republicansforobama.org/

Laughing my fat old ass off.

Last edited:

I think the problem will come for Republicans. If Romney drops further in the polls, the Conservative vote will stay home. It will be devastating for close elections in the House and Senate

I think the problem will come for Republicans. If Romney drops further in the polls, the Conservative vote will stay home. It will be devastating for close elections in the House and Senate

Agreed, it's going from bad to worse. Democrats really don't have to worry at all about this one. Finally we agree on something.

Obama's campaign is nothing short of a bad joke.

I don't hear Romney and his campaign laughing.:eusa_boohoo:
What I see is desperation to the Nth degred. The little punk ass bitch that realeased the Islam bashing video saw it also.

obama is going to win your vote is no longer needed just stay home.

No, it's true. Just sad, but what can we do? Obama's already won. Democrats really need to relax about this, there's no problem.

Obama did not really have to campaign, GOP runners elected him by bashing Romney.

You're either lying about your age or you're losing your memory because you don't remember the election only 4 years ago between Obama and Hillary. Or any other primary season in my memory.

Republicans for Obama

Republicans for Obama

Laughing my fat old ass off. :lol:

yep obama is going to win glad you keep preaching that people become complacent when they think the one they support is going to win, if it's bad weather they stay home.
I agree obama is going to win

0bammy is toast...

I wonder how many leftwingnuts will take the cowards way out and off themselves?

I guess we'll have to see how many don't show up here after election day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back