Obama Is In Seattle Tonight. Lucky Us!!!

He's there to congratulate you on giving ALL your restaurant workers at least $15 an hour minimum wage.....You lucky bastards.....

iqTM0bh.jpg

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Basic economics. There is nothing wrong with getting as much as you can for your services.

So you're dumb enough to pay $64.93 for a big Mac and hash browns.... You'd LOVE the deal on a bridge in Bklyn, that I'm selling!

Do tell??!!!???!!! I cook my own and my dog's meals. What Micky "D" and Burger King does isn't my concern.

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Basic economics. There is nothing wrong with getting as much as you can for your services.

So you're dumb enough to pay $64.93 for a big Mac and hash browns.... You'd LOVE the deal on a bridge in Bklyn, that I'm selling!

Do tell??!!!???!!! I cook my own and my dog's meals. What Micky "D" and Burger King does isn't my concern.

Of course not, but you make a stupid statement, and expect it to be passed by?

He's there to congratulate you on giving ALL your restaurant workers at least $15 an hour minimum wage.....You lucky bastards.....

iqTM0bh.jpg
What a stupid meme. A combo meal at McDonald's or similar will run you about $7.00 in Seattle. Maybe a buck more than it used to be. Worth it to give folks a decent wage.

Yes,I should have known that the subtlety, and nuance of this meme was WAY THE FUCK OVER THE IQ LEVEL of most subversive scumbags!

iqTM0bh.jpg
What a stupid meme. A combo meal at McDonald's or similar will run you about $7.00 in Seattle. Maybe a buck more than it used to be. Worth it to give folks a decent wage.

Yes,I should have known that the subtlety, and nuance of this meme was WAY THE FUCK OVER THE IQ LEVEL of most subversive scumbags!
You're the dumbass claiming that a Big Mac and hashbrowns cost $64.93. Gross exaggeration 10X the actual cost is not subtlety and nuance. It's just dishonesty. But that's to be expected from wingnuts such as yourself.

What isn't basic economics is thinking that getting paid more actually matters when people lose their jobs, and everything cost more to compensate. Also basic economics. Ask California how the highest cost of living in the United States is working out for them.

iqTM0bh.jpg

You're the dumbass claiming that a Big Mac and hashbrowns cost $64.93. Gross exaggeration 10X the actual cost is not subtlety and nuance. It's just dishonesty. But that's to be expected from wingnuts such as yourself.
He's giving an example of how the cost of living rises to match the increase in minimum wage. You're taking it literally so you can ignore the actual point of the example.

I'm just crying out for help like everyone else.

I'm just crying out for help like everyone else.

Okay, you two be Bad and Ugly and I'll be Good...:smoke:

Who Knew, I didn't realize you were a heartless capitalist....:laugh:

I sold cars for a short while. I was between real jobs at the time. You learn a lot about basic economics and what people are willing to pay doing that gig. Something REALLY IS worth what someone is willing to pay.

Who Knew, I didn't realize you were a heartless capitalist....:laugh:

I sold cars for a short while. I was between real jobs at the time. You learn a lot about basic economics and what people are willing to pay doing that gig. Something REALLY IS worth what someone is willing to pay.

I agree .. I did auto machining for a time, alas, I was fairly honest.

Traffic is totally FUCKED!!! Thanks Prez!!!
He does that on purpose. He likes to act like he's king over all of us. Liberals like it because they are naturally submissive. Even the weakest metrosexual is an alpha male to them. Anyway, he is so arrogant, tHey even stop you on the interstate when his entourage is the opposite side traffic. They won't let you drive past him.

Traffic is totally FUCKED!!! Thanks Prez!!!
He does that on purpose. He likes to act like he's king over all of us. Liberals like it because they are naturally submissive. Even the weakest metrosexual is an alpha male to them. Anyway, he is so arrogant, tHey even stop you on the interstate when his entourage is the opposite side traffic. They won't let you drive past him.

Damn. You are stupid.

Damn. You are stupid
This is what I'm talking about. Idiots like the moron who responded in anger for the slightest criticism of their Kenyan King lash out with hateful speech. You are not allowed to disagree or be offended when the president treats you like peasants to be pissed on. . These people need to wear knee pads because they are on them most of the time in submission to ther Marxist leaders.

When Trump is our beloved leader, we will finally deal with these people and put them in their rightful place and Hillary in hers: Leavenworth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back