Obama huge hit at Glasgow

Well you obviously believe in a Hell. So that alone right there shows your mental instability.
Where is the evidence for that claim? You're floundering in the deep end of the kiddie pool.

Stop flailing away. Unless you want to be seen as a hopeless imbecile.

Obama huge hit at Glasgow​

You mean someone hit him with a semi tractor trailer?

Greeted like a head of state,
Yet he is nothing but an ex-social organizer working as a mouthpiece for the democrat mob in Chicago who knows nothing more about the climate than my garbageman!

Obama drew a capacity crowd for his speech
Always great to get someone with their tongue up your ass telling you what you WANT to hear!

, with many observers gushing over his remarks and some describing him as the most popular leader at the entire two-week event.
Remarkable only in that he is leader of nothing but the far left progressive cult here in America because the sorry old man they installed in his place is only popular with the stock-holders of Depends and Handi-AssWipes. Meantime, democrats fiddle as they burn the world to the ground.

Because you said I will be going to hell myself. Or was that your cognitive dissonance speaking?
I was merely playing in your ball park, so to speak. If you want to say Limbaugh is going to hell
then I don't mind lowering myself to a level you can relate to, to facilitate discussion with my
inferiors.

Pardon me for being empathetic.

I was merely playing in your ball park, so to speak. If you want to say Limbaugh is going to hell
then I don't mind lowering myself to a level you can relate to, to facilitate discussion with my
inferiors.

Pardon me for being empathetic.

So you believe Rush has left a positive legacy? History wont agree with you. All Rush has done is upend democracy. THAT will be his legacy.

AAQtLGA.img

Greeted like a head of state, Obama drew a capacity crowd for his speech, with many observers gushing over his remarks and some describing him as the most popular leader at the entire two-week event. An article in the local Scotsman newspaper said the 44th president had “sprinkled some stardust over Glasgow” and that it may be the “inspirational jolt it needs.”

Even with a week between them, that international star power that Obama brought to Glasgow cut a stark contrast with Biden. The current president was generally well-received, but the most intense media coverage he received was for allegedly dozing off during the world leader segment of speeches on the first full day of COP26.

Positive views of Obama were overwhelming as he entered office in 2009, a stark contrast to the favorability of President George W. Bush by the end of his second term. In key U.S. allies like Britain, Canada, France, Germany and Japan, roughly 9 out of 10 people that year said they trusted the U.S. president to “do the right thing” on global affairs.

Obama said: trump’s tenure was “four years of active hostility toward climate science, coming from the very top of our government.”

There you go racists. Obama was as popular as a rock star at Glasgow. trump? Not so much. trump didn't even get an invite.
After welcoming everyone to the Emerald Isles and mispronouncing Glasgow I doubt he's that popular in Scotland. I guess all white people look a like.

So you believe Rush has left a positive legacy? History wont agree with you. All Rush has done is upend democracy. THAT will be his legacy.
Smart move to push your goal posts back. It's the sign of a real debate wizard. :icon_rolleyes:

I won't be trapped into becoming a Limbaugh cheer leader except to say the conservative movement that
he endorsed (not always to my liking) is on the ascendancy while leftist dogma flounders and alienates more
and more people.

These things have an ebb and flow but, by and large, conservatism and it's values has always been a pillar of American life. And we are anxious to accommodate others when it's clear that we should, unlike the left that
is always cramming itself down American's throats wanting more and more and more.

Have you thought about relocating to Iceland?

Smart move to push your goal posts back. It's the sign of a real debate wizard. :icon_rolleyes:

I won't be trapped into becoming a Limbaugh cheer leader except to say the conservative movement that
he endorsed (not always to my liking) is on the ascendancy while leftist dogma flounders and alienates more
and more people.

These things have an ebb and flow but, by and large, conservatism and it's values has always been a pillar of American life. And we are anxious to accommodate others when it's clear that we should, unlike the left that
is always cramming itself down American's throats wanting more and more and more.

Have you thought about relocating to Iceland?
People like you are a dying breed. You're delusional if you think the next generation's majority will be republican. They hate just about everything you stand for.

Obama never earned anything in his life. And he failed in any leadership capacity he ever had. Nothing. he has no abilities but to talk the bullshit with some charisma. Out GDP could have been higher after the downturn when he took office. But he interfered with it. He is not for the citizens of the United States. He is a ward of the globalists and does their bidding for world government. And you are to stupid to realize we have to get poorer for others to be uplifted a bit. And it is you who are more pizzed off as this downward spiral keeps going on creating more and more poverty.
obama buys up beachfront property while claiming the ocean is rising what an asshole

People like you are a dying breed. You're delusional if you think the next generation's majority will be republican. They hate just about everything you stand for.
The angry childish last word. I've seen it a thousand times when some leftist twit doesn't get his way.

It was well worth the effort I put in.

AAQtLGA.img

Greeted like a head of state, Obama drew a capacity crowd for his speech, with many observers gushing over his remarks and some describing him as the most popular leader at the entire two-week event. An article in the local Scotsman newspaper said the 44th president had “sprinkled some stardust over Glasgow” and that it may be the “inspirational jolt it needs.”

Even with a week between them, that international star power that Obama brought to Glasgow cut a stark contrast with Biden. The current president was generally well-received, but the most intense media coverage he received was for allegedly dozing off during the world leader segment of speeches on the first full day of COP26.

Positive views of Obama were overwhelming as he entered office in 2009, a stark contrast to the favorability of President George W. Bush by the end of his second term. In key U.S. allies like Britain, Canada, France, Germany and Japan, roughly 9 out of 10 people that year said they trusted the U.S. president to “do the right thing” on global affairs.

Obama said: trump’s tenure was “four years of active hostility toward climate science, coming from the very top of our government.”

There you go racists. Obama was as popular as a rock star at Glasgow. trump? Not so much. trump didn't even get an invite.

No surprise to me. Obama is bright, decent and likeable.

AAQtLGA.img

Obama is filthy rich because he's the global elite's biggest & best mouth. Obama is a conman, he's a good one, but folks like myself who have been around a while and OBSERVE know a con when they see one. I saw lots of guys like him when I worked in corrections.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,I mean, that's a storybook, man."
Joe Biden on Obama.

You can really tell who the party of slavery is.

Harry Reid: Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his light-skinned appearance and speaking patterns with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.

Obama is filthy rich because he's the global elite's biggest & best mouth. Obama is a conman, he's a good one, but folks like myself who have been around a while and OBSERVE know a con when they see one. I saw lots of guys like him when I worked in corrections.
He's rich because he wrote a few books and those books had a market. So he was paid for it. Or do you not believe in the free market, commie?

No surprise to me. Obama is bright, decent and likeable.
What did he do as community organizer in a Chicago neighborhood? As bright and decent and as likeable as he is. The neighborhood is the same or maybe moved a few blocks here and there but Obama is living a thousand times better. Don't you agree? He has two oceanfront properties while he spews the beaches are going to disappear. Progs do this to put it in our faces as they know a high percentage will believe the propaganda. Our taxes keep going up. Each percentage point adds up as those affected live more austere. Those with privileged jobs worry less as they are paid even if they are bums.

Forum List

Back