Obama huge hit at Glasgow

Um .... Netflix is not part of the Free Market.?
I mean,before B.O. was appointed and handed $ 100 Million.
Netflix itself is. But the deal cut with Obama was not.
That goes precisely to my point. There was no bidding competition for Obama's so called expertise
in developing content for other streaming services.

A politicized payoff. Not the free market at work.

"A hand job with one hand while stuffing money into Obama's pockets with the other" precisely as
I've already called it.

That goes precisely to my point. There was no bidding competition for Obama's so called expertise

"A hand job with one hand while stuffing money into Obama's pockets with the other" precisely as
I've already called it.
If many of the corporation entities are all part of the global agendas, then funneling pay offs through different ones is not difficult.

I've already called it.
Okey Dokey ... Danny { then }. How did the Obama's { Barack & Michelle }
pay for their college.? It was off limits { Like Barack's Middle Name } throughout
his first term.The Electorate has a right and a duty to understand that very normal
query.

If many of the corporation entities are all part of the global agendas, then funneling pay offs through different ones is not difficult.
I get it.Like the virtual reality world of Silicon Valley.
Witchy is only on par to get much much worse.When The Oligarchs
demand AI { artificial Intelligence } gets fully implemented.
When average Joe American won't even know who a single Founder of our
Country { Constitution } was.It's already lurking at our doors.

If you are for real, then anything Prog is pushed to the forefront.
right wing nutjob fantasy. You right wingers have become so deviant and anti-intellectual, you think the world is turning "Prog" on you. When really it is just maturing as it always has, and those of lower intellectual capability and ambition are left crybabying from the sidelines. Thus climate science, possibly the most robust scientific theory in history, becomes a "big liberal conspiracy". Deviants on parade.

Nothing demonstrates your devotion to saving the world from Global-What-The-Fuck than arriving in a private jet instead of a bicycle.
Kind of a fair point. But the point of government action and what is being called for is not necessarily people flying less. It's more sustainable energy production with fewer emissions. With the goal of continuing to drive and fly as much as we like while doing less damage to our environment. So this will always be kind of a weak and lazy attack.

AAQtLGA.img

Greeted like a head of state, Obama drew a capacity crowd for his speech, with many observers gushing over his remarks and some describing him as the most popular leader at the entire two-week event. An article in the local Scotsman newspaper said the 44th president had “sprinkled some stardust over Glasgow” and that it may be the “inspirational jolt it needs.”

Even with a week between them, that international star power that Obama brought to Glasgow cut a stark contrast with Biden. The current president was generally well-received, but the most intense media coverage he received was for allegedly dozing off during the world leader segment of speeches on the first full day of COP26.

Positive views of Obama were overwhelming as he entered office in 2009, a stark contrast to the favorability of President George W. Bush by the end of his second term. In key U.S. allies like Britain, Canada, France, Germany and Japan, roughly 9 out of 10 people that year said they trusted the U.S. president to “do the right thing” on global affairs.

Obama said: trump’s tenure was “four years of active hostility toward climate science, coming from the very top of our government.”

There you go racists. Obama was as popular as a rock star at Glasgow. trump? Not so much. trump didn't even get an invite.
Well, it's very nice for him that he was a hit...

But it's about as meaningful as a sequel to the bestseller Magical Me...

intro-1601577978.jpg

Doesn't change a thing...

Greatest president ever.
Not even by the mass murder/war crimes benchmark, though he was astonishingly proficient in this area, destroying millions of lives.

People who believe Obama was a great president should be red flagged for testing in basic comprehension before voting again.

Forum List

Back