Obama Heads Out on Bus Tour to Sell Jobs Plan Amid Anger at Corporate America Read m

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Always the Politician.. Never the leader.

and remember he had these fucking buses made in Canada.

Against a backdrop of angry protesters and tension in the streets, President Obama is embarking on a three-day bus tour beginning Monday, aiming to tap the anger of Americans dissatisfied with big Wall Street bailouts and a jobless recovery to push Congress to pass his $447 billion jobs pla

Read more: Obama Heads Out On Bus Tour To Sell Jobs Plan Amid Anger At Corporate America | Fox News

No matter how much you wish Obama would not campaign he will.

You see its what EVERY sitting president does when they are running for re election.

No matter how much you wish people didnt figure out the system doesnt work for most Americans but mostly for the 1% of the wealthiest people they did figure it out.

You are the modern day Archie Bunker who is being left behind by histroy.

I remember seeing the real archie Bunkers during my youth.

Some died very bitter and disappointed people others realised the crap that filled their heads about how if the conservatives didnt win than the country would end was just that ,CRAP.

There will come a time in your life when you adult child or grand child will school you about poltiics and their reality and you open your clamped shut mind and see reality.

I really hope it happens for you because without such a lvoing intervention you are doomed to be a bitter and angry person when this all pans out and the world shifts as it is already doing.

]No matter how much you wish Obama would not campaign he will.[/B]

You see its what EVERY sitting president does when they are running for re election.

No matter how much you wish people didnt figure out the system doesnt work for most Americans but mostly for the 1% of the wealthiest people they did figure it out.

You are the modern day Archie Bunker who is being left behind by histroy.

I remember seeing the real archie Bunkers during my youth.

Some died very bitter and disappointed people others realised the crap that filled their heads about how if the conservatives didnt win than the country would end was just that ,CRAP.

There will come a time in your life when you adult child or grand child will school you about poltiics and their reality and you open your clamped shut mind and see reality.

I really hope it happens for you because without such a lvoing intervention you are doomed to be a bitter and angry person when this all pans out and the world shifts as it is already doing.

Eggaxctly,, the truth finally spills out of your mouth.. 2 million dollars worth of buses built at the expense of the American taxpayer built in Canada and running on 4 mpg of fuel. for campaign speeches.. Now what the fuck is possibly wrong with this picture doyathink?

Another magical mystery bus tour. It should do him real good. He's doing what he's most comfortable with. Campaigning on Change. People are getting a real good look at his change now. It's not going over very well.

Forum List

Back