Obama Haters Often Talk About How Internet Companies Help Him By Hiding Information...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Well try going to Yahoo and doing a search for a picture of President Trump with a pedophile. It will return this:

5886-1567545083-96d8a18e57e3cbe8e3f26a3d9d6bbc1c.png

So why? It is a FACT that Trump has been pictured with at least TWO convicted pedophiles, so why would the Yahoo search engine return that? Trump has been pictured with George Nader and Jeffrey Epstein, yet Yahoo doesn't return it in the search. You can't tell me that there isn't a single picture out on the internet labeled Trump with a pedophile.

Well Google has no problem bringing up pictures.

5887-1567545524-dca4a933d4f6720d6aab9e485eccdf1f.png

Neither does Bing.

5888-1567545556-f1b0c3717719217479d860e677c80e84.png

So how do you all still feel about internet censorship?

I don't subscribe to your internet conspiracy theory but Yahoo is not one of the better internet search engines.

Got to love how you managed to put in some Trump bashing with your theory.

I don't subscribe to your internet conspiracy theory but Yahoo is not one of the better internet search engines.

I put in the same word in all 3 search engines and the Yahoo one returned ZERO results. Feel free to do it yourself and see. People that complain about how the internet companies coddled Obama and protected him from attacks with censorship have some explaining to do with this.

I put in the same word in all 3 search engines and the Yahoo one returned ZERO results. Feel free to do it yourself and see. People that complain about how the internet companies coddled Obama and protected him from attacks with censorship have some explaining to do with this.
What part of Yahoo is not one of the better search engines are you having trouble with?
Google and Bing are far better. Even Duck Duck Go, Ask are better then Yahoo. AOL search and Gigablast are about on a par with Yahoo.

What part of Yahoo is not one of the better search engines are you having trouble with?
Google and Bing are far better. Even Duck Duck Go, Ask are better then Yahoo. AOL search and Gigablast are about on a par with Yahoo.

What part of some internet companies are running cover for Trump do you not get? The OP is saying that conservatives claimed that internet companies ran cover for Obama, yet with his search on Yahoo, it appears that Trump is also receiving cover from them.

Deflection to something else ain't gonna work for you on this dude.

Same with DuckDuckGo, but that was due to spelling typically.

Sooo .. how did you do searching for dirt on Obama .. pedophiles, sexual harassers, rapists, racist etc... not well is my guess..

... before the TDS kicked in that is ...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Sooo .. how did you do searching for dirt on Obama .. pedophiles, sexual harassers, rapist, racist etc... not well is my guess..

before the TDS kicked in that is...

As far as I know, Obama never had pals he hung out with that were convicted pedophiles. Trump has hung out with Epstein (a convicted pedophile). Nope, no TDS here, just factual reporting.

Sooo .. how did you do searching for dirt on Obama .. pedophiles, sexual harassers, rapist, racist etc... not well is my guess..

As far as I know, Obama never had pals he hung out with that were convicted pedophiles. Trump has hung out with Epstein (a convicted pedophile). Nope, no TDS here, just factual reporting.

As far as you know... How about Bill Clinton's 26 flights to Eptein's pedo island?

download (74).jpg

• Thanks
Well try going to Yahoo and doing a search for a picture of President Trump with a pedophile. It will return this:

5886-1567545083-96d8a18e57e3cbe8e3f26a3d9d6bbc1c.png

So why? It is a FACT that Trump has been pictured with at least TWO convicted pedophiles, so why would the Yahoo search engine return that? Trump has been pictured with George Nader and Jeffrey Epstein, yet Yahoo doesn't return it in the search. You can't tell me that there isn't a single picture out on the internet labeled Trump with a pedophile.

Well Google has no problem bringing up pictures.

5887-1567545524-dca4a933d4f6720d6aab9e485eccdf1f.png

Neither does Bing.

5888-1567545556-f1b0c3717719217479d860e677c80e84.png

So how do you all still feel about internet censorship?
Its call scrubing the Net they did it during the Kav hearings on Ford. You remember the Ford Year Book.

As far as you know... How about Bill Clinton's 26 flights to Eptein's pedo island?

View attachment 277324

We weren't talking about Clinton, we were talking about Obama. Don't deflect, how many convicted pedophiles has Obama been photographed with? I don't want an answer that says "but.....but......but Clinton". I want to know if Obama ever hung out with convicted pedophiles like Trump has.

View attachment 277324

We weren't talking about Clinton, we were talking about Obama. Don't deflect, how many convicted pedophiles has Obama been photographed with? I don't want an answer that says "but.....but......but Clinton". I want to know if Obama ever hung out with convicted pedophiles like Trump has.
What part about President Trump didn't like Epstein and kicked his ass out of Mar a Lago decades ago and had nothing more to do with him don't you clowns get?

I really don't feel like searching much but this could get you stated unless the bias and TDS kicks in... :wink_2:

Deposition: Underage Girls Were Present When Bill Clinton Visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Island

• Thanks

View attachment 277324

What part about President Trump didn't like Epstein and kicked his ass out of Mar a Lago decades ago and had nothing more to do with him don't you clowns get?

Doesn't change the fact that there are pictures and videos of him hanging out with Epstein. One of the videos is at a party where Trump and Epstein were the only guys there in a room of over 20 women.

Again, I ask, what convicted pedophiles has Obama been seen hanging out with? Don't deflect, just answer the question.

View attachment 277324

Doesn't change the fact that there are pictures and videos of him hanging out with Epstein. One of the videos is at a party where Trump and Epstein were the only guys there in a room of over 20 women.

Again, I ask, what convicted pedophiles has Obama been seen hanging out with? Don't deflect, just answer the question.
He didn't "HANG OUT" with Epstein. He didn't LIKE Epstein. You having a problem accepting that fact?

Obama hung out with HOMOS. "BATH HOUSE BARRY."

View attachment 277324

He didn't "HANG OUT" with Epstein. He didn't LIKE Epstein. You having a problem accepting that fact?

That isn't even remotely true. They were VERY good friends until Epstein beat Trump out on a real estate deal.

View attachment 277324

That isn't even remotely true. They were VERY good friends until Epstein beat Trump out on a real estate deal.

View attachment 277324

What .. Obama never hung out with Clinton and received political contributions from Epstein.. :lol:

Billionaire sex offender Epstein gave heavily to Democrats, until he didn’t

Last edited:

What part of some internet companies are running cover for Trump do you not get? The OP is saying that conservatives claimed that internet companies ran cover for Obama, yet with his search on Yahoo, it appears that Trump is also receiving cover from them.

Deflection to something else ain't gonna work for you on this dude.
While so many may want to make conspiracy theories out of everything I am only pointing out that you are talking about a very poor search engine. You want to make more out of it fine. I don't have to fix crazy.

Forum List

Back