Obama has set back race relations for many years. How will Trump fix race relations?

Amerifalcon

Rookie
Jun 7, 2017
Obama only seeks to divide, and to spread hate. The only thing he is good at is deceits, lies, division, because he is full of hate.

Obama only seeks to divide, and to spread hate. The only thing he is good at is deceits, lies, division, because he is full of hate.

He did a pretty fabulous job repairing the damage wrought by Supply Side Idiocy Part Deux.

You cast two votes for that Unvarnished Disaster, didn't you?

• Banned
Obama only seeks to divide, and to spread hate. The only thing he is good at is deceits, lies, division, o he is full of hate.

He did a pretty fabulous job repairing the damage wrought by Supply Side Idiocy Part Deux.

You cast two votes for that Unvarnished Disaster, didn't you?

If you post another thread about this unrelated topic I will reply.

It would seem you have no counter to the OP and thus tried changing topics.

Sad really.

On a side note....speaking of the filthy leftist elitist like Obama...

Verizon recently acquired Yahoo.....suddenly I can no longer add comments to ANY Yahoo news articles.
Apparently they have begun blocking those who don't agree with the elitist agenda....

GO VERIZON!

"Obama has set back race relations for many years"

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

Not sure how it works on your planet but here, you have to first establish a premise before you can use it to form an argument.

/thread

Obama only seeks to divide, and to spread hate. The only thing he is good at is deceits, lies, division, o he is full of hate.

Righties always start threads of false premise.

Obama opened up the conversation in ways we have never seen. True that brought the racists into the light . But that's good because we see them for what they are .

Apparently keeping racism underground and ignoring is "good race relations " for righties .

list the ways Obama set back race relations.
I'll even concede one. The mere election of a black man as president enflamed a ton of smoldering racism in this country.

Sure...just as every election of a white man enflamed a ton of smoldering racism in this county. You make it sound as though only whites are racist. Naive...or biased?

ok..here's just a couple...there are literally hundreds...how many white boys funerals who died violently at the hands of a black man did Obama attend?

After the shooting of Michael Brown...
President Obama Issues a Statement on the Death of Michael Brown

He fully supported the family of Trayvon Martin...yet what did he have to say when blacks are violent against an innocent white person? (nothing)
The Obama Admin’s Race-Based Double Standard – Results of a Politicized DOJ

Where was Obama on black on black crime? (crickets)
Obama Defends ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement, Ignores THIS Glaring Issue

Personally, I wanted a black president...but one who was BALANCED and not racist. I knew Barack Obama was a racist long before he became President. There was an UNPRECEDENTED opportunity for Obama to heal the nations race tensions.....instead he did everything he could to stoke the flames.
Why? 1). He is Muslim and anti Christian America. 2). He was radicalized by Rev. Wright 3). He is beholden to the elitist community of globalists

I agree that there are far too many white cops who are racist and trigger happy. And there are too many nasty racist white people. BUT...There are also a LOT of extremely racist black people out here. I have dealt with them from both sides for 5 decades or more. But having a President completely side with ONE race is wrong.

Last edited:
I'll even concede one. The mere election of a black man as president enflamed a ton of smoldering racism in this country.

Sure...just as every election of a white man enflamed a ton of smoldering racism in this county. You make it sound as though only whites are racist. Naive...or biased?

ok..here's just a couple...there are literally hundreds...how many white boys funerals who died violently at the hands of a black man did Obama attend?

He fully supported the family of Trayvon Martin...yet what did he have to say when blacks are violent against an innocent white person? (nothing)

Personally, I wanted a black president...but one who was BALANCED and not racist. I knew Barack Obama was a racist long before he became President. There was an UNPRECEDENTED opportunity for Obama to heal the nations race tensions.....instead he did everything he could to stoke the flames.
Why? 1). He is Muslim and anti Christian America. 2). He was radicalized by Rev. Wright

I agree that there are far too many white cops who are racist and trigger happy. And there are too many nasty racist white people. BUT...There are also a LOT of extremely racist black people out here. I have dealt with them from both sides for 5 decades or more. But having a President completely side with ONE race is wrong.

Now you know better:

Fox News Pundit Can't Remember Any Of These Times Obama Addressed "Black-On-Black Killings"

Are you reading off a prompter?

I think most people have never and obviously YOU read Obama's autobiography.
Note where his modus operandi is "tricks", tactics... deceit because as he said he is an angry black man!
He also disrespect our laws and law enforcement officers.
Obamabiography1995.png

Why? 1). He is Muslim and anti Christian America. 2). He was radicalized by Rev. Wright 3). He is beholden to the elitist community of globalists

Racism does not work both ways like that. I'm black and I can tell you that what you call black racism is an angry response to the continuing racism we get from whites.

And you links how racism in what way?

The glaring issue is crime, white on white crime is a pretty serious problem.

Obama was no muslim idiot. Rev Wright was no radical idiot. You are insane.

And so why is it that Obama was the one you expected to heal a race problem started by you white people?

Are you reading off a prompter?

Typical Lemming Liberal Loser response to something indisputable

This is not about race....It is about the man and his attempts to destroy the lifes of Americans along with the country itself...Nothing to do with race... Whites voted him into office....

Forum List

Back