What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama Has His A Game Tonight

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score
Democrats will be happy.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
That's it?

Chris

Gold Member
Reaction score
To quote Joseph Conrad...

Mistah Romney, he dead.

Nova78

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama looks like an asshat,Romney has wipe the floor with Obama's ass.....

OP
Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score
What he has is a stacked house asking softball questions, up to and including........
BLAME BOOOOOOOOOSH!

Fucking pathetic.

ummmm the audience asked about Bush.

Liberal

Libruhl! Libruhl!
Reaction score
Mark my words..

Neocons will find something to complain about.. :lol:

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
What he has is a stacked house asking softball questions, up to and including........
BLAME BOOOOOOOOOSH!

Fucking pathetic.

ummmm the audience asked about Bush.
If you think that those "undecided" voters and their questions weren't hand-picked, I have a bridge I want to sell you.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama exists in a parallel universe where everything is great because he's made it that way. I could only listen for 5 minutes. After that his lies were too numerous and blatant for me to stomach anymore. Romney sounded like he knew what he was talking about. He had facts and figures. It showed diligent preparation and a very good memory, things that will serve him well as chief executive.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
That's it?

he is doing very well...

i don't expect people who hate him to agree. :)

I dont hate the president......I do disagree with him...I think the last 4 years sucked........and he needs to be honest....he's not for coal...he's not for border security......shall I go on?

GWV5903

Gold Member
Reaction score
His game is bad, real bad...

His game is crap...

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The sure sign of who's the loser can be determined by who bitches the most about the moderator and audience and questions and the whole thing in general.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mark my words..

Neocons will find something to complain about.. :lol:

Well yeah ... Their guy didn't do so hot.

He wasn't terrible but he flip flopped numerous times and of course, no speeching by etch a sketch would be complete without some outright lies.

He very stupidly opened the door when he said he lied about caring for 100%. Perfect opening for President Obama to remind us all that what mittens said, behind closed doors when he thought no one was listening, was that 47% of us don't take responsibility and that we're moochers.

I say "we" because, having worked since I was 13, I'm now gleefully retired and living off my own investments as well as, YES! Social Security. That makes me of that weasel's 47% and he can blow it out his butt.

:badgrin:

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The sure sign of who's the loser can be determined by who bitches the most about the moderator and audience and questions and the whole thing in general.

And romney just would not shut up. How much time was wasted with his whining and interrupting.

Its that I'm better than you entitled thing he does.

One way he is very like GWBush is that if his daddy had not been rich, he'd be a nobody.

kaaazuo

Reaction score

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's it?

he is doing very well...

i don't expect people who hate him to agree. :)

I dont hate the president......I do disagree with him...I think the last 4 years sucked........and he needs to be honest....he's not for coal...he's not for border security......shall I go on?

Wrong. I know the border security issue because I lived 25 miles west of Tucson for more than 20 years. We went from hordes, the same ones every year, heading to the farms to work and then walk back to do it again the next year -

To, almost none coming across because of the huge Border Patrol presence.

Read up on the Braceros program and look at the history of migrant farm workers.

Look at the voting records of Kyl and McCain. They refused, year after year to actually DO anything except for McCain - every damn year, he'd have yet another pie in the sky scheme that cost a bundle but never worked.

I posted elsewhere about Napolitano begging for Border Patrol and getting turned down by those two because that wasn't the pork they wanted. That changed when she went to DC to Homeland Security and Obama listened.

The last years I was there, there were almost no workers coming across to the farms. They said they couldn't get through the Border Patrol. I also knew a young man who wanted to walk home to Guadalajara - I hope he made it but I never saw him again.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List