Obama had NSA spying on Pope and Cardinal Conclave

Is Obama a paranoid tyrant?

• No.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Just a thug tyrant, but not paranoid.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Just insanely paranoid, but too inept to be a tyrant.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Seriously, WTF!

Rome — US secret services allegedly eavesdropped on cardinals before the conclave in March to elect a new pope, Italian weekly magazine Panorama claimed Wednesday.

"The National Security Agency wiretapped the pope," the magazine said, accusing the United States of listening in to telephone calls to and from the Vatican, including the accommodation housing cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio before he was elected Pope Francis.

I would like to know if there is anybody who they DIDN'T tap.

This is the most sick and paranoid Administration ever! Total control freaks!

Obabble wanted to be sure the church was not getting any of "his " money thru parishioner contributions.

Last edited:
To be fair - the question here is when did it begin and is there a history of doing it prior to this report.
At the same time, it has been my opinion since before he became President that he is the Manchurian Candidate. I thoroughly believe it was Ted Kennedy's purpose of choosing Obama to run. He would be a front man, a puppet on the pedestal.
Ted Kennedy was a brilliant and shrewd politician, one of the best in history. You have to ask yourself why would he have chosen a man with no prior executive skills, and so clearly lightweight?
What Kennedy did not plan on was - well... dying. And two - Obama's ego and narcissism.
My point - Obama isn't doing this. This administration is ran by committee. And sweet Mother of God - just look who that committee consist of!

Hey, the Prez is locking up US citizens without habaes corpus. And he's spying on our fellow Americans. And he's torturing detainees and keeping them locked up for years without trial. God bless that man for keeping America safe. What a patriot!

Four years later: Hey look! That black bastard has been spying on everybody since 2002. OMG, HE'S A NAZI!!! I sure do miss that other guy!

Last edited:

Hey, the Prez is locking up US citizens without habaes corpus. And he's spying on our fellow Americans. And he's torturing detainees and keeping them locked up for years without trial. God bless that man for keeping America safe. What a patriot!

Four years later: Hey look! That black bastard has been spying on everybody since 2002. OMG, HE'S A NAZI!!! I sure do miss that other guy!

So what you are saying is, pertaining to all that you mention, Obama is no better than Bush.
Check

So what you are saying is, pertaining to all that you mention, Obama is no better than Bush.
Check

Obama is Bush-Lite. Obama would not be spying on us if the psychopaths had not cheered on Bush for doing so. This newfound dislike of spying and sudden discovery of the Constitution is naked hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Check

Obama is Bush-Lite. Obama would not be spying on us if the psychopaths had not cheered on Bush for doing so. This newfound dislike of spying and sudden discovery of the Constitution is naked hypocrisy.

Yes it is, but so is supporting a President that does it at least as much or more.

others say it started in late 1990s

Seriously, WTF!

Rome — US secret services allegedly eavesdropped on cardinals before the conclave in March to elect a new pope, Italian weekly magazine Panorama claimed Wednesday.

"The National Security Agency wiretapped the pope," the magazine said, accusing the United States of listening in to telephone calls to and from the Vatican, including the accommodation housing cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio before he was elected Pope Francis.

The only thing that's stupid about this is that the moron and chiefs twerps got cought. The Vatican is exactly where I would spy.

Forum List

Back