Obama Gets Booed

It's St. Louis, I grew up there, its a very Right wing and seriously racist city, I'm not shocked
yet they always vote for democrats
:eusa_whistle:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you for proving again how much you just spout shit off. Missouri has voted Rep 7 out of the last 10 elections you fucking moron and they have voted in that idiot Kit Bond for 7 terms. Also they voted for another idiot John Ashcroft, the rural parts of Missouri along with many parts of the city are extremely racist, but since your an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between the city(450,000) people and the metropolitan area (approx 3 million and extremely prejudice) I have to explain this to you. Go hang out in Slater, or Jeff City, or Cape Girardeau where that fat jackass Rush Limpaugh is from and you'll see what I mean

Give em hell, Harry. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's St. Louis, I grew up there, its a very Right wing and seriously racist city, I'm not shocked

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you for proving again how much you just spout shit off. Missouri has voted Rep 7 out of the last 10 elections you fucking moron and they have voted in that idiot Kit Bond for 7 terms. Also they voted for another idiot John Ashcroft, the rural parts of Missouri along with many parts of the city are extremely racist, but since your an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between the city(450,000) people and the metropolitan area (approx 3 million and extremely prejudice) I have to explain this to you. Go hang out in Slater, or Jeff City, or Cape Girardeau where that fat jackass Rush Limpaugh is from and you'll see what I mean
no moron, the city of St Louis has voted DEMOCRAT
this only proves you dont know what the fuck you are talking about
i actually LIVED there for several years

No kidding - their two-term mayor is a Democrat! Man, what a right-wing city!

Ah, the delusions of the Obamabots....

Thats the CITY you fucking MORON, the metropolitan area makes up 80% of the entire population, don't you Fascists understand how most cities are made up:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So where was the game held again?

Just saying.

Also, the governor is a Democrat.

Just saying....

Last edited:
yeah, you REALLY meant to Say MO is racist, not St Louis, right?
dumbfuck

No, I said EXACTLY what I meant the city and the state is fucking racist

Oh, and you think living there for a couple means shit jackass? I lived there for 20 years so ur opinion means exactly shit. You and your boyfriend Elvis

dumbfuck

Oh, and you think living there for a couple means shit jackass? I lived there for 20 years so ur opinion means exactly shit. You and your boyfriend Elvis

Where again did you mention the state in your post?

And the governor is a Democrat - so does that mean the Democrat Party represents "seriously racist" voters?

Just asking...

dumbfuck

Where again did you mention the state in your post?

And the governor is a Democrat - so does that mean the Democrat Party represents "seriously racist" voters?

Just asking...
and one of the two senators is a dem
yeah, such a right wing state
:rolleyes:

Boy the point goes right over your head
if you only HAD a point
dumbfuck

Every time you disagree with me makes me so happy cause I'd have to kill myself if I knew I'd ever thought like you or your boyfriend Elvis

The personal attacks against others aside - you stated St Louis was a racist city and yet it has a twice-elected Democrat mayor. You then implied you meant to say much of the entire state was racist, and yet the state elected a Democrat governor.

Lastly, where was the All Star game actually held? In a city - or some backwoods ballfield?

Just trying to see if you are actually attempting to make a valid point regarding why Obama was booed at the All Star game, or simply defending the president with senseless assertions based upon your own personal prejudice...

And check out the guy driving the cart - I don't think he is an Obama supporter.

The guy driving the golf cart was most likely a Secret Service agent.

They are trained NOT to look at the President.

Each agent has a field of view that they are to keep focused on and continually scan.

That is a possibility - thank you!

if you only HAD a point
dumbfuck

Every time you disagree with me makes me so happy cause I'd have to kill myself if I knew I'd ever thought like you or your boyfriend Elvis

The personal attacks against others aside - you stated St Louis was a racist city and yet it has a twice-elected Democrat mayor. You then implied you meant to say much of the entire state was racist, and yet the state elected a Democrat governor.

Lastly, where was the All Star game actually held? In a city - or some backwoods ballfield?

Just trying to see if you are actually attempting to make a valid point regarding why Obama was booed at the All Star game, or simply defending the president with senseless assertions based upon your own personal prejudice...

I do believe he has run-run away!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHoPYLQvnQM]YouTube - Slade- Run Runaway[/ame]

I do believe he has run-run away!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHoPYLQvnQM]YouTube - Slade- Run Runaway[/ame]

Yes, I did, cause there is no point talking to you

Forum List

Back