Obama forces Marines to undergo gay training

I'm sorry CaliGurl but your insults are getting pretty lame

Please go back and get a better one. You can do better than this

Really? Being ignorant is an insult? Oh. See, I always thought ignorant meant uneducated. Everyone is ignorant in some subjects. I know I am. Difference between us, I know where I am ignorant. I generally tend to not have opinions about subjects on which I am ignorant. I am smart enough to know what I don't know.

Oh ...I understand now

You are educated on this issue..

Then maybe you can explain to the rest of the board the issue of gay tollerance in the military and why training is not needed

What's tollerance? I know what tolerance is, but, on the subject of 'tollerance', I am ignorant.

And, again (because I have said this repeatedly)..... let the fucking military decide for themselves.... is it not enough that we send them to war on our behalf? Must we force them to be politically correct too? Leave them the hell alone.

Really? Being ignorant is an insult? Oh. See, I always thought ignorant meant uneducated. Everyone is ignorant in some subjects. I know I am. Difference between us, I know where I am ignorant. I generally tend to not have opinions about subjects on which I am ignorant. I am smart enough to know what I don't know.

Oh ...I understand now

Then maybe you can explain to the rest of the board the issue of gay tollerance in the military and why training is not needed

What's tollerance? I know what tolerance is, but, on the subject of 'tollerance', I am ignorant.

And, again (because I have said this repeatedly)..... let the fucking military decide for themselves.... is it not enough that we send them to war on our behalf? Must we force them to be politically correct too? Leave them the hell alone.

The military did decide for themselves......it is a done deal

Now, as we did with blacks and women in the military, we will provide training on TOLERANCE to the soldiers to make the process go smoother

Why would you object?

Oh ...I understand now

Now, as we did with blacks and women in the military, we will provide training on TOLERANCE to the soldiers to make the process go smoother

Why would you object?

My primary objection is because asswads like you, who do not have the best interests of our military or our interests at heart, want it. If you want it, then it is destructive and wrong for our military, because you have repeatedly shown your disdain for and antipathy towards our military. Something you want for them must necessarily be harmful for them.

Oh ...I understand now

Why would you object?

They did not decide for themselves. As always, the politicians forced their own shit on the military. No one should be taught to 'tolerate', acceptance is what matters, not 'tolerance'. The military has always accepted gays in it's ranks - DADT - or, in to conservatives 'mind your own business'.

You want to turn the military into another huggy feely politically correct machine. Fuck off and leave them alone.

Oh ...I understand now

Why would you object?

The Military provided racial tolerance training for blacks to white soldiers? and gender training to accept females? I always thought the soldiers had to figure it out for themselves.

Well for those of us that have been through some military training, this is not a stunner.

I could give sexual harassment lectures in my sleep.

In my electronics training we were told; "Never take an intentional shock."
Now some of you are going; "well ty capt obvious." Hand to god, people asked why.

So very soon the military will have a gay version of sexual harassment training.

Why would you object?

The Military provided racial tolerance training for blacks to white soldiers? and gender training to accept females? I always thought the soldiers had to figure it out for themselves.

And, they always have figured it out. Who, in the military, gives a shit about skin color? Not many. They care only about what matters.... whether the guy next to you has your six or not.... who he screws, or whether he's black, white or hispanic, or what God he prays to - if any - are inconsequential crap.

Why would you object?

And, they always have figured it out. Who, in the military, gives a shit about skin color? Not many. They care only about what matters.... whether the guy next to you has your six or not.... who he screws, or whether he's black, white or hispanic, or what God he prays to - if any - are inconsequential crap.

You are 100% correct, you can't worry about the skin color of the man next to you when your both taking machine gun fire and mortars flying in.

Why would you object?

The Military still receives annual training on racial and gender tolerance.

In a perfect world, we are all the same under the skin...but this is not a perfect world

It would be nice to say that they have figured it out on their own. But there are still many high profile instances of assaults and harassment...especially towards women

Last edited:

Why would you object?

My primary objection is because asswads like you, who do not have the best interests of our military or our interests at heart, want it. If you want it, then it is destructive and wrong for our military, because you have repeatedly shown your disdain for and antipathy towards our military. Something you want for them must necessarily be harmful for them.

I have never shown disdain for our military. I have worked side-by-side with our soldiers for over 30 years and have nothing but respect for them. It is an honor to serve your country and it reflects on you as a person and an American

That is why I believe that gays (or women or blacks) should not be deprived of that honor

What in the hell does a Marine need to know about gays that he doesn't already know. This bullshit will only serve to set him up for prosecution. I've been forced to take plenty of these so called "tolerance" classes on jobs and they only waste time and incite fear. Nauseating stuff.
Will gays be taught how to tolerate straights ? We were born that way too.

The Military still receives annual training on racial and gender tolerance.

In a perfect world, we are all the same under the skin...but this is not a perfect world

So because they are receiving the training, that training is necessary? Are you shitting me? :lol::lol::lol::lol: That's just a tick in the politically correct box. It's a joke. The military treat it as such. It's a way of employing the unemployable (the idiots who train others in 'gender appreciation' and bullshit).

What in the hell does a Marine need to know about gays that he doesn't already know. This bullshit will only serve to set him up for prosecution. I've been forced to take plenty of these so called "tolerance" classes on jobs and they only waste time and incite fear. Nauseating stuff.
Will gays be taught how to tolerate straights ? We were born that way too.

:clap2:

Why would you object?

I have never shown disdain for our military. I have worked side-by-side with our soldiers for over 30 years and have nothing but respect for them. It is an honor to serve your country and it reflects on you as a person and an American

That is why I believe that gays (or women or blacks) should not be deprived of that honor

The military don't need to have taught how to accept others... they've been doing it for centuries. Leave them the hell alone. Stop wasting their time, and our tax $$s on unnecessary bullshit.

The military don't need to have taught how to accept others... they've been doing it for centuries. Leave them the hell alone. Stop wasting their time, and our tax $$s on unnecessary bullshit.

There are centuries old stereotypes about gays and they are still strong in the military. One of the prime reasons for delaying DADT was that the military wanted sufficient time to get a reading on attitudes towards gays and to provide training on how the new policies would be implemented and rules of engagement

This training was requested by the Military....not by Obama

Why would you object?

The best interests of the military? Hate to break it to you, Babble, but the military serves us, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back