Obama, FFS!

Obama is now Boehner's bitch.

I'll be watching football. I wouldn't watch that POS if you paid me.

I'm not up with the protocols, but someone elsewhere claimed that Boehner has the right to veto the president's preferred date.
Is that right?

So what's more important to you Merkins...jobs or football?

oh, Football, hands down.

And I don't like football that much.

Nothing Obama is going to say is going to affect the job situation. Nothing.

Businesses aren't hiring because his regulations are too tight. They have no incentive to help this guy and a lot of good reasons to see him fail. Nothing he will say next week is going to change that.

I had no intention of watching him anyways.
He's simply going to blame Bush, promise the moon, and raise the gas tax.
I will be watching football.

obama...football
football...obama.

football..obama......or netflicks?

NETFLICKS!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm not up with the protocols, but someone elsewhere claimed that Boehner has the right to veto the president's preferred date.
Is that right?

Yes, he does have the ability to refuse to convene Congress on the President's timetable.

So...the President asked the Speaker - as he must.
The Speaker said that it doesn't suit, can I suggest this date?
The President said "OK".
No drama.

Except...the Right say that he was bitch-slapped by Boehner.
The Left say that he has shown his willingness to negotiate and compromise in a non-partisan manner.

**sigh**
When will it end?

Is that right?

Yes, he does have the ability to refuse to convene Congress on the President's timetable.

So...the President asked the Speaker - as he must.
The Speaker said that it doesn't suit, can I suggest this date?
The President said "OK".
No drama.

Except...the Right say that he was bitch-slapped by Boehner.
The Left say that he has shown his willingness to negotiate and compromise in a non-partisan manner.

**sigh**
When will it end?

Election Day son.

Well Kudo's to Barry for moving his speech to the next day.

He could have told Boener to pound sand.

Will I watch it?? Probably not. He will just say the same BS he always says.

Well he could have told Boehner to pound sand but it wouldn't have done him much good. The Presidency does not trump Congress, our form of government was designed in three parts, none has power over the other.

He cannot demand to speak before a joint session of Congress, which by the way includes the Senate, not just the House.

Well he could have told Boehner to pound sand but it wouldn't have done him much good. The Presidency does not trump Congress, our form of government was designed in three parts, none has power over the other.

He cannot demand to speak before a joint session of Congress, which by the way includes the Senate, not just the House.

I thought he was just going to give one of his dandified briefing room speeches.

Didnt' know he wanted to speak before Congress.

Thanks for the info. I take it back the Kudo's. LOL

Businesses aren't hiring because his regulations are too tight. They have no incentive to help this guy and a lot of good reasons to see him fail. Nothing he will say next week is going to change that.

Funny...I just did a google search on why businesses aren't hiring and not once were regulations mentioned. There was a lot of mention about technology and about overseas jobs that cost these businesses less in labor...but nothing about all these "regulations" the right keeps screaming about.

Forum List

Back