Obama exposes himself while having erection

ROTFLMFAO!!!.talk about TINY HANDS...How about having a peanut!!!!NSFW!!!!...giggle!!!!!

YouTube ^
Published on Oct 11, 2016 While talking on the phone on a plane

Why does he have a goatee in part of the video, but not in the rest? Why is the face blurred so much more than the rest of the video? Why does the right go to so much trouble to produce lies like this when it doesn't help them anyway?

ROTFLMFAO!!!.talk about TINY HANDS...How about having a peanut!!!!NSFW!!!!...giggle!!!!!

YouTube ^

Why does he have a goatee in part of the video, but not in the rest? Why is the face blurred so much more than the rest of the video? Why does the right go to so much trouble to produce lies like this when it doesn't help them anyway?

You do not believe in Santa Claus either. amirite?

YouTube ^

Searching for black cock on the net again?

Dude, you should have never typed those words on this message board!
Get ready for some nasty looking pop ups on your computer!!! Lol ! :biggrin:

Looking like Mooch has a bigger package than Ears...

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

YouTube ^

Of course I do. I have even played him a couple of times in the past. My beard is white, and could probably be long enough to get by in December, if I decide to again. The belly needs no further work.

YouTube ^

Of course I do. I have even played him a couple of times in the past. My beard is white, and could probably be long enough to get by in December, if I decide to again. The belly needs no further work.

Do you have any explanation why you believe the video is fake?

Forum List

Back