Obama doesn't know if the attack was terrorism?12 pipe bombs, tools for making more explosives?

The far left is trumps biggest contributor lol

Absolutely. Now that we know that Obama's team vetted the wife it will hopefully bring people around to a more cautious approach to taking in refugees. And building that southern border fence.
She came here on a visa, not as a refugee. Two entirely different processes. The refugee process is far more stringent and takes years.

Apples and oranges comparison.
Thank you for identifying ANOTHER problem with our immigration :)
You pants shitters have INVENTED a problem with the refugees. So the visa problem is not ANOTHER problem I have identified.

You rubes are easily manipulated into conflating refugees with every terrorist. It's pathetic how malleable you are to your puppet masters, especially since the refugees are fleeing the terrorists and hate them more than you do.
The refugees and immigrants from the same countries are too often the terrorists. When people leave a country due to violence, they inevitably bring it with them.

Absolutely. Now that we know that Obama's team vetted the wife it will hopefully bring people around to a more cautious approach to taking in refugees. And building that southern border fence.
She came here on a visa, not as a refugee. Two entirely different processes. The refugee process is far more stringent and takes years.

You pants shitters have INVENTED a problem with the refugees. So the visa problem is not ANOTHER problem I have identified.

You rubes are easily manipulated into conflating refugees with every terrorist. It's pathetic how malleable you are to your puppet masters, especially since the refugees are fleeing the terrorists and hate them more than you do.
I didn't invent shit. I just want to AVOID problems. I appreciate you being a compassionate fellow, I really do. But, regardless, I care more about Americans. If ONE terrorist got through, that is too many.
I also don't conflate refugees with terrorists. I just want to AVOID things. But IDK why I am discussing this with you anyways. Mr. "Turkey is only brought up because of Russia" lol
Hell, we cant even keep our own goddamn country strait and you want to let in a bunch of third world dummies to hurt us even more. Fuck that
#AmericaFirst

Here's what I said on November 24, eight days before the San Bernardino attack:

Our biggest weak spot isn't refugees. It's the visa waiver program we have with Western Europe.
Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are not on the visa-waiver program.
No, they aren't. But I was closer to the mark than all the rubes shitting their pants over refugees.

The 9/11 hijackers were also here on visas. They weren't refugees, either.

You rubes are being manipulated, at the expense of innocents. God is going to judge all of you very harshly. You are making the biggest spiritual mistake of your lives. You are servants to evil.
Keep that hellfire and brimstone shit to yourself. Don't presume to tell us what God is going to do. It leaves precious little difference between you and those religious thugs.

The refugees and immigrants from the same countries...

Well...DUH! That's because they are running away from the terrorists!

are too often the terrorists.

Utter fearmongering bullshit.

Well...DUH! That's because they are running away from the terrorists!

are too often the terrorists.

Utter fearmongering bullshit.
Some are, and some are obviously the terror the others a running away from. I do not think we can leave it up to bleeding hearts to make the distinction.
We leave it up to the refugee screening process. It is very stringent and takes years. ISIS is not going to use our refugee system as their top choice. It would be their LAST choice.

Like I said, visas.

Stop living in fear. It's ungodly and leads to ungodly behaviors. You are condemning these people to death out of your fear. Turn away from the fearmongers.

Americans do a far better job of killing Americans than terrorists do. ISIS can't even compete with the 15,000 to 20,000 annual murders in the USA.

Stop living in fear of innocent refugees. It's nuts. It's bad for your soul.

I just want to AVOID things.

I want to avoid being in a car accident. That does not mean I don't drive or ride in cars.

Your fear is on that level. You would turn away many thousands of innocents and send them back to their deaths out of your fear.

I have a Christmas story for you:

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

"Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

DON'T BE A GOAT!

Americans do a far better job of killing Americans than terrorists do. ISIS can't even compete with the 15,000 to 20,000 annual murders in the USA.

Are you actually demented? Where do you get those numbers? Do you here voices? Do you expect the same authorities that let the scumbags who committed 9/11 and San Bernadino into the country to screen visa applicants and refugees?

WTF is wrong with you?

as already proven in Europe, muslim refugees do not adapt well to free western countries.....the same shit will happen here....why let problems like this into our country when it would be much better to provide help for them over there...?

images

I just want to AVOID things.

I want to avoid being in a car accident. That does not mean I don't drive or ride in cars.

Your fear is on that level. You would turn away many thousands of innocents and send them back to their deaths out of your fear.

I have a Christmas story for you:

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

"Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

DON'T BE A GOAT!
we already deal with that. We don't need MORE problems. AGAIN, we cant even run our own country.

On top of 3,000 rounds of ammunition and these freaking idiots are trying to push the narrative that this was just an act of work place violence?

What next? The terrorists saw an anti Islam video and freaked out causing the to kill 14 and wound over 20?

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket. It was a video that triggered them. Yeah.Yeah that's the ticket.

Blame a video. If at first you don't succeed and all that.

More than 3,000 rounds of ammunition and 12 pipe bombs found in home of San Bernardino shooters

"SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The two attackers who killed 14 people in a rampage at a banquet fired as many as 75 rifle rounds at the scene, left behind three rigged-together pipe bombs with a remote-control device that apparently malfunctioned, and had over 1,600 more bullets with them when they were gunned down in their SUV, authorities said Thursday.

At their home, they had 12 pipe bombs, tools for making more explosives, and more than 3,000 rounds of ammunition, Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said in a grim morning-after inventory that suggested Wednesday’s bloodbath could have been far worse."

More at link:

More than 3,000 rounds of ammunition and 12 pipe bombs found in home of San Bernardino shooters

i think we need legislation regulating pipe bombs.....oh wait:eusa_doh:

Most certainly we need bigger "gun free zone" signs. Up the ante "no explosive devices past this point" signs and throw in "no suicide vests allowed on these premises" and we are covered baby!

Oh and a "no terrorism allowed" sign and well we've protected the public.

Love how the lib media immediately painted the Colorado shooter as a terrorist and even tried to paint the San Bernardino shooters as white terrorists before any details were known. Then they found out they were Muslims and very quickly changed course.

It's incredible the way the left is willing to go to such great lengths to cover up anything related to radical Islamists. They've always covered for their own so does this mean they identify with the jihadists or is this just political correctness in full bloom?

The number of pipe bombs suggests the married couple were planning something bigger than just shooting up a roomful of co-workers.

Were they going to plant bombs all over the building... or all over the city? We may never know.

It looks like Farook's hotheadedness got away from him and all his planning was undone by an argument at the party. Those dead and injured social workers may actually be a blessing in disguise since a much bigger scale plan was obviously in the works on the part of the couple.

Check this out. I thought this was a practice run in the beginning. But look at what the police found at the scene. I don't have a clue how pipe bombs work so I don't know how much damage it would have caused. But it's distressing to see the bombs were wired to a child's toy.

2F0A2B2000000578-3345021-A_photograph_taken_by_a_robot_evaluating_the_explosive_device_le-a-10_1449232811441.jpg

A photograph taken by a robot evaluating the explosive device left at the scene of the San Bernardino massacre shows a yellow toy car attached to pipe bombs and wires

More photos and video at link:

The chilling armory found in the home of the San Bernardino suspects

The number of pipe bombs suggests the married couple were planning something bigger than just shooting up a roomful of co-workers.

Were they going to plant bombs all over the building... or all over the city? We may never know.

It looks like Farook's hotheadedness got away from him and all his planning was undone by an argument at the party. Those dead and injured social workers may actually be a blessing in disguise since a much bigger scale plan was obviously in the works on the part of the couple.

Check this out. I thought this was a practice run in the beginning. But look at what the police found at the scene. I don't have a clue how pipe bombs work so I don't know how much damage it would have caused. But it's distressing to see the bombs were wired to a child's toy.

2F0A2B2000000578-3345021-A_photograph_taken_by_a_robot_evaluating_the_explosive_device_le-a-10_1449232811441.jpg

A photograph taken by a robot evaluating the explosive device left at the scene of the San Bernardino massacre shows a yellow toy car attached to pipe bombs and wires

Not that difficult. A pipe bomb is essentially a grenade which produces shrapnel by a remote explosion within the pipe. The child's toy part, from a remotely-controlled car, triggers the explosion.

Not that difficult. A pipe bomb is essentially a grenade which produces shrapnel by a remote explosion within the pipe. The child's toy part, from a remotely-controlled car, triggers the explosion.

Appreciate the information!

as already proven in Europe, muslim refugees do not adapt well to free western countries.....the same shit will happen here....why let problems like this into our country when it would be much better to provide help for them over there...?

images
Hey, dipshit. That photo was taken in Afghanistan, not Europe.

The refugees are fleeing those kind of people, goat.

On top of 3,000 rounds of ammunition and these freaking idiots are trying to push the narrative that this was just an act of work place violence?

What next? The terrorists saw an anti Islam video and freaked out causing the to kill 14 and wound over 20?

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket. It was a video that triggered them. Yeah.Yeah that's the ticket.

Blame a video. If at first you don't succeed and all that.

"SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The two attackers who killed 14 people in a rampage at a banquet fired as many as 75 rifle rounds at the scene, left behind three rigged-together pipe bombs with a remote-control device that apparently malfunctioned, and had over 1,600 more bullets with them when they were gunned down in their SUV, authorities said Thursday.

At their home, they had 12 pipe bombs, tools for making more explosives, and more than 3,000 rounds of ammunition, Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said in a grim morning-after inventory that suggested Wednesday’s bloodbath could have been far worse."

More at link:

i think we need legislation regulating pipe bombs.....oh wait:eusa_doh:

Most certainly we need bigger "gun free zone" signs. Up the ante "no explosive devices past this point" signs and throw in "no suicide vests allowed on these premises" and we are covered baby!

Oh and a "no terrorism allowed" sign and well we've protected the public.

Love how the lib media immediately painted the Colorado shooter as a terrorist and even tried to paint the San Bernardino shooters as white terrorists before any details were known. Then they found out they were Muslims and very quickly changed course.

It's incredible the way the left is willing to go to such great lengths to cover up anything related to radical Islamists. They've always covered for their own so does this mean they identify with the jihadists or is this just political correctness in full bloom?

Either both were religiously motivated acts of terrorism by extremists or they were both mass murders by insane people. Nobody gets to have it both ways.

Living in fear, shitting your pants on a daily basis, is exactly how ISIS wants you to live.

Turning away the refugees fleeing ISIS and Assad are exactly what ISIS and Assad want you to do.

Stop being useful idiots.

Only in that it was probably a roomful of democrats.....

So we need to change our visa vetting process,because it obviously doesnt work.
Or we could just stop importing muslims altogether ....

Forum List

Back