Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

Gee , you didn't like the speech . I'm shocked !!!!!

Did you have this ready to post before he even said a word ??

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.
What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.
If your mom didn't help you or encourage you it'd been a lot harder. Then if you didn't have a shitty inner city school experience, you have no idea how much harder it is for a black kid in a black neighborhood than it is in a white neighborhood. I went to an all black inner city Detroit public school till 4th grade. When we moved to a white neighborhood the counsellor told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing in the dps
Like I said, Obama had 8 years to address poor education in the inner cities and the only thing he did for education was to force girls to accept males into their showers.
Fuck that he got all those poor kids healthcare.

Remember the free handouts you say keeps them on the democratic plantation?

What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.
If your mom didn't help you or encourage you it'd been a lot harder. Then if you didn't have a shitty inner city school experience, you have no idea how much harder it is for a black kid in a black neighborhood than it is in a white neighborhood. I went to an all black inner city Detroit public school till 4th grade. When we moved to a white neighborhood the counsellor told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing in the dps
Like I said, Obama had 8 years to address poor education in the inner cities and the only thing he did for education was to force girls to accept males into their showers.

Every child had healthcare. And healthcare doesn't get people jobs.

Obama mentioned himself 45 times in his speech at a Memorial Service.
Yup it's all about him.
I bet it bugs you Obama got osama
I'd say your upset that Clinton had Osama in the crosshairs and let him go it that would mean you would be upset about 9-11.
And bush had him surrounded in the tora Bora mountains but let him go. Said he "wasn't that worried about him" and this was after 9-11 when he was enemy number one.

Why? Two theories. 1. Bush is friends with the bin ladins. 2. Bush liked him being the boogyman to use to keep support for the war. We can't leave because enemy number ones on the loose.

Yup it's all about him.
I'd say your upset that Clinton had Osama in the crosshairs and let him go it that would mean you would be upset about 9-11.
And bush had him surrounded in the tora Bora mountains but let him go. Said he "wasn't that worried about him" and this was after 9-11 when he was enemy number one.

Why? Two theories. 1. Bush is friends with the bin ladins. 2. Bush liked him being the boogyman to use to keep support for the war. We can't leave because enemy number ones on the loose.
Bush never had OBL in the crosshairs, Clinton did. All Clinton had to do was say do it.

Which is it with you ?

Oh yes it does. It's a huge industry. The individual mandate was a gift to the healthcare giants and we need more doctors and nurses and medical billers.

Yup it's all about him.

Bush never had OBL in the crosshairs, Clinton did. All Clinton had to do was say do it.
Yea but he wasn't enemy number one yet. You want to make a martyr of him?

Oh yes it does. It's a huge industry. The individual mandate was a gift to the healthcare giants and we need more doctors and nurses and medical billers.
Not a doctor alive who likes Hopeycare.

Off topic anyway, this about Obama turning a memorial service for butchered officers into an event about him and his political agenda.

Which is it with you ?

You didn't care about jobs when you were sending manufacturing jobs overseas. You wanted cheap Walmart shit. Well we want affordable healthcare.

And Walmart doesn't create good jobs either. Not as good as GM jobs.

GM did great for 100 years whole profit sharing with employees.

I just saw a Chevy commercial. Lol. GM not dead. If if is so is the middle class.

You didn't care about jobs when you were sending manufacturing jobs overseas. You wanted cheap Walmart shit. Well we want affordable healthcare.

I just saw a Chevy commercial. Lol. GM not dead. If if is so is the middle class.
You mean gM.....

We are all already 100% on board with stopping cop killers and criminals. No one is arguing with you there....
100%? I think Micah Johnson and many of his friends disagree. Additionally, if you are so confident it's 100%, why did you toss out the veiled threat "One black nut snapped. You better pray blm isn't that angry"?
If whites were an oppressed people we'd like to think we would fight back. We see oppressed Arabs willing to die for their cause. We see anti abortion people lose it.

To be honest for years I've wondered why blacks don't act like Palestinians or like Isis. I guess their anger was never organized.

But I'm not any more afraid of blm as I was black panthers. And black panthers got some respect.

Remember everyone wants the same things. Freedom security a job safe neighborhoods clean drinking water affordable healthcare.

When the status quo wasn't working for Jefferson and Washington they were hero's. Revolution!

PS. One crazy black sends a message. 2 starts a war. We all pray no other shooting ever happens.

PPS. You guys want nuts like this to have the right to assault weapons? Weird
Thanks for reinforcing the idea that violence is okay for "oppressed people".

BTW, I'm feeling oppressed due to all the bullshit. ;)

Now I sent jobs offshore. :cuckoo:

image.jpeg

You mean gM.....
Are you retarded? They made 2 billion in the first quarter this year.

Oh yea, I forgot right wing math. Bush lost jobs bush good but Obama adds jobs means Obama bad.

We are all already 100% on board with stopping cop killers and criminals. No one is arguing with you there....
100%? I think Micah Johnson and many of his friends disagree. Additionally, if you are so confident it's 100%, why did you toss out the veiled threat "One black nut snapped. You better pray blm isn't that angry"?
If whites were an oppressed people we'd like to think we would fight back. We see oppressed Arabs willing to die for their cause. We see anti abortion people lose it.

To be honest for years I've wondered why blacks don't act like Palestinians or like Isis. I guess their anger was never organized.

But I'm not any more afraid of blm as I was black panthers. And black panthers got some respect.

Remember everyone wants the same things. Freedom security a job safe neighborhoods clean drinking water affordable healthcare.

When the status quo wasn't working for Jefferson and Washington they were hero's. Revolution!

PS. One crazy black sends a message. 2 starts a war. We all pray no other shooting ever happens.

PPS. You guys want nuts like this to have the right to assault weapons? Weird
Thanks for reinforcing the idea that violence is okay for "oppressed people".

BTW, I'm feeling oppressed due to all the bullshit. ;)

My favorite scene of leftists in action.

You mean gM.....
Are you retarded? They made 2 billion in the first quarter this year.

Oh yea, I forgot right wing math. Bush lost jobs bush good but Obama adds jobs means Obama bad.
GM went bankrupt....you mean gM?

Forum List

Back