Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.

There is no white genocide in South Africa. There are whites living in South Africa scared that blacks will do to them what they did to blacks now that blacks rule instead of the white minority government that allowed them to do the things they did. But we see by these postings just how many of you frequent stormfront and are part of the alt right.

Thats not racism. Thats self defense.
I realize you have an exceptional ability to rationalize but I'd be interested in knowing how you worked that one out.

In case you haven't been paying attention, what is going on in South Africa presently is a virtual repeat of the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, circa 1950s. White farmers are being ambushed by mobs of Blacks and tortured, raped and murdered in the most fiendishly cruel ways imaginable. And for your information, while the White South Africans were cruel they never took things as far as some of the atrocities I've read and heard about.

Does your hatred of Whites extend to behaving in that way if the opportunity arose? If not, why not?

Obama doesn't care about the epic rape and murder problem in SO.
People should GTFO of SO before they are killed.

Don't you dumb whites ever shut up?
dumb whites?

every American president except Barack Obama & Bill Clinton has been white!

Yep dumb whites. You know, if I were white I'd really not brag about such things when for most of these 242 years no one but whites were allowed to run for president. I mean really, it's easy to be all of everything when you don't allow anyone else to do it.

Thats not racism. Thats self defense.
I realize you have an exceptional ability to rationalize but I'd be interested in knowing how you worked that one out.

In case you haven't been paying attention, what is going on in South Africa presently is a virtual repeat of the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya, circa 1950s. White farmers are being ambushed by mobs of Blacks and tortured, raped and murdered in the most fiendishly cruel ways imaginable. And for your information, while the White South Africans were cruel they never took things as far as some of the atrocities I've read and heard about.

Does your hatred of Whites extend to behaving in that way if the opportunity arose? If not, why not?

More dumb whiteness.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
You are a sicko
If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

This dude does nothing but troll.

If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
You are a sicko
If Africans getting their land away from the invaders means I am a sicko then ok.

Who are you talking about? You?

You are a sicko

Stfu. I'm not talking about your dumb ass.

You are a sicko

Little boy I got kids your age. You're the dumb ass.

You are a sicko

If you're not a dumbass then you deserve an Oscar for your portrayal of one.

Look Junior, Apartheid ended in 1991. That's 27 yeas ago. How old are you?

When white minority rule was going on in South Africa half of you was still sitting in your daddys nuts. I've whipped your ass all up and down the forums here. So you calling me a dumb ass makes me laugh. A knows what he's talking about and why he has that sentiment. You don't know shit.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

When white minority rule was going on in South Africa half of you was still sitting in your daddys nuts. I've whipped your ass all up and down the forums here. So you calling me a dumb ass makes me laugh. A knows what he's talking about and why he has that sentiment. You don't know shit.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

If by "whipped my ass" you mean ranted, raved, and made an ass of yourself countless times (to the point that you're actually a mini-meme on these boards, the manifestation of impotent rage, hypocrisy, and race-baiting antics) then you're undoubtedly correct, sir.

I'm actually giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's just trolling, rather than genuinely cheering on murder/genocide. Which would make him a whack job.

Aren't I nice?

If by "whipped my ass" you mean ranted, raved, and made an ass of yourself countless times (to the point that you're actually a mini-meme on these boards, the manifestation of impotent rage, hypocrisy, and race-baiting antics) then you're undoubtedly correct, sir.

I'm actually giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's just trolling, rather than genuinely cheering on murder/genocide. Which would make him a whack job.

Aren't I nice?

Actually I whipped your ass by presenting facts you cannot dispute and all you could do was obfuscate, deny derail and divert from the conversation. Young boy that's all you can do. I know that's all you can do. I've had this conversation with white conservatives with much more credibility than you'll ever earn and that's all they could do. So a young boy still smelling like formula doesn't stand a chance. You only try because you know there are other dumb whites here like you who will take your side and while you will all be wrong somehow you think being wrong in numbers changes the fact you are wrong.

^thanks for proving my point.

if you support freedom of speech for white supremacists but not for black athletes, you are not a patriot, you are a racist!

Thanks for not making sense or adding anything of value to the conversation.
DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

Forum List

Back