What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama/Christie 2012!

Pheonixops

Proud Liberal
Reaction score
:)

Some people are really flipping out about Christie calling it as he sees it!

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Funny how liberals love Christie....and I do too.....he's a great governor....cant wait to see Chris support him for reelection!!!!!!!!!!

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
Funny how liberals love Christie....and I do too.....he's a great governor....cant wait to see Chris support him for reelection!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a tough call with Cory booker running against him.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

Are the democrats gonna run Bain capital adds against Booker?

But I do like Booker, I think his liberal politics suck ass....but he's a good guy, maybe he can move to NY and run over there?

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score
He already is doing a great job supporting President Obama for re-election. Haven't you been watching?

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:)

Some people are really flipping out about Christie calling it as he sees it!

Christie the heretic, the NJ governor didn’t get the memo that Obama’s ‘always wrong.’

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Agree.

Besides, whatever else Christie is, and I've been very impressed with his behavior the last two days, he's so morbidly obese, he can never be elected veep. We do have the right to a healthy veep and possible prez.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

Are the democrats gonna run Bain capital adds against Booker?

But I do like Booker, I think his liberal politics suck ass....but he's a good guy, maybe he can move to NY and run over there?

I seem to recall a republican being our governor and republicans being our mayors. So you were saying?

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

Agree.

Besides, whatever else Christie is, and I've been very impressed with his behavior the last two days, he's so morbidly obese, he can never be elected veep. We do have the right to a healthy veep and possible prez.

Watch for Christie to lose about 100 pounds so he's healthy enough to run for president in 2016

Pheonixops

Proud Liberal
Reaction score

Yeah,Corey Booker will be a good candidate and a good Governor.

Pheonixops

Proud Liberal
Reaction score

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

Agree.

and as soon as this storm leaves you will go back to your hating the guy like last month when you were calling him a fat pig......and you are no Independent..... your a fraud Dudley....and anti-American.....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List