Obama/Christie 2012!

Funny how liberals love Christie....and I do too.....he's a great governor....cant wait to see Chris support him for reelection!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how liberals love Christie....and I do too.....he's a great governor....cant wait to see Chris support him for reelection!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a tough call with Cory booker running against him.

Are the democrats gonna run Bain capital adds against Booker?

But I do like Booker, I think his liberal politics suck ass....but he's a good guy, maybe he can move to NY and run over there?

He already is doing a great job supporting President Obama for re-election. Haven't you been watching?

Agree.

Besides, whatever else Christie is, and I've been very impressed with his behavior the last two days, he's so morbidly obese, he can never be elected veep. We do have the right to a healthy veep and possible prez.

Are the democrats gonna run Bain capital adds against Booker?

But I do like Booker, I think his liberal politics suck ass....but he's a good guy, maybe he can move to NY and run over there?

I seem to recall a republican being our governor and republicans being our mayors. So you were saying?

Agree.

Besides, whatever else Christie is, and I've been very impressed with his behavior the last two days, he's so morbidly obese, he can never be elected veep. We do have the right to a healthy veep and possible prez.

Watch for Christie to lose about 100 pounds so he's healthy enough to run for president in 2016

Agree.

and as soon as this storm leaves you will go back to your hating the guy like last month when you were calling him a fat pig......and you are no Independent..... your a fraud Dudley....and anti-American.....

Forum List

Back