obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

It was a dead issue as soon as everyone acknowledged that Ted "Canuck" Cruz could run for president.

still going eh dawson. you said it would fade. hasn't gone away. obots getting even more nervous.

Last edited:
Not just Trump.

Arpaio also stated his "posse" had taken time off from putting child molesters around grade schools and molesting Hispanic women, and found "proof" of (Fill in the blank).

Funny stuff.

And completely loony.

I hope these nutters never stop.

even birther the "hair" trump couldn't find anything

lmao

give this up

Didn't he say he had amazing evidence that would cause Obama to lose the election? If that's true, where is it?

I predict trump isn't through with this.

I hope you're right. It's fun watching him make an ass of himself. Of course, for him, that's money in the bank; which is why he makes a spectacle of himself.

Barack Obama is a NWO foreign plant. He was placed into power to undermine the United States. He has proven to be a very useful tool in the ongoing destruction of America's foundation and sovereignty. America is being destroyed from within. And that's the NWO Globalist plan. America and its pesky Constitution has to go. It's the last obstacle for the NWO Global Elites. Barack Obama was selected. He was not elected.

Last edited:
Barack Obama is a NWO foreign plant. He was placed into power to undermine the United States. He has proven to be a very useful tool in the ongoing destruction of America's foundation and sovereignty. America is being destroyed from within. And that's the NWO Globalist plan. America and it's pesky Constitution has to go. It's the last obstacle for the NWO Global Elites. Barack Obama was selected. He was not elected.

I cannot believe it ... after all of the fake crap that we have been subjected to with regards to this PHONEY issue, the birth certificate still lives!

Give it up already - just go ahead and put this one in the completely debunked files.

Some folks don't care how many times they get their asses kicked - they happily bounce back for more.

Forum List

Back