obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

EMAIL:

4 Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?
You are flat out lying, which in itself is a very good indicator that you have nothing. In fact, Obama's birth certificate makes no mention of his race. It does list his mother's and father's race, but even then, it never states either of them are "African-American."

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is age 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
More Bullshit. While Kenya wasn't officially the Republic of Kenya until 1963, it was often referred to as Kenya even before then; or more accurately known as the Kenya Colony and Protectorate. As evidenced by this book published in 1955, before Kenya won its independence and became a Republic.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Alastair.%20Kenya%20Colony%20and%20Protectorate.%20Matheson&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank"]Kenya, a story of progress. by Alastair. Kenya Colony and Protectorate. Matheson(1955)[/ame]

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
http://http://http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx
(Kapiolani Women and Children | About Us)
Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?
It hasn't been discussed by real news outlets because it is complete nonsense. The name, "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital," was actually used back then. Here's another person's birth certificate from 1961 which also lists it as the "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital"...

nordyke-birth-certificate.jpg

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a "liar"). --
Obama was speaking of his maternal grandfather, on his mother's side, who raised him like a father.

This really dumbs it down to a level where even the Dems can understand it.
Sorry, but posting 4 lies framed as questions only serves to reveal how dumb you are.

EMAIL:

4 Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?
You are flat out lying, which in itself is a very good indicator that you have nothing. In fact, Obama's birth certificate makes no mention of his race. It does list his mother's and father's race, but even then, it never states either of them are "African-American."

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is age 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
More Bullshit. While Kenya wasn't officially the Republic of Kenya until 1963, it was often referred to as Kenya even before then; or more accurately known as the Kenya Colony and Protectorate. As evidenced by this book published in 1955, before Kenya won its independence and became a Republic.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Alastair.%20Kenya%20Colony%20and%20Protectorate.%20Matheson&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank"]Kenya, a story of progress. by Alastair. Kenya Colony and Protectorate. Matheson(1955)[/ame]

It hasn't been discussed by real news outlets because it is complete nonsense. The name, "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital," was actually used back then. Here's another person's birth certificate from 1961 which also lists it as the "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital"...

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a "liar"). --
Obama was speaking of his maternal grandfather, on his mother's side, who raised him like a father.

Sorry, but posting 4 lies framed as questions only serves to reveal how dumb you are.

It was an email someone sent me, I used it as a flame...rolmao

moth-to-solar-flame.jpg

Last edited:
EMAIL:

4 Simple Questions

moth-to-solar-flame.jpg
what it really shows is your dishonesty.
your rabid ignorance and stupidity is obvious..

EMAIL:

4 Simple Questions

moth-to-solar-flame.jpg

Are you confessing you post stuff you know is bullshit?

Kenya, a story of progress. by Alastair. Kenya Colony and Protectorate. Matheson(1955)

moth-to-solar-flame.jpg
what it really shows is your dishonesty.
your rabid ignorance and stupidity is obvious..

I think the same about the progressive/liberal ilk...:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Kenya, a story of progress. by Alastair. Kenya Colony and Protectorate. Matheson(1955)

moth-to-solar-flame.jpg

Are you confessing you post stuff you know is bullshit?

Goatboy, You'll have to fight with the authors of articles/emails. You can google and send them an email, you'll have to do your own work though...:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Umm, how does his step-father signing a school registry that he's Indonesian prove Obama renounced his U.S. citizenship?

And had he done so, where's the record of that? He's a U.S. citizen now. Where's the record of him becoming a U.S. citizen?

I don't know faun.... they are excellent questions.

Yes they are excellent questions, questions no conservative can answer.

Nah, the Obama Birth Certificate issue is dead. However, i still have serious doubt that he's an American Citizen. He rules like a Foreign Globalist. He seems to actually have a disdain for America. So personally, i lean towards him being an invented NWO Global Elite plant. His mission was to destroy "Transform" America. And i would say he's well on his way to accomplishing his mission. Just how i feel anyway.

Nah, the Obama Birth Certificate issue is dead. However, i still have serious doubt that he's an American Citizen. He rules like a Foreign Globalist. He seems to actually have a disdain for America. So personally, i lean towards him being an invented NWO Global Elite plant. His mission was to destroy "Transform" America. And i would say he's well on his way to accomplishing his mission. Just how i feel anyway.
bahahahahahahahah!

bahahahahahahahah!

You've become a very poor Government Internet Troll. You should be fired. Oh well, more Tax Dollars flushed down Big Brother's golden toilet i guess.

bahahahahahahahah!

You've become a very poor Government Internet Troll. You should be fired. Oh well, more Tax Dollars flushed down Big Brother's golden toilet i guess.
wrong as always. I was correctly reacting to the awful scripting of your ongoing one man melodrama!:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px9XtjUAIzs]Mike Zullo on The 100% Forged Obama Birth Certificate - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ya gotta love it when someone like Mike Zullo declares himself an idiot but then tries to sell pure idiocy.

Thanks for the laugh, washamericom!

From Mike zullo ...

"And then he showed me what just flipped it around for me. He showed me the state registrar's stamp. It was on the bottom of the document and it's on one of its own separate layers; and he showed me the way you can move it all around the document by picking it up in totality. You can move this thing like a big block. And I know, and in my limited computer knowledge, I knew there is nothing that can do that by itself. That turned it for me. Because from a law enforcement perspective, that little placard gives the document its evidentiary value ... its authenticity. And if that was placed there erroneously, the whole document is null and void."

Ok, so this idiot declares he has no knowledge of anything that can isolate a graphic image in a layer which can then be moved around, but he knows he's onto the biggest fraud of the 21st century???

"I knew there is nothing that can do that by itself." ~ Mike Zullo

Yes, Mr. Zullo, there is something that can do that by itself. It's called ... PDF.

Hasn't anyone informed that moron that that is exactly how PDF's are generated?? That's by design. During the process of scanning a document and converting it to PDF format, it separates the document into layers so that it can perform searches even though it's a graphic image.

:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

This freak of nature, which all Birfers are, is actually trying to say the PDF copy he has is not an original, therefore it's a fake. No shit, Sherlock. It's NOT an original -- it's a fucking PDF COPY (with emphasis on "COPY"). :eusa_doh: He even admits that many experts wouldn't even touch this because they said they would have needed the original to examine.

I think it would be a hoot if Obaaaamaaaaa waited till after the next presidential election and then pulled out his Kenyan birth certificate.. Oh ya...and his Muslim membership card

BWAAAAAHA HA !!!!

:lol:

even birther the "hair" trump couldn't find anything

lmao

give this up

Didn't he say he had amazing evidence that would cause Obama to lose the election? If that's true, where is it?

Forum List

Back