Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

We've all said it and liberals just called us crazy, etc.. HERE IT COMES.

Let me ask you a question.

When you call our President what you do in your thread title, do you think that people will take your posts seriously?

Let me ask you a question? When you blindly IGNORE all the Unconstitutional illegal things Obama and company do, do you think anyone takes you seriously?

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

We've all said it and liberals just called us crazy, etc.. HERE IT COMES.

Let me ask you a question.

When you call our President what you do in your thread title, do you think that people will take your posts seriously?

Let me ask you a question? When you blindly IGNORE all the Unconstitutional illegal things Obama and company do, do you think anyone takes you seriously?

like what?

My guess is he will order background checks for gun-show purchases and a ban on high-capacity magazines. He can get away with those two edicts without massive resistance.
Agree.

On another note, this is truly sad to see this play out in our nation. Despite who is in office Americans everywhere should be outraged that the threat of EO, that will totally disregard the Constitution and liberties of fellow Americans, is even being floated/mentioned.

You would think Americans would stand united and say "whoa hold on", instead some American's pick up their pom poms and cheer it on. Sad sad day.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ooa98FHuaU0

Nothing is going to happen. It's nothing but a horse and pony show put on for Liberals and Conservatives. These clowns like putting on a big show for us.

BTW here's a great video that everyone should watch. Here's some cold hard facts on how violent we are as a nation...some will be surprised :)

Great video. Thank you for sharing it.:clap2:

Oh no! The dreaded EO action to grab ur guns.

I suggest you revolt/rebel and declare war on the Government.

So is it now kosher to simply use an EO to make new laws?? How about a republican Prez who uses an EO to strip away abortion rights? Would you trivialize that also?

Abortion "Rights" ????

Whats that, the "right" for someone else to pay for your bloody ignorance ?

biden: Obama might use executive order to deal with guns | the weekly standard

we've all said it and liberals just called us crazy, etc.. Here it comes.

let me ask you a question.

When you call our president what you do in your thread title, do you think that people will take your posts seriously?

let me ask you a question? When you blindly ignore all the unconstitutional illegal things obama and company do, do you think anyone takes you seriously?

list of unconstitutional illegal things obama and co. Do

Last edited:
Oh no! The dreaded EO action to grab ur guns.

I suggest you revolt/rebel and declare war on the Government.

So is it now kosher to simply use an EO to make new laws?? How about a republican Prez who uses an EO to strip away abortion rights? Would you trivialize that also?

Abortion "Rights" ????

Whats that, the "right" for someone else to pay for your bloody ignorance ?

I agree.. Just using the liberals pet project that they claim as a right.. Go figure.. when its not in the Constitution, they demand it.. when it is, they want to destroy it.

Since when did inanimate objects take on personality traits of being good, moral, etc?? WHAT UTTER CRAP! You liberals sound totally UNHINGED.

1. You're the one who made the (ludicrous) claim that anything with these positive attributes (good, uplifting, moral) are anathema to liberals.

2. This thread has to do with guns. By implication, guns are good, uplifting, and moral.

My guess is he will order background checks for gun-show purchases and a ban on high-capacity magazines. He can get away with those two edicts without massive resistance.
Agree.

On another note, this is truly sad to see this play out in our nation. Despite who is in office Americans everywhere should be outraged that the threat of EO, that will totally disregard the Constitution and liberties of fellow Americans, is even being floated/mentioned.

You would think Americans would stand united and say "whoa hold on", instead some American's pick up their pom poms and cheer it on. Sad sad day.

I don't see any reason why the firearms industry can't adapt to instant background checks at gun shows. I know that you spend quite a bit of time with feds, and since that's the case, i'm sure you also realize (as I do) that straw purchases and other kinds of unregulated gun sales result in guns in the hands of criminals. Since those criminals seem to have few qualms about using those weapons against law enforcement and others, it seems like enlighted self-interest for law enforcement to support tightening some of the existing loopholes where guns slip through into hands where they don't belong.

I am a 100% advocate of the 2nd amendment, but we have the technology to ensure that felons aren't purchasing weapons, and we need to use it.

There is no reason to make gun shows exempt from the standards which other licensed dealers are supposed to comply with, nor to conclude that holding them to the same standard is an unreasonable expectation or an abrogation of the 2nd amendment.

Just my take.

Last edited:
let me ask you a question.

When you call our president what you do in your thread title, do you think that people will take your posts seriously?

let me ask you a question? When you blindly ignore all the unconstitutional illegal things obama and company do, do you think anyone takes you seriously?

1. Granted work permits to illegal aliens...

2. Unconstitutionally used the Constitution’s Recess Appointments Clause to install his nominees into government offices.

3. Killed an American citizen without due process.

4. NDAA

5. Declared War on Lybia without Congressional approval

Here's a few......

2. Unconstitutionally used the Constitution’s Recess Appointments Clause to install his nominees into government offices.

4. NDAA

Here's a few......
Let's start with #1...What makes it unconstitutional and illegal?

4. NDAA

Here's a few......
Congress considered it but it didn't have the support to pass so it wasn't law. He ignored Congress and put it into effect anyway (Dream Act)

Lets not get off topic though. You asked for I gave it. Look them up to see why they are unconstitutional

4. NDAA

Here's a few......

Well, presumably, the SCOTUS has ruled it so.

Forum List

Back