Obama asks voters for revenge, Romney asks for votes -"For love of country."

The Obama campaign of HATRED has fueled more partisanship and anger. This man continues to divide the nation and represent only one people- The far left kooks of this nation.

Sounds like projection to me. Are you sure you aren't seeing your own hatred in others?

My guess is that 66% of all votes, be they Republicans or Democrats will be voting more out of spite than conviction for the man they're casting their votes for.

Speaking from you hearts how many here who know who they will be voting for, will be doing so because they really and truly agree with everything their man has said or done?

Not many would be my guess.

Nobody agrees with everything a President does. That's where the compromise comes in...and pragmatism.

It is clear, however, that most people that pull the lever for Romney are doing it from the "anybody but Obama" perspective whereas most people pulling the lever for President Obama are voting for President Obama.

The same thing happened in 2004 when Democrats were voting for "anybody but Bush".

It might be 'clear' to you.... but your truth is not the truth.

I voted Romney - not because he's not Obama - but because I believe he's the best man for this job at this point in our history. I formed that opinion on his record, not rhetoric.... and, in my opinion, there are more that are voting like I am than your baseless bullshit opinion.

Which is why I didn't use an absolute like "all".

My guess is that 66% of all votes, be they Republicans or Democrats will be voting more out of spite than conviction for the man they're casting their votes for.

Speaking from you hearts how many here who know who they will be voting for, will be doing so because they really and truly agree with everything their man has said or done?

Nobody agrees with everything a President does. That's where the compromise comes in...and pragmatism.

It is clear, however, that most people that pull the lever for Romney are doing it from the "anybody but Obama" perspective whereas most people pulling the lever for President Obama are voting for President Obama.

The same thing happened in 2004 when Democrats were voting for "anybody but Bush".

I don't buy in to that pitch. I admit early on, conservatives were wary about Mitt Romney but that's changed. Yesterday, the TPPN put out their endorsement for, "None of the Above." The conservative base went NUTS.. most of us resigned our memberships with that particular Tea Party faction. All of the messages expressed outrage and a belief in Mr. Romney.. one in which they (we) were willing to tell the Tea Party higher ups to shove it. I'm voting for Mitt Romney because I believe in him.. Just as you and liberals believed in Barack Obama.

For the record, it is not appropriate for a President to use words like 'revenge' while holding the office of President.

And... for the record... it wasn't appropriate for the President to refer to other Americans as 'the enemy'.

How anyone could vote for someone who uses that rhetoric while holding the office that is supposed to represent ALL Americans... is beyond my comprehension.

Nice toss under the bus for Kerry...did you just make that up?

If ABO is the case so what? It's clear that most voting for Obama are just saving face.

I voted Romney - not because he's not Obama - but because I believe he's the best man for this job at this point in our history. I formed that opinion on his record, not rhetoric.... and, in my opinion, there are more that are voting like I am than your baseless bullshit opinion.

You said it was 'clear' that 'most'.....

It is not clear.

It is not most.

It is you - partisan - opinion, based on bullshit.

I hope that's clear.

obama clearly considers that anyone who opposes him a fit subject for revenge. Revenge for the very act of running against him.

The danger in this is that calls for revenge usually entice a revenge of its own. Get revenge against obama for losing your job, for not being able to afford basics, exact revenge for the end of DADT, legalization of same sex marriage, for the deaths in Libya, for the changes in the Rules of Engagement that have killed so many of our military, for the arms given to terrorists, for Fast and Furious. Vote, it's time for revenge.

I don't buy in to that pitch. I admit early on, conservatives were wary about Mitt Romney but that's changed. Yesterday, the TPPN put out their endorsement for, "None of the Above." The conservative base went NUTS.. most of us resigned our memberships with that particular Tea Party faction. All of the messages expressed outrage and a belief in Mr. Romney.. one in which they (we) were willing to tell the Tea Party higher ups to shove it. I'm voting for Mitt Romney because I believe in him.. Just as you and liberals believed in Barack Obama.

This conservative would have voted GOP in 2008, if the party had nominated Romney. But, I understood their reasons for putting McCain forward - there was no way in hell that the GOP was gonna win so it was a good call. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when they nominated Romney.... first time in my life, I voted for one of the two main parties. YAY!

IF there is violence coming we can lay the blame right at Obama's feet..

VOTE THIS UGLY OUT people

Last edited:
When someone starts asking for revenge, it's something they cannot control. obama would turn us into a nation of Hatfields and McCoys, or Bloods and Crips, with endless taking of revenge. It isn't only obama, it's the entire ideology that has to go.

Any 'patriotism' Romney displays is just an excellent example of Samuel Johnson's line

...Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel...

Any 'patriotism' Romney displays is just an excellent example of Samuel Johnson's line

...Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel...

well we never had to worry about Obama showing any..How can you show it to a country you hate and wanted to Fundamentally change it

It is not clear.

It is not most.

I hope that's clear.

Right...that's why Romney swept the primaries, right? Did he ever get more than 25% of the vote in any of the primaries? Tell me some more stories about all the people voting FOR Romney.

I don't Care what reasons a person has/gives to vote against Obama, AS long as they do..:eusa_clap:

Yesterday Barry got out there and riled up his Zombies based upon anger and revenge.. The clear differences between the party who boo'd God and kicked him out of their party, who ask voters to vote based on revenge, compared to Mitt Romney who has shown through disclosure, his giving heart- A man who asks for your vote for love of country, a man who has never taken a dime of taxpayer money for any job he has held.. I don't know anyone to include Warren Buffet who ever worked for free, for YEARS. NO ONE!

The glaring difference in the hatred of Barack Obama and his party of angry lemmings and what Mitt Romney offers in love and compassion for his country should tell every person in this country who they need to vote for.

Mitt Romney asks his supporters to vote for love of country, Obama tells his minions vote for ‘revenge’ (Video) : Fire Andrea Mitchell!

Romney passes up $135K governor salary - Boston Business Journal

"Revenge" that's very divisive innit?

Yesterday Barry got out there and riled up his Zombies based upon anger and revenge.. The clear differences between the party who boo'd God and kicked him out of their party, who ask voters to vote based on revenge, compared to Mitt Romney who has shown through disclosure, his giving heart- A man who asks for your vote for love of country, a man who has never taken a dime of taxpayer money for any job he has held.. I don't know anyone to include Warren Buffet who ever worked for free, for YEARS. NO ONE!

The glaring difference in the hatred of Barack Obama and his party of angry lemmings and what Mitt Romney offers in love and compassion for his country should tell every person in this country who they need to vote for.

Mitt Romney asks his supporters to vote for love of country, Obama tells his minions vote for ‘revenge’ (Video) : Fire Andrea Mitchell!

Romney passes up $135K governor salary - Boston Business Journal

"Revenge" that's very divisive innit?

Exactly Willow.. Something that has crippled Washington over these past 4 years.

It is not clear.

It is not most.

I hope that's clear.

Right...that's why Romney swept the primaries, right? Did he ever get more than 25% of the vote in any of the primaries? Tell me some more stories about all the people voting FOR Romney.

I don't give a shit what happened in the primaries. Ain't my party, ain't my business.

How about you carry on telling stories in the style of Hans Christian Andersen about how 'most' people are voting?

Mindless twit.

Didn't CG toot-her-horn, as it were, the other day announcing that she had voted for ol' Etch A Sketch & Lyin' Ryan?

Forum List

Back