Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

Perhaps if those of you who worship this idiot had actually let him be accountable for his mess at times, he wouldn't look like the total disaster he is. Having a doting media and minion helps NO ONE.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
But the point of low approval ratings for the brain dead isnt to judge election chances. It's a measure of how much power he has politically. ANd it aint much at this point.
What was Bush's lowest rating?

But the point of low approval ratings for the brain dead isnt to judge election chances. It's a measure of how much power he has politically. ANd it aint much at this point.
What was Bush's lowest rating?
It's Gomer5000's way of trying to pretend like nothing has changed with his messiah.

That's because I have more than two brain cells.
That's debatable.
Only a tard entertains the paranoid gibberish about Obama not "allowing" another election. Christ, you tards can't even be original. It's the same bullshit conspiracy theory left wing tards had about Bush.

That's debatable.
Only a tard entertains the paranoid gibberish about Obama not "allowing" another election. Christ, you tards can't even be original. It's the same bullshit conspiracy theory left wing tards had about Bush.
WTF is a "tard?" This comes from the same asshole who trashed the Filmmaker from the Benghazi attacks and wanted him destroyed, harmed, turned over to be hung- all because MmmMmmmMMmm Barack Hussein Obama MmmMMmMMM said so.

pretty funny but I like the numbers !! Means nothing though , 2 more years to go as king .

Oh, come on....you can do it....you can do it.....you can admit what we've all been telling you libtards....that he's a failure.................and you can now admit that it will also reflect on his party in Nov....LOL

OK, three.
At the beginning of his term if anyone said he was pack the NLRB and have them issue illegal orders would you have said that was just paranoid shit?
I'm sure that sounded like normal English in your head, but I think I am able to sort out what you are saying.

Obama did not "pack the NLRB" any more than any President who appoints people to VACANT POSITIONS packs anything.

Nice try.

As for "illegal orders", I challenge you to find any Administration that did not have "orders" or directives or regulations challenged in court. It is why we have courts; to hash out disagreements in interpretations of the law.

I expect every Administration to be challenged in court by opponents. Every time.

So, maybe not "paranoid shit", but stupid shit for sure.

Oh, come on....you can do it....you can do it.....you can admit what we've all been telling you libtards....that he's a failure.................and you can now admit that it will also reflect on his party in Nov....LOL
You have made the epic mistake, as many others have done, of assuming I support Obama.

OK, three.
At the beginning of his term if anyone said he was pack the NLRB and have them issue illegal orders would you have said that was just paranoid shit?
I'm sure that sounded like normal English in your head, but I think I am able to sort out what you are saying.

Obama did not "pack the NLRB" any more than any President who appoints people to VACANT POSITIONS packs anything.

Nice try.

As for "illegal orders", I challenge you to find any Administration that did not have "orders" or directives or regulations challenged in court.

I expect every Administration to be challenged in court by opponents. Every time.

So, yes. Paranoid shit.
"MUST PROTECT OBAMA.. MUST MAKE EXCUSES, LIES, PROPAGANDA." lmao

Forum List

Back