Obama and Fox: A 'Presidency' or a 'Dictatorship'?

All sorts of lies abound about Fox News, the far-and-away most popular cable station.

Name ten.

You need to use them?

Start here:
"" What I think is fair to say about Fox — and certainly it’s the way we view it — is that it really is more a wing of the Republican Party. They take their talking points, put them on the air; take their opposition research, put them on the air. And that’s fine. But let’s not pretend they’re a news network the way CNN is." Anita Dunn, Obama White House Communications Director, CNN interview, October 12, 2009.

That's a true statement.

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Are you in the wrong post or the wrong thread again? You make these crazy posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. You should have that problem checked out.

You obviously have no idea what a dictatorship is.

You would be very happy in north korea. anyone who disagrees with the dear leader is killed.

List the people Obama has killed for disagreeing.

when did I say he had killed anyone? What I said is that the kind of government you are asking for can be found in north korea.

What is wrong with you, exactly?

are you talking to yourself again? maybe a visit to a shrink is in order for you.

Why did you bring up North Korea's leader and compare him to Obama?

I watch Fox as much as the others together, and you, Redfish, are filtering your feelings through a very narrow world view. You have almost no truth and logic and common sense, as I have shown time and again, and will continually as long as you post on USMB> You are far right reactionary working of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

Nope, I am mainstream, a little center right. You are a far left loon who is part of a very small minority of idiots who have no idea what this country is all about, you have no idea what freedom means, no idea what the constitution says. you are a brainwashed indoctrinated idiot. You worship obama, the worst president in our history.
You are certainly not center right but a far right reactionary instead. You substitute personal attacks for reasoned discussion. You believe that Cruz, Perry, etc., are mainstream. BHO is not a dictator.

I watch Fox as much as the others together, and you, Redfish, are filtering your feelings through a very narrow world view. You have almost no truth and logic and common sense, as I have shown time and again, and will continually as long as you post on USMB> You are far right reactionary working of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

Nope, I am mainstream, a little center right. You are a far left loon who is part of a very small minority of idiots who have no idea what this country is all about, you have no idea what freedom means, no idea what the constitution says. you are a brainwashed indoctrinated idiot. You worship obama, the worst president in our history.
You are certainly not center right but a far right reactionary instead. You substitute personal attacks for reasoned discussion. You believe that Cruz, Perry, etc., are mainstream. BHO is not a dictator.

I never said that obozo IS a dictator. I said that he would like to be one and you would like for him to be one.

why is it that all of you libs have reading comprehension issues?

I never said that obozo IS a dictator. I said that he would like to be one and you would like for him to be one. why is it that all of you libs have reading comprehension issues?
Good, you admitted that he is not a dictator. Can you now give one solid piece of evidence that he wants to be a dictator?

All sorts of lies abound about Fox News, the far-and-away most popular cable station.

Name ten.

You need to use them?

Start here:
"" What I think is fair to say about Fox — and certainly it’s the way we view it — is that it really is more a wing of the Republican Party. They take their talking points, put them on the air; take their opposition research, put them on the air. And that’s fine. But let’s not pretend they’re a news network the way CNN is." Anita Dunn, Obama White House Communications Director, CNN interview, October 12, 2009.

That's a true statement.

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Are you in the wrong post or the wrong thread again? You make these crazy posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. You should have that problem checked out.

See what I mean about pretend/obfuscation?

I never said that obozo IS a dictator. I said that he would like to be one and you would like for him to be one. why is it that all of you libs have reading comprehension issues?
Good, you admitted that he is not a dictator. Can you now give one solid piece of evidence that he wants to be a dictator?
I'd also like to see this.

You would be very happy in north korea. anyone who disagrees with the dear leader is killed.

when did I say he had killed anyone? What I said is that the kind of government you are asking for can be found in north korea.

NYLiar often defaults to that pretend/obfuscation.

The idiot compared NKorea's dictator to Obama because the NK dictator kills people who disagree with him.

I asked whom Obama has killed.
Redfish is about emotion not reasoned discussion. His far right drone bot responses are monotonous. Obama is not a dictatorship, and Fox News is a propaganda mill as is MSNBC.

All media outlets engage in propaganda. Fox is guilty of it as well, but on a lesser degree. The attempted destruction of Trump in the debate was certainly not right wing bias.

Issuing EOs in order to bypass congress is an act of a would-be dictator. Ignoring and refusing to enforce laws are acts of a would-be dictator.

I did not say that obama IS a dictator, I said that he would like to be one and is trying to act like one and you fools are supporting him.

Issuing EOs in order to bypass congress is an act of a would-be dictator. Ignoring and refusing to enforce laws are acts of a would-be dictator

The idiot compared NKorea's dictator to Obama because the NK dictator kills people who disagree with him.

Redfish is about emotion not reasoned discussion. His far right drone bot responses are monotonous. Obama is not a dictatorship, and Fox News is a propaganda mill as is MSNBC.

All media outlets engage in propaganda. Fox is guilty of it as well, but on a lesser degree. The attempted destruction of Trump in the debate was certainly not right wing bias.

Issuing EOs in order to bypass congress is an act of a would-be dictator. Ignoring and refusing to enforce laws are acts of a would-be dictator.

I did not say that obama IS a dictator, I said that he would like to be one and is trying to act like one and you fools are supporting him.
He would like to be one? Hilarious! Backup your assertion.

Is Obama the first president to issue an executive order, or are you willing to state for the record that you also believe Ronald Reagan was a would-be dictator?

Issuing EOs in order to bypass congress is an act of a would-be dictator. Ignoring and refusing to enforce laws are acts of a would-be dictator

But....but.....didn't he claim to be "a constitutional law professor"?????

Who is the last president to issue no executive orders?

7. Obama has worked aggressively to create the meme "Fox is not a real news outlet.'
Confronted squarely, it is seen as a lie.

But looked at based on the motivation behind it, it is worse than a lie.....it represents the totalitarian basis for Obama's worldview: there can be no disagreement with his desires!

The trope has been picked by the lock-step Liberals who, also, care nothing for freedom or for the Constitution:

a. MoveOn.Org. "... Fox isn't even a legitimate news channel! It's a right-wing mouthpiece..."
It's time to take on Fox! - CatSynth

b. ".... FOX should be treated as a right-wing misinformation network, not legitimized as a neutral source of news,”..."
MoveOn.org Civic Action: Democracy in Action

Note the sleazy way Politico tries to
c. " Fox News is heavily influenced or even controlled by the Republican Party itself. As such, we believe that Fox News on the whole functions as a surrogate operation for the GOP. Treating Fox as a legitimate news channel extends the Republican Party’s ability to swift-boat and discredit our candidates. In other words, Fox News is a direct pipeline of misinformation from the GOP leadership into the traditional press."
Opinion: Republican Propaganda Is Not News - Matt Stoller - POLITICO.com

Everyone notice the substitution of 'even controlled' and 'misinformation' in place of evidence and facts? Simpletons buy this stuff like it was on sale.

Democrats have memorialized the idea that evidence is unnecessary when they attack an enemy:
Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill, folks. Remember the left's battle cry: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate.

Honesty is never a requirement for Leftists.

But....but.....didn't he claim to be "a constitutional law professor"?????

7. Obama has worked aggressively to create the meme "Fox is not a real news outlet.'
Confronted squarely, it is seen as a lie.

But looked at based on the motivation behind it, it is worse than a lie.....it represents the totalitarian basis for Obama's worldview: there can be no disagreement with his desires!

The trope has been picked by the lock-step Liberals who, also, care nothing for freedom or for the Constitution:

a. MoveOn.Org. "... Fox isn't even a legitimate news channel! It's a right-wing mouthpiece..."
It's time to take on Fox! - CatSynth

b. ".... FOX should be treated as a right-wing misinformation network, not legitimized as a neutral source of news,”..."
MoveOn.org Civic Action: Democracy in Action

Note the sleazy way Politico tries to
c. " Fox News is heavily influenced or even controlled by the Republican Party itself. As such, we believe that Fox News on the whole functions as a surrogate operation for the GOP. Treating Fox as a legitimate news channel extends the Republican Party’s ability to swift-boat and discredit our candidates. In other words, Fox News is a direct pipeline of misinformation from the GOP leadership into the traditional press."
Opinion: Republican Propaganda Is Not News - Matt Stoller - POLITICO.com

Everyone notice the substitution of 'even controlled' and 'misinformation' in place of evidence and facts? Simpletons buy this stuff like it was on sale.

Democrats have memorialized the idea that evidence is unnecessary when they attack an enemy:
Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill, folks. Remember the left's battle cry: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate.

Honesty is never a requirement for Leftists.

It's interesting to see you openly designate MSNBC as a news channel.

Indeed every time I read Fox I have an impression that Obama is a superhero with superpower. He`d like people to remember him as one of the best US Presidents. It`s evident that he wants media work for him.

All media outlets engage in propaganda. Fox is guilty of it as well, but on a lesser degree. The attempted destruction of Trump in the debate was certainly not right wing bias. Issuing EOs in order to bypass congress is an act of a would-be dictator. Ignoring and refusing to enforce laws are acts of a would-be dictator. I did not say that obama IS a dictator, I said that he would like to be one and is trying to act like one and you fools are supporting him.
You are talking your 'feelings' not the facts, your opinion.

It is your opinion that "Issuing EOs in order to bypass congress is an act of a would-be dictator. Ignoring and refusing to enforce laws are acts of a would-be dictator." That is your opinion not fact. Fact is that Presidents have issued EOs since Wahington. Fact is that the Presidency is a co-equal branch to Congres and has every right to go around it as Congress has every right to block a President.

I want facts, not your opinion.

8. As noted in the OP, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; ..."

Well....if the Left can't actually pass laws to abridge the press.....there are other ways of abridging the press.

a. In 2009, Obama sat for interviews on healthcare with CNN,ABC, NBC, and CBS....but excluded Fox's Chris Wallace.

"KURTZ: We talked about conservative commentators. Let's talk about FOX News. You were quoted in "Time" magazine as saying of FOX News, that it's "opinion journalism masquerading as news." What do you mean "masquerading?"

DUNN: Howie, I think if we went back a year go to the fall of 2008...If you were a FOX News viewer in the fall election, what you would have seen would have been that the biggest stories and biggest threats facing America were a guy named Bill Ayers and something called ACORN....

But I think what is fair to say about FOX and certainly the way we view it is that it really is more a wing of the Republican Party.

KURTZ: Is that the reason the president did not go on FOX News Sunday when he did all the other Sunday shows, and will President Obama appear again on FOX this year?"
CNN.com - Transcripts

b. "The first real shot from the White House, however, came when aides excluded “Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace” — which they had previously treated as distinct from the network — from a round of presidential interviews with Sunday morning news programs in mid-September.

“We simply decided to stop abiding by the fiction, which is aided and abetted by the mainstream press, that Fox is a traditional news organization,” said Dan Pfeiffer, the deputy White House communications director." http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/23/us/politics/23fox.html?_r=0

Abridge means to lessen the strength or effect of something.

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; ..."

...unless, of course you yearn for a dictatorship.

Well....if the Left can't actually pass laws to abridge the press.....there are other ways of abridging the press.

a. In 2009, Obama sat for interviews on healthcare with CNN,ABC, NBC, and CBS....but excluded Fox's Chris Wallace.

lol, this gets better every minute. So now it's unconstitutional for the president to give an interview to one media outlet unless he gives one to every media outlet on the planet.

lol, this gets better every minute. So now it's unconstitutional for the president to give an interview to one media outlet unless he gives one to every media outlet on the planet.

"... unless he gives one to every media outlet on the planet."

Obfuscation, again.

How many of the other media outlets on the planet have the audience that Fox has, and are rated as trustworthy as Fox?

How many?

Forum List

Back