Obama "Americans are..... soft, lazy, stupid, crybabies, etc...."

I don't have any argument for the stupid part. After all, look who Americans elected president in '08. :clap2:

When was the last time a president was so demeaning to the American public at large?

lol, when was the last time a president told the truth…

If he were a republican you’d think his comments wonderful.

As noted in the other thread on the same topic: apparently you’d rather your president lie.

When was the last time a president was so demeaning to the American public at large?

As noted in the other thread on the same topic: apparently you’d rather your president lie.

You wrong.... beside that, I cant remember any other president despising his own country so much.

If it is actually his home country
:eusa_shhh:

You are such a lying piece of shit. I've only posted 2 threads in about the last 1 or 2 weeks and the other thread is about Politico.

You've earned the neg and the new spot on my ignore list.

He makes us look and sound so bad abroad with these stupid comments.

I don't remember anyone denagrating our country and its people like this since Jane Fonda.

The man has nothing but loathing for America, just as his father did. Hell, his wife even hates the US: "For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country." I guess she can go back to hatred if Obama loses next year.

She is going to be grand marshall at the ford 400 Michelle Obama to be Grand Marshall for NASCAR Ford 400 | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier Just happens to be in Fl and you know how much she likes red necks and rebel flags ... POS

You wrong.... beside that, I cant remember any other president despising his own country so much.

If it is actually his home country :eusa_shhh:
Some by thier actions...but not blatenly out in the open as Obama.

The only reason most of you demand links is to try to discredit posters you disagree with and make yourselves look smart.

We want links because we want some actual proof instead of just more frantic hyperbole over unsubstantiated or taken-out-of-context quotes by Obama. It's a simple request, really. If you say somebody said something, then prove it. I'm not going to ask you to take my word for anything, and you shouldn't ask me to take your word for anything.

The only reason most of you demand links is to try to discredit posters you disagree with and make yourselves look smart.

We want links because we want some actual proof instead of just more frantic hyperbole over unsubstantiated or taken-out-of-context quotes by Obama. It's a simple request, really. If you say somebody said something, then prove it. I'm not going to ask you to take my word for anything, and you shouldn't ask me to take your word for anything.

I understand the request for links to new or under reported stories or stats. This is all well known and those asking for links to it are just idiot partisans.

He makes us look and sound so bad abroad with these stupid comments.

I don't remember anyone denagrating our country and its people like this since Jane Fonda.

Just Obama doing what he does best, next to the class warfare bs, and what he does really best is avoid accepting any responsibility for anything negative his policies have led us to, and finding a way to frauduently and not-so- subltly blame it on congress.

I know i'm gonna catch some Hell for this but it has to be said...This is incredibly ironic considering most of his Base is made up of lazy Entitlement hounds. Most Americans who don't want to work and demand stealing from fellow Citzens are definitely Democrats. They are much of his Voting Base. So he didn't insult me but he did insult his own supporters.

I know i'm gonna catch some Hell for this but it has to be said...This is incredibly ironic considering most of his Base is made up of lazy Entitlement hounds. Most Americans who don't want to work and demand stealing from fellow Citzens are definitely Democrats. They are much of his Voting Base. So he didn't insult me but he did insult his own supporters.

Nah. You wont catch any hell for speaking the Truth. I already pointed that out and there have been no serious reprocussions against me lol.

Besides, Im very much aware that it's the people that are the problem. the government is just a symptom of the cancer of progressivism in the hearts of the people. And we have to be careful, because those Robbers may prove the destruction of our entire civilization. They usually do.

In other words? They want theft from others codified by law.

And Nope. You won't be touched. What you write is true.

I have to give Obama 1/4 point for balls on this. All other politicos are scared shitless to face reality and just keep spouting American Exceptioalism nonsense in spite of the facts.

Unless we as a nation face reality we will never get our act together and will continue to decline.

And remember I do not like Obama and consider him a 3rd Bush term.

Forum List

Back