Obama admits he is not from US

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
how do we know that Obama is not, at least in part, a native american? Indeed, assuming he was born in indonesia, which is not beyond a possibility, he might be distantly related Laminites who, as the Book of Mormon teaches us, were made black for worshipping false gods. In fact it's remotely possible Obama could be a Laminite even if he was born in Hawaii.

I'm not saying this is the case; I'm just saying we don't yet have enough information to know the real truth about this cat.

Another dumb shit that doesn't have a clue what satire is!

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

FYI
This thread is a satirizing Birtherism, not Obama.

While it may be about birtherism, it certainly isn't satire. Your lack of appreciation of that fact is evident in your use of the lame message board equivalent of "why do you keep hitting yourself?" Rather juvenile, IMO.

Another dumb shit that doesn't have a clue what satire is!

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

FYI
This thread is a satirizing Birtherism, not Obama.

While it may be about birtherism, it certainly isn't satire. Your lack of appreciation of that fact is evident in your use of the lame message board equivalent of "why do you keep hitting yourself?" Rather juvenile, IMO.

Me ridiculing birthers by deliberately misrepresent the an innocuous statement Obama made that they would be likely to jump on is not satire? Do you plan on enlightening the rest of the universe with your glorious knowledge, or are you simply going to pretend everything is not satire?

Forum List

Back