Obama administration: We Can't Win War on ISIS by Killing Them, We Have to Find Them Jobs

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Another call for more affirmative action, this time for muslims. We need to tell them the same thing we should tell blacks - you people are inherently stupid and you compound the problem by not applying yourself in school.

Marie Harf We Can t Win War on ISIS by Killing Them We Have to Find Them Jobs - The Rush Limbaugh Show

feb 17 2015
RUSH: Now, there's more outrageous, just embarrassing stuff out there. I can't really believe it. I feel like I'm still watching the Saturday Night Live 40th anniversary show with this next one. Have you heard about Marie Harf at the State Department and what she said? She was on MSNBC last night, and we have a ban on all audio from MSNBC. She was on with Chris Matthews. Even Matthews... He was doing everything he could to agree with her and support her, but even he thought he was listening to a lunatic.

Marie Harf said, "We cannot win the War on Terror, nor can we win the war on ISIS by killing them. We need to find them jobs. We need to get to the root cause of terrorism, and that is poverty and lack of opportunity in the terrorist community." Now, this is exactly what I mean when I talk about young skulls full of mush being corrupted at the academe, at university, at colleges, institutions of higher learning.

Forum List

Back