Obama administration granted green cards, U.S. citizenship to senior Iranian regime officials

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump recently tweeted that the Barack Obama administration had handed out U.S. citizenship to 2,500 Iranians — and among were senior level regime officials.
You are being redirected...

Oh look the leftist hero criminal is at it again and what a pos traitor for doing this when he did what a moronic bastard this loser needs put into prison right along with both Clintons.

Gawd we have had the biggest scum of the world running our nations for two decades if not more.

The democratic nut jobs just keep going and going and going. They enjoy living in struggles, pain, sadness these assholes are never happy.

Hitler put people in poor communities TRUMP IS TRYING TO GET US OUT OF THIS NEW WORLD ORDER BS YOU FREAKING MORONS!!

To think we still have retards dumb enough to still loathe over this loser and lick the crap off his shoes if he told them too. I can think of two on here who would gladly do that.

The conspiracy was exploded a long time ago.

Trump thinks because his admin is failing that he can save himself by lying about Obama.

Trump is a fool.

President Donald Trump recently tweeted that the Barack Obama administration had handed out U.S. citizenship to 2,500 Iranians — and among were senior level regime officials.
You are being redirected...

Well, ya see, MW, nothing Obama or Clinton do now is of any importance. Only valid threads here are on bashing Trump. You see, while its OK to charge a guy with sex crimes for something he did 20 years ago based purely on allegation, once you get to be a leftist politician, you are automatically absolved of all crimes once out of office. And since democrats stall and delay all investigations until they're out of office, that means basically democrats don't ever get charged with crimes.

(unless you piss off the party)

Obama looks more and more like an Iranian plant and spy as each new discovery appears.....

Now I see Racism not only makes you stupid ..it makes you not research BS before you post it..

Sad that Trump re-tweets debunked conspiracies and his followers eat it up
Criticize Obama and you become an instant racist????? that's why you keep losing....you are whacked out in the head...

2mr9ycg.jpg

Now I see Racism not only makes you stupid ..it makes you not research BS before you post it..

Sad that Trump re-tweets debunked conspiracies and his followers eat it up
Criticize Obama and you become an instant racist????? that's why you keep losing....you are whacked out in the head...
No, continuing to push a debunked story despite being shown proof it is debunked tends to let me know you don't care if it is true -- as long as you can blame it on a black guy

Anytime someone plays "blame it on the black guy," blame it on him, wait for him to push you, and . . . walk away.

Forum List

Back