Obama Administration approves assassination of an American

As usual with the Liberal dominated MSM,it comes down to whether there is a 'D' or an 'R' by their names. Their beloved Hopey Changey has that 'D' so all is well with this surprising decision. Imagine if he had that 'R' by his name though. Would the MSM be this quiet? I think we all know the answer to that question. This is a very serious development. Our Government publicly sanctioning a hit on an American Citizen is pretty astounding. It definitely warrants debate. Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press.

God, what a fuckin' phoney you are!

bd_laughatem.gif

Can't be a "phony" when expressing the truth. All the Hopey Changey sheep will find a way to cheerlead for this but that doesn't make it right. Just imagine this President having an 'R' by his name and then think about what the Liberal MSM reaction would be. Don't tell me Wolf Blitzer,NBC,CBS,ABC,and the NY Times would be this silent. They would be breaking their legs hopping up on their high horses to preach about how awful this is. The Liberal Press just can't be trusted. This is even more proof.

there has been no less than 3 threads, yours i believe makes 4, mine was combined with another in CE...i think you haven't seen "play" because the vast majority of obama supporters are SILENT....because they know the hypocrisy of it and can't defend this while reconciling their comments about the trials

Where are the other threads?

(combined two) http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...oves-targeted-killing-of-american-cleric.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/112621-u-s-approves-targeted-killing-of-american-cleric.html

Thanks. I guess a mod can throw this one into the mix as well.

As usual with the Liberal dominated MSM,it comes down to whether there is a 'D' or an 'R' by their names. Their beloved Hopey Changey has that 'D' so all is well with this surprising decision. Imagine if he had that 'R' by his name though. Would the MSM be this quiet? I think we all know the answer to that question. This is a very serious development. Our Government publicly sanctioning a hit on an American Citizen is pretty astounding. It definitely warrants debate. Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press.

bd_laughatem.gif

One of the many partisan hack trolls that make the dumbest arguments and completely contradictory stances you've ever heard.

bd_laughatem.gif

Can't be a "phony" when expressing the truth. All the Hopey Changey sheep will find a way to cheerlead for this but that doesn't make it right. Just imagine this President having an 'R' by his name and then think about what the Liberal MSM reaction would be. Don't tell me Wolf Blitzer,NBC,CBS,ABC,and the NY Times would be this silent. They would be breaking their legs hopping up on their high horses to preach about how awful this is. The Liberal Press just can't be trusted. This is even more proof.

And then you just double down on it. Priceless!

:lol::lol::lol:

And as an American citizen there is no doubt that he should be afforded due process of law.
While at the same time, he's basically engaged in war against America via terrorism.

What i find ironic is that Obama would authorize the murder of this dude yet needs to make sure that KSM gets his fair trial in NYC. Did SNL write this material?

I see no irony it the two cases. One guy is in our possession. Our government took him into custody. The other is at-large. If we get our hands on this guy too, he'll get a trial despite being charged with terrorism. Every other person (citizen and non-citizen) has been given a trial. And in case you hadn't heard, NYC quashed the trial and no one is insisting that it be held in NY.

The Hopey Changeys can deny it if they want to but they know if this were a Republican President making this shocking decision,they would be throwing their whiny temper tantrums while pooping their diapers. Watching these people cheerleading for this really is pretty disgusting. What a bunch of dishonest hypocrites.

i don't care what the mods do, i only mentioned the other threads solely because you wondered why the issue wasn't in "play"....

NYT: U.S. approves killing of American cleric - The New York Times- msnbc.com

Srsly, not sure how I feel about this. Yeah, the dude is well deserving of it, but....

:doubt:
I don't agree with this. Americans deserve due process, no matter what.

At the same time I'm surprised that the rightwingloons aren't falling all over themselves calling Reuters traitors for publishing this information.

um....the admin ""leaked"" this

quite different than digging and finding sensitive information that could harm troops and then publish it

Srsly, not sure how I feel about this. Yeah, the dude is well deserving of it, but....

My take...

He is an active member of al Qaeda, with whom we are at war. As a result, his US Citizenship can be revoked.

Now he is not a US Citizen...he is an enemy with whom we are at war.
I don't like that either. The patriot act give the president the power to declare anyone a terrorist. I didn't like it under Bush and I don't like it now.

Even though I am 99.9999% sure this guy is a terrorist.

My take...

He is an active member of al Qaeda, with whom we are at war. As a result, his US Citizenship can be revoked.

Now he is not a US Citizen...he is an enemy with whom we are at war.

Except revoking citizenship is a due process kinda thing too, no?

Has this occurred?

I don't really see how this is much different than putting someone to death for 1st degree murder. The only thing that separates this dude from Bin Laden is that he was born in America.

I heard he was born in Nigeria since we cant find his birth certificate.

Forum List

Back