OB/Gyn seeing a huge rise in infertility and miscarriages and 25% increase in irregular cervical cancer

Doctors are starting to go public. Hopefully this is the beginning of an avalanche of similar information. Then there will have to be an investigation.

So we can link cervical cancer to Yong-Zhen Zhang of the Beijing CDC. Edward Hooper is acquainted with Zhang's friend, Edward C. Holmes. We've already posted on these two, one link would be papillomavirus in Chinese women. Zhang is familiar with the tick-borne Heartland virus, fatal in China, Tennessee and Missouri. USMB search 'Yong-Zhen Zhang.'

Doctors are starting to go public. Hopefully this is the beginning of an avalanche of similar information. Then there will have to be an investigation.

Back when Covid was a big thing, and positive were running high, the anti-Covid people said if you would quit testing for it, you wouldn't have as many positives. Maybe it will work here, also. What do you think?:auiqs.jpg:

Here's a big helping of....

5fc7d96c778c604a7681ff1553364ab9--album-of-the-year-music-music.jpg

This is a direct result of an endocrine focused virus on the human population.

One of the things that viruses do...regardless of any other hype or hysteria...endocrine viruses destroy endocrine systems in people.

Back when Covid was a big thing, and positive were running high, the anti-Covid people said if you would quit testing for it, you wouldn't have as many positives. Maybe it will work here, also. What do you think?:auiqs.jpg:
I think you need your Biden Booster.... Oh, and everyone was/is anti-covid, with the singular exception of the fascist political party which was enjoying very public orgasm's courtesy of the virus/vaxx mandates/mask mandates/lockdowns/violence/death, they sure as shit are not anti-covid anything! :banana:

I think you need your Biden Booster.... Oh, and everyone was/is anti-covid, with the singular exception of the fascist political party which was enjoying very public orgasm's courtesy of the virus/vaxx mandates/mask mandates/lockdowns/violence/death, they sure as shit are not anti-covid anything! :banana:
I have to go to Kroger, probably later this month for my annual Flue shot, most likely getting my first shingles shot, also. Probably a week after that, I will indeed start planning to get my next Covid Booster, as the upcoming seasonal ski trip was brought up today. If you have already wasted 5-7 thousand dollar$ on a ski trip, only to get there coming down with Covid, unable to ski and with great difficulty even breathing for a week, mostly just trying to at close to 11,000 feet, you would go get your next one too. The shots don't hurt me, but Covid did financially and physically, as it did something to my lungs and/or bronchial tubes, that has not let me avoid a continuing cough, since.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: This sort of fear mongering illistrates perfectly why the death rate from Covid among registered Republicans has been 76% higher than that of Denocrats-sice the vaxx had become widely available .

Keep up the good work! There will be fewer republican voters. Anti vaxxers have blood on their hands

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: This sort of fear mongering illistrates perfectly why the death rate from Covid among registered Republicans has been 76% higher than that of Denocrats-sice the vaxx had become widely available .

Keep up the good work! There will be fewer republican voters. Anti vaxxers have blood on their hands
Fear mongering. Irony.

I have to go to Kroger, probably later this month for my annual Flue shot, most likely getting my first shingles shot, also. Probably a week after that, I will indeed start planning to get my next Covid Booster, as the upcoming seasonal ski trip was brought up today. If you have already wasted 5-7 thousand dollar$ on a ski trip, only to get there coming down with Covid, unable to ski and with great difficulty even breathing for a week, mostly just trying to at close to 11,000 feet, you would go get your next one too. The shots don't hurt me, but Covid did financially and physically, as it did something to my lungs and/or bronchial tubes, that has not let me avoid a continuing cough, since.

Wait, you were vaccinated and still got Covid?

Mods - Why is a tweet from a practicing doctor in the conspiracy room? When did you become part of the narrative protection cartel?

Kimberly Biss, MD, is a board-certified ob-gyn in Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg. During her time at Bayfront Health, Dr. Biss has held numerous positions within the hospital's committees, including serving on the Board of Trustees, Physician's Technology Council, and Chairman of the OB-GYN department. She was named chief of staff in January 2020.

Dr. Biss is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She is a member of the Florida Obstetrics and Gynecology Society, Pinellas County Medical Society, and the Florida Medical Society. Dr. Biss also has sat on the committee for the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Annual Auction for the past eight years.

Forum List

Back